What's everyone playing?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Since i don't feel like anything on this site is worth my time lately, or ignites my inner gamer-fire.. i decided to dive into my steam library.
And am now, regretfully, finishing Ember. Purely for 100% completion.
Boy, what a boring piece of crap this game is... :cautious::coffee:

Ratrio

Aug 21, 2018
Making my way through Genesis Order, always like the NLT games.

For non h-games, I've mostly been getting back into Dead by Daylight.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Well just finished all achievements on Project Mirror. Looking for some other game to play at the moment.

ShamusForSmut

Sep 5, 2017
Going back through the classics mainly, Eris Dysnomia (new Kagura patch, nothing new added gameplay wise), Harem Hotel again, and just general corruption games to get the crank but honestly, it feels rough out here. Been needing to find that next game that's a great corruption slow burner, but pretty much feel like I've played all the ones worth playing and then some up 'til this point.

And Baldurs Gate 3 of course.

JeFawk

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2023
EVE Online lol, so I can AFK mine while working, and hopefully not get ganked (some guys tried but i wasn't worth enough for them to bother lol, where it's an advantage to be poor - EVE Online)

WoW sometimes too, but it's too grindy and random.

Frostnight is crazy about Baldur's Gate 3 and The Sims 4 (has horses now)

Maybe not the sexy answers you'd expect :/

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
Just ended Monster Girl Dreams
You can check my review here
If you gonna play it make sure to make a save file before going into capital, that only one fight in entire game will lead you to "End game" screen if you lose and it's a real tough one so be careful

Reactions: allanl9020142

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
EVE Online lol, so I can AFK mine while working

WoW sometimes too, but it's too grindy and random.

Frostnight is crazy about Baldur's Gate 3 and The Sims 4 (has horses now)

Maybe not the sexy answers you'd expect :/

Idk, if you're just going to AFK, why bother? I get you'll be doing a bunch while not actually doing it yourself, but my question remains the same, why? I wouldn't count that as actually playing it, since you are not. That's just me though, ignore this part if you wish. I won't understand everyone's reasonings for things.

You pay for WoW? if you aren't going to play it like that, why pay for a Sub? I have too many questions :ROFLMAO: don't even need to answer them. Just think about them lol.

Thinking about getting BG3 but definitely not for Steam.... shit is over 150 gbs and my laptop needs space for all the other games I have yet to play/finish. if I get it for Xbox... shit costs $70+ on there (for no reason of course) and when it was on Sale, shit was still over $60+ lol. Fuck that :WeSmart:

The Sims 4 (fuck that cash grab money hungry piece of shit... bought that game before it went free) horses? the same thing the other Sims games have? The Sims 3 is still better than 4 (to me) the werewolves are definitely better lol. Can you ride those horses?

The title didn't say "What Sexy Games Are You Playing!"

I've just been playing

LoFiSess.jpg

Trying to get the last 4 Achievements.... but it's gonna take a while....

JeFawk

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2023
Idk, if you're just going to AFK, why bother? I get you'll be doing a bunch while not actually doing it yourself, but my question remains the same, why? I wouldn't count that as actually playing it, since you are not. That's just me though, ignore this part if you wish. I won't understand everyone's reasonings for things.

You pay for WoW? if you aren't going to play it like that, why pay for a Sub? I have too many questions :ROFLMAO: don't even need to answer them. Just think about them lol.

Thinking about getting BG3 but definitely not for Steam.... shit is over 150 gbs and my laptop needs space for all the other games I have yet to play/finish. if I get it for Xbox... shit costs $70+ on there (for no reason of course) and when it was on Sale, shit was still over $60+ lol. Fuck that :WeSmart:

The Sims 4 (fuck that cash grab money hungry piece of shit... bought that game before it went free) horses? the same thing the other Sims games have? The Sims 3 is still better than 4 (to me) the werewolves are definitely better lol. Can you ride those horses?

The title didn't say "What Sexy Games Are You Playing!"

I've just been playing

View attachment 3566767

Trying to get the last 4 Achievements.... but it's gonna take a while....
Playing AFK is pretty nice, having Goldshire Inn in the background is pretty cool, a distraction when work allows it.
I'd rather be AFK in a game the whole day than play a few hours hardcore in the evening.

Sims 4 is a scam, but with mods it works out ok...ish. There is no real competition :/

BG3 is super worth the price imo, very fun game. Each to their own.