What's everyone playing?

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
World of Warships, though I feel almost like I've completed the game now that I'm sitting on piles of resources with no interesting ships to buy.

World of Warcraft WOTLK, looking forward to progressing through the expansions.

Shadows of Forbidden Gods, currently my favorite strategy along with Stellaris.

Maybe I'll pick up Dead By Daylight, I was worried it would be too co-op focused for me to enjoy as a survivor, but apparently it's balanced around no communication between survivors.

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Playing AFK is pretty nice, having Goldshire Inn in the background is pretty cool, a distraction when work allows it.
I'd rather be AFK in a game the whole day than play a few hours hardcore in the evening.

Sims 4 is a scam, but with mods it works out ok...ish. There is no real competition :/

BG3 is super worth the price imo, very fun game. Each to their own.
Lol, "playing" or idling? because again, you aren't the one playing, the Bot/AI is. You don't have to play anything "hardcore" you can find a chill game to play and have fun in/with. But I can't stop you from enjoying what you enjoy.

I wish I would have known before I bought it x3 I guess I should have learned from The Sims 3. To see how backwards they went with The Sims 4. Can't ride/ride in cars, nothing but rabbit holes, and etc. I think just owning the base game and mods is the way to go. But fuck that game lol.

I'm sure the game is fun, all I see are people praising it, mostly. Still, it won't make me drop the money for it. Charging $60+ for the game on Steam and $70+ on Xbox rubs me the wrong way. There's nothing extra/special with the Xbox edition, so why charge that? money hungry greed. I won't support that, even "if" the game is indeed fun.

Maybe I'll get it if it ever hits $30 or lower.

JeFawk

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2023
Lol, "playing" or idling? because again, you aren't the one playing, the Bot/AI is. You don't have to play anything "hardcore" you can find a chill game to play and have fun in/with. But I can't stop you from enjoying what you enjoy.

I wish I would have known before I bought it x3 I guess I should have learned from The Sims 3. To see how backwards they went with The Sims 4. Can't ride/ride in cars, nothing but rabbit holes, and etc. I think just owning the base game and mods is the way to go. But fuck that game lol.

I'm sure the game is fun, all I see are people praising it, mostly. Still, it won't make me drop the money for it. Charging $60+ for the game on Steam and $70+ on Xbox rubs me the wrong way. There's nothing extra/special with the Xbox edition, so why charge that? money hungry greed. I won't support that, even "if" the game is indeed fun.

Maybe I'll get it if it ever hits $30 or lower.
The Sims 3 was amazing but it ended up slowing down a lot and then it crashed and corrupted the save a few times which was one time too many :(

• Sad
Reactions: Metal Panic

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
update: started the genesis order, loved treasure of nadia, this one is much better with qol fixes and arguable better sex scenes, story is decent i think nadia's was slightly better though

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
update: started the genesis order, loved treasure of nadia, this one is much better with qol fixes and arguable better sex scenes, story is decent i think nadia's was slightly better though
I wasn't really a fan of Treasure of Nadia. Not sure why. Just kinda "meh". Not great but not bad.

Schultz95

Oct 5, 2020
Going through a Fallout craze, playing NV and 3 using TTW mod. Seamlessly switching between the wastelands is amazing.

Funnily enough, it had nothing to do with the show. I was actually not aware there was a show in the works, and just when I decided to download the game, I found out about the show.

Already binge watched it too.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
World of Warships, though I feel almost like I've completed the game now that I'm sitting on piles of resources with no interesting ships to buy.
Like there was ever a point in playing a game that pairs high-tier ships against low-tier ships in pvp mode of all things..
And even throws bots in there for good measure lol. :whistle::coffee:

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Like there was ever a point in playing a game that pairs high-tier ships against low-tier ships in pvp mode of all things..
And even throws bots in there for good measure lol. :whistle::coffee:
It doesn't. The maximum tier difference is 2 out of 11, except for Asymmetric Battles and fail-divisions (divisions with different tiers). You can avoid any tier difference (usually, depends on the season) by playing Ranked. As for bots in random battles, it only happens below tier 4 or 5 afaik.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
It doesn't. The maximum tier difference is 2 out of 11, except for Asymmetric Battles and fail-divisions (divisions with different tiers). You can avoid any tier difference (usually, depends on the season) by playing Ranked. As for bots in random battles, it only happens below tier 4 or 5 afaik.
Well, mayhaps things have changed since then.
Didn't make a good first impression on me back when i tried it tho, got one-shot by some high-tier fucker in a match. :whistle::coffee: