Ren'Py What would you like to see in my game?

What interests you?

• Total voters

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
I would like to see a VN that's managable to write and not too ambitious for you to finish, and that's about the content you enjoy.

But if you stick to this idea to go with user suggestions, I hope you prioritise it in a way that a few routes you enjoy will be completed before you get far in the user-suggested routes.

Sep 22, 2021
I would like to see a VN that's managable to write and not too ambitious for you to finish, and that's about the content you enjoy.

But if you stick to this idea to go with user suggestions, I hope you prioritise it in a way that a few routes you enjoy will be completed before you get far in the user-suggested routes.
I think i'm going to release this game in 3 stages.

stage 1, a demo of the first main act in the story.

stage 2, a mostly completed game with the main endings and story finished.

stage 3, any extra content i feel like adding after the fact.

Sep 22, 2021
Escalation!----femdom university----a combination of missy would be nice. Whipping-spitting-punching-pegging-bootslicking-style content would be nice. The main character abused by all the women in the family . Let the family consist entirely of sadistic women.
View attachment 3835379
You make a good point, i have a maledom harem ending planned. but i should also do a femdom harem too.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bowsette s slave

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
if its going to be a VN, I would want lots of choices, short choices that are quick to the point
also, I dislike VNs and daz/renpy images, or whatever they are so my opinion shouldn't be taken too seriously

Sep 22, 2021
if its going to be a VN, I would want lots of choices, short choices that are quick to the point
also, I dislike VNs and daz/renpy images, or whatever they are so my opinion shouldn't be taken too seriously
Renpy is just the game engine, i won't be using any daz renders i also hate the way daz looks.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
There will be whipping, hitting, and kicking... not sure mixed boxing really fits the setting.

I think i am going to make the futa kind of an antisocial nerdy weird girl, i don't know about strictly "shy" but kinda like that i guess.
I had figured this would be more of a D/s context than a gladiatrix one. Even so, I could see making one of the woman a drunkard who comes home and beats the stuffing out of MC when she comes home from the bar. It could be like the beginning of Dragon's Lair 2:

This is good advice. It's best not to stray too far from your idea otherwise you can make the same mistake as Deka. Shoehorning in a bunch of kinks while leaving out the lore and setting that you wanted to include.

• Yay, new update!
Sep 22, 2021
This is good advice. It's best not to stray too far from your idea otherwise you can make the same mistake as Deka. Shoehorning in a bunch of kinks while leaving out the lore and setting that you wanted to include.
I'm now seeing this as an issue, giving the player a ton of choices takes a lot of time on top of the alternative ideas being harder to write since they weren't in line with your original idea. i'm currently at a crossroads where the player has 7 choices on one choice prompt, while i think high variation high choice count visual novels like crimson gray are really cool i also have to be realistic with what i can produce on my limited free time. releasing a game that can be played is better then having a cool idea that nobody ever sees, two fold that for a game that has 15 routes but never gets an ending.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm now seeing this as an issue, giving the player a ton of choices takes a lot of time on top of the alternative ideas being harder to write since they weren't in line with your original idea. i'm currently at a crossroads where the player has 7 choices on one choice prompt, while i think high variation high choice count visual novels like crimson gray are really cool i also have to be realistic with what i can produce on my limited free time. releasing a game that can be played is better then having a cool idea that nobody ever sees, two fold that for a game that has 15 routes but never gets an ending.
And just like that you realized a truth about game development that even Koda and Deka have yet to learn. Feature creep is a thing that can get out of hand real fast. I would start with writing out a rough draft of the top 3 paths where you want the story to go. The key is to keep it simple and do a few things great instead of a bunch of things meh. (See: Last Man on Earth).

Sep 22, 2021
And just like that you realized a truth about game development that even Koda and Deka have yet to learn. Feature creep is a thing that can get out of hand real fast. I would start with writing out a rough draft of the top 3 paths where you want the story to go. The key is to keep it simple and do a few things great instead of a bunch of things meh. (See: Last Man on Earth).
I think a trap a lot of people fall into including myself is writers block, all of these routes wouldn't be an issue if i was writing at the pace i started at. but my progress has slowed down to a halt due to writers block. even worse what i do write feels like kindergarten scribble compared to what i was writing.

I just scrapped a bathroom blowjob scene because i could not write it in a way that didn't sound like shit for the life of me.

What i think i'm going to do for my own sanity is write everything in for the main girl that the game is focused around. then write in the alternate routes like for the futanari after the release if i haven't moved on to a new project.

Last edited:

Kamishirov

Sep 22, 2023
What I'd like to see in this game are instances where the lower orders of the household, cooks, cleaners, stable girls, etc, think that you're getting a bit haughty for being a mere slave. You're dressed in your fine uniform that was provided for you and then a greasy female cook grabs your eggplant... :oops: o_O

OwO What's this!?

Then she sasses you and cusses you out for acting all high and mighty, really put the emphasis on you being a mere slave and that you're essentially nothing but a toy.

I'd like for there to be some sort of feeling of unease and uncertainty... danger. If you're too free with your affections you earn displeasure that affects the perceived loyalty to your lady, if you fuck around real bad and act like everyone's little slut then you can have the "sold to a brothel" bad end forced upon you. It'll be like that scene with the doctor from Rainbow.

Loyalty is naturally rewarded. :)

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
What would you like to see in my game?

I'm making a femdom focused visual novel

*Gets excited reading the title*

"What would you like to see in my game?"

exc.gif

*Gets sad when reading the next bit*

"I'm making a femdom focused visual novel"

sads.gif

... Fuck it, I'll ask it anyways...

how about, murder?

mrds.gif

No? ah, fuck... oh wells. At least I tried...

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I think a trap a lot of people fall into including myself is writers block, all of these routes wouldn't be an issue if i was writing at the pace i started at. but my progress has slowed down to a halt due to writers block. even worse what i do write feels like kindergarten scribble compared to what i was writing.

I just scrapped a bathroom blowjob scene because i could not write it in a way that didn't sound like shit for the life of me.

What i think i'm going to do for my own sanity is write everything in for the main girl that the game is focused around. then write in the alternate routes like for the futanari after the release if i haven't moved on to a new project.
That makes sense. The key is to have a write something everyday even if it's only a single line.

Sep 22, 2021
  • Hey there
Reactions: Mr. Robo
Sep 22, 2021
I'd like for there to be some sort of feeling of unease and uncertainty... danger. If you're too free with your affections you earn displeasure that affects the perceived loyalty to your lady, if you fuck around real bad and act like everyone's little slut then you can have the "sold to a brothel" bad end forced upon you. It'll be like that scene with the doctor from Rainbow.

Loyalty is naturally rewarded. :)
I'm at a bit of a crossroads. i want to do basically what you suggested where you get "Bad end points" for cheating that eventually lead to a "bad end" but i also want endings with the other girls to be possible, unsure how to do both at the same time.

Kamishirov

Sep 22, 2023
Maybe there could be some sort of gathering of nobility event thing, where you're at a garden party, the ladies all discuss the merits of their men and you consequently get put into certain uncomfortable situations by your mistress?

There could even be some sort of shock "Union" scheme where the female employees of the estate "buy you" at some sort of temporary auction where your services can be bought, it's normally for nobility so that other ladies can taste each other's slaves, then you become their piece of meat for the week and are worked to the bone.

Wouldn't it be cool if there was some sort of simulated semi-randomized dice-rolley auction dependent on the choices you pick in the game or how you perform?

I'd really appreciate if the women in the game had alluring but differing body types and looks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Sep 22, 2021
Maybe there could be some sort of gathering of nobility event thing, where you're at a garden party, the ladies all discuss the merits of their men and you consequently get put into certain uncomfortable situations by your mistress?

There could even be some sort of shock "Union" scheme where the female employees of the estate "buy you" at some sort of temporary auction where your services can be bought, it's normally for nobility so that other ladies can taste each other's slaves, then you become their piece of meat for the week and are worked to the bone.

Wouldn't it be cool if there was some sort of simulated semi-randomized dice-rolley auction dependent on the choices you pick in the game or how you perform?
Not sure that kind of thing would really make sense with the current cast of characters.

There are a lot of things that would be cool if i was that technically inclinded, i'm barely able to get basic renpy point code working. my next game i want to be a survival horror dating sim, i might look into doing dice roll stuff for like missing an enemy. but for this game i want the code to be pretty simple.

Kamishirov

Sep 22, 2023
Stalker Seducer: A Slave Butler's Tale.
"A searing indictment of domestic servitude in the eighteenth century, with some hot gypsies thrown in"

...Ok, keeping things simple, how about your lady goes on a trip? For example, to another noble woman's estate, a quaint village festival, or to a picturesque cottage near the seaside?

Various things can happen with this change of scenery and atmosphere, infinite possibilities.