What would you like to see/want In a female Protag Game

bcsjkdfjksh

Mar 22, 2019
Hey y'all! I'm possibly building a fpov game most set in high school. I was wondering what are key points other fpov games miss and what features do you want implemented!

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
A mixture of potential sex partners i prefer m/f but mix it up with f/f (mostly m/f tho in my opinion)

Last edited:

bcsjkdfjksh

Mar 22, 2019
The big one is that the protagonist should be able to think and act for herself. In many female protagonist games the woman exists eniterly at the whim of the male characters who come along and trick/manipulate/blackmail/rape her, and that gets real old real quick.

I thought the same, do you think it would be better to allow a large pool of choices to help the player to decide that or cancel out blackmail?

I thought of adding a route of blackmail with the ability to outplay the blackmailer

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
I definitely like other female partners also I think it would be cool to have enough potential female partners that you could choose to have your character exclusively decide to identify as lesbian and not be completely locked out of content for whole updates.

Most of my ideas are specifically about lesbian content. Lesbian Incest is something that there isn't a lot of content for, so there's a lot to be mined there. Either a total mommy's girl that's dying to seduce/be seduced or a girl who's constantly arguing with her mom but all the yelling is just hiding a strong mutual attraction. A caring older sister that you admire/secretly have a crush on. A cute innocent younger sister you could take advantage of or a bratty younger sister you could put in her place. And then the old standard, a hot experienced aunt that's willing to take your girl virginity.

Also I'd like a slut game that allowed you to play as the fun type of slut from other games. Not something that slowly pushes you into sexual situations until you're doing it constantly even though you never started doing it because you actually liked it. But like the idea that without having to get corrupted/taken advantage of first, you can just decide to be an exhibitionist unprompted or that you could just really playfully offer sex to npc's and just catch them completely off guard. I've always wanted to play the fun goofy high sex drive kind of slut as opposed to the mentally beaten down and corrupted type. Like having the freedom to just offer sex to someone who would see themselves as out of your character's league. An example would be something like in Chloe 18 if you could just offer the filthy Otaku a blowjob for the hell of it or in a new game you have the option to fuck a nerdy character so they'll do your homework.

But back on the lesbian content, it would be really fun to incorporate some actual lesbian role playing elements into it. Like a little bit of coming out angst, including things like someone initially judging you and being really mean to you only to later become a romance option. Or again a really cool thing I've never seen done is since you'd be playing as a high school student, you have a good friend from a religious household, and you notice that the mom has a crush on you and it could lead into a situation where you're a girl young enough to be this woman's daughter just totally using and dominating a closeted housewife.

Sadly I probably have even more ideas but I'll stop there for now.

Reactions: LewdCatgirl

bcsjkdfjksh

Mar 22, 2019
I definitely like other female partners also I think it would be cool to have enough potential female partners that you could choose to have your character exclusively decide to identify as lesbian and not be completely locked out of content for whole updates.

Also I'd like a slut game that allowed you to play as the fun type of slut from other games. Not something that slowly pushes you into sexual situations until you're doing it constantly even though you never started doing it because you actually liked it. But like the idea that without having to get corrupted/taken advantage of first, you can just decide to be an exhibitionist unprompted or that you could just really playfully offer sex to npc's and just catch them completely off guard. I've always wanted to play the fun goofy high sex drive kind of slut as opposed to the mentally beaten down and corrupted type. Like having the freedom to just offer sex to someone who would see themselves as out of your character's league. An example would be something like in Chloe 18 if you could just offer the filthy Otaku a blowjob for the hell of it or in a new game you have the option to fuck a nerdy character so they'll do your homework.
Firstly a mutually exclusive lesbian path..? sounds hot I like it

With the second note. I want a story where the character narrates it and you slowly morph her. Essentially how you deal with her life, till your living it. I feel like her instantly becoming a slut takes away from the moral aspect. But thank you for your point on the"mentally beaten down". I guess I want a character that enjoys the sex and even more the people she's with. I want them to entertain her in different ways e.g a degrading character, a romantic character, a character that's a sexual butterfly

• Love
Reactions: MrLakes1579

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
You can do anything but please don't make another blackmail theme game, It's a common theme in a female protag game, how about a sexy teacher who had a boring sex life with her husband, in real life these things happen a lot usually when they get married for a long time and have sex just 4 times a year or maybe less and she usually teases one of her students and makes a secret-mutual relationship with him

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
You can do anything but please don't make another blackmail theme game, It's a common theme in a female protag game, how about a sexy teacher who had a boring sex life with her husband, in real life these things happen a lot usually when they get married for a long time and have sex just 4 times a year or maybe less and she usually teases one of her students and makes a secret-mutual relationship with him
Those sort of games really turn me off. That and when she turns into a cock-obsessed slut.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Part of me was thinking that, but i didn't want her 'to just be a lesbian/bi' for the sake of a sex scene. So i'm still unsure
It doesn't work if it's just a scene, if you want to add lesbian to the game it needs to be a route or it seems out of place.

Best bet for something like that is to add a few male options because that's your core audience then maybe 1 or 2 lesbian routes or even 1 lesbian route and 1 bi with her joining a couple.

If it's all lesbian you will lose some of your male player base. If it's all male you'll lose far fewer people or you could add options for both.

For me personally i'll never play a female protag with a straight woman. I've got no interest in chasing after guys. If there is no lesbian route i'll avoid it. I'm not a fan of blackmail or corruption either. Those I also avoid if it isn't optional.

However i'm I minority. I only know of 3 other lesbians on here, theres probably more that don't speak but we're still a minority and hardly worth catering for.

It's up to you really. We've all got our likes and dislikes and you'll never please everyone.

It totally depends on what you want your player base to be.

As long as you make the game you want and enjoy making it.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I want the male LIs to be a bit realistic and that they are compelling; like Acting Lessons Liam he was a cool bro to MC but a LI Liam to a FMC. Also just like other male protagonist games we should get locked out of certain routes or even punished if we make FMC a slut.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Those sort of games really turn me off. That and when she turns into a cock-obsessed slut.
of course not, she can choose and date one the student from the first hand while the student have different traits like the weak bullied boy, popular boy, smart boy, athletic boy just like any otome based games generally.

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
I like the idea of the woman being excited by what she's able to do. Like finds out sex is an option and just going nuts with it. I also don't like seeing her submitting to douchebags. Like hate fucking a cute jerk but making it clear that it's her choice and it's what she wants. Not a situation where someone calls her a slut in the most mean sense of the word, and then she just gets mad for a second but then sucks his dick and lets him do anything he wants to her.

I think it would be really hot to have a mc that could really own her sluttiness. It's her choice, she loves doing it, she loves getting fucked and it kind of turns her on that she doesn't turn people down for sex very often. With the idea that she should be able to turn anyone down for any reason at any time. Like the kind of girl who could get a train pulled on her one minute and then give the next guy a hard no just because he's a jerk or not interesting to her.

Also on the lesbian angle, I like the thought of keeping male "playa" characters around for her to be friends with and brag to about how she fucks more girls than them.