What would you say differs the Good, great and ugly games?

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I wasn't arguing against what you said, I was in agreement on there being different types of games, but in regards to your follow up, I have to disagree. There are some very good story based adult games that date back 30 years, it's not something that's new. Dating simulators have likewise been around forever. Even NTR games predate the internet... Bowser was fucking Mario's girlfriend, way back when.
Moving forward, in light of recent events like patreon and others imposing rules, and the social justice movements behind them, things are changing. My point was that devs can't expect to profit off the old gratuitous non-con lolis that you're so fond of. This is the era of consenting landlady games. The strong, successful businesswoman, property owner, who dominates the sappy young male, in compliance with the new rules of feminist dominated society, and other games in rebellion to it.

We have to adapt to survive, and learn to work within the system, while at the same time still pissing them off.
Challenging the player, like we challenge ourselves in making these games.
I get what you mean, except the part of the "old gratuitous non-con lolis", that seemed so random and didn't get the joke if it was.

I'm not saying that before there weren't good games, but rather that before there was a lot of nukige and now on average we are getting into more complex games.

And well, I wouldn't dislike at all to have femdom games, but still would like to "dominate and be dominated" phylosofy. It's what makes a game interesting for me ;).