What type of MC you hate the most?

I'd like to know what type of MC you hate the most?

• Total voters

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
There's a name for the little goblin too. His name is "Billy". Jesus fuck, I hate the name Billy now due to all the Y3DF comics and other games I've seen with this name Billy. If a game or a comic has the name "Billy" now, I just skip over it completely because I automatically know what type of character that is.

Max of BB was a "Billy", all of Icstor's games focus around a "Billy" fucking his entire family, Summer with Mia contains 2 Billys, Dreams of Desire was a Billy with powers who acted as if he had a moral high ground, Midnight Paradise is a pompous, rich Billy, I could literally go on and on. Edit: The Twist has a literal Billy. Haven't played that in a while.

I'm sorry for all the real Billys out there. Ya'll have my respect, but adult games/comics ruined your good name.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Dreams of Desire was a Billy with powers who acted as if he had a moral high ground
While true, I found that particular Billy fairly tolerable. Maybe that was just because I liked the rest of the game though, or because it's one of the very few complete titles that look decent. Been a while since I played so I might be off here.

Midnight Paradise is a pompous, rich Billy, I could literally go on and on.
IIRC that guy is more of a Chad, or maybe a BillyChad... ChadBilly... whatever. I fully agree that he sucks big hairy balls for players that try to identify with their MCs. Real shame too, cause that game has quality visuals.

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
While true, I found that particular Billy fairly tolerable. Maybe that was just because I liked the rest of the game though, or because it's one of the very few complete titles that look decent. Been a while since I played so I might be off here.

IIRC that guy is more of a Chad, or maybe a BillyChad... ChadBilly... whatever. I fully agree that he sucks big hairy balls for players that try to identify with their MCs. Real shame too, cause that game has quality visuals.
I liked Dreams of Desire. Mainly because I liked the girls, (Tracy is still my bae to this day) but I couldn't deal with the MC really. I just have an issue with him putting his family under his control, yet really acting like he's so good and wholesome at the same time.

As for Midnight Paradise, yeah, I was actually going to say he was a Chad/Billy hybrid, but I was distracted by another notification and lost that train of thought. Still extremely insufferable though. Like you, I want to play it because it does look great, but I just can't get behind Lewdlab's vision at this time.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I liked Dreams of Desire. Mainly because I liked the girls, (Tracy is still my bae to this day) but I couldn't deal with the MC really. I just have an issue with him putting his family under his control, yet really acting like he's so good and wholesome at the same time.

As for Midnight Paradise, yeah, I was actually going to say he was a Chad/Billy hybrid, but I was distracted by another notification and lost that train of thought. Still extremely insufferable though. Like you, I want to play it because it does look great, but I just can't get behind Lewdlab's vision at this time.
I don't mind if games have some creeper stuff but it's just too unrealistic to me. It's the equivalent of just having a conversation option with a girl the first time you meet her that just says blowjob/footjob/assfuck/whatever. Unless she's a prostitute and you're just flat out paying her for that it's not justified.

The type of creeper stuff I would rather see are things like cracking the door open to watch your sister/mother/whoever getting dressed or scoping them out while they sunbathe in the yard or something that a normal person might actually do and reasonably get away with. But unless you put roofies in their drink at dinner or something you're not going to ass fuck them in their sleep and have them be none the wiser in the morning. The animations might be fantastic but it just doesn't make any sense.

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
Hate those plain asswipe mc's breaking down the innocent. I'll appreciate them if his targets deserved it like a cheerleader led the mc on just to cuck him but then retaliated by secretly taking a nude pic of her and pimp her to the local thugs to screw her brains out in front of him.