What would you like to see/want In a female Protag Game

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I'd like to see a female protag cuckquean game. Not holding my breath though...
What's mine is yours! Although it is Male Protagonist, most of the game runs on MC wife's fetish. A great totally dedicated Cuckquean game. But it's 2d. Try it. It's worthy.

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
oh just give your protag more routes to cater more patrons, though... meta, sub, vanilla, it won't matter if yah ask me... I'll throw her into the pit anyway for a fuck fest :ROFLMAO:

Gordon4321

Dec 4, 2017
A female protag with "normal" sexuality would be great. Not a nun, not an actually paid slut, but just normal. I mean, drunken one night stands and stuff are kind of common in real life if she finds a guy kinda attractive, without the girl needing a H-level of over 9000 first. Preferably bisexual, and bonus if she pushes other girls' boundaries :p

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
it would be nice to have a female MC with a good taste in Men. I mean for example... a schoolboy or a midget are a no-go.... the guy must go to the Barber or at least know how to use a comb (hell..... how do i hate this typical "anime-hair" or the idiot-cuts of DAZ) But... it don't have to be men. A hard fetish like bestiality would be cool as well. But whatever... please no fat "MILF"

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Options to sleep with both men and women, male LIs who aren't all horrible, consistently dominant path without forced subission, a protagonist who isn't written stupidly. If the protagonist doesn't start out as a naive prude that would be kind of nice too.

Last edited:
May 9, 2021
I'd like to see a game in which the MC wins over someone that she shouldn't be with according to societal norms. I mean in the way that she, being the mistress of her own life, really wants someone that she knows she shouldn't want but can't help wanting BAD, who in turn has major issues with the whole concept of them being together. Obviously, after much toil - as the game progresses - she gets to reap the fruit of her labour in the end.

It could be a forbidden love story, which I would prefer, but also just forbidden fruit in general. So long as she is in control and wins that other person over, rather than simply manipulate them into having sex with her. I don't really care - it being a lewd game where fantasy gets to play out - if it's her sibling, her parent, the principal of her highschool, or whomever. So long as she is the one initiating the relationship and the other is the one who is reluctant to being pursued. I think it would be very intruiging to play such a game.

For example, imagine that a heroine like Ellie from TLOU2 has secretly harboured romantic and sexual feelings for Joel these past few years. He, on the other hand, views her like a daughter (yes I know there's a lot more to unpack in that relationship, but just bear with me). Imagine a game in which you play Ellie and your goal is to get Joel to stop viewing you like a little girl he needs to protect and, instead, start seeing you like the strong, independent woman you've become - and to make him fall for you.

It really doesn't have to be about a young woman longing for an older man at all, though - certainly not. I just wanted to paint a more vivid picture of what it could look like with this concept of a hard-won and (in the eyes of society) questionable relationship, growing out of near impossible beginnings.