What's everyone playing?

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I'm just curious about what people are usually paying attention to on this site.

I lean pretty heavily into VNs but I feel like it's only a part of the total user base. I just want to know what you're currently playing, what it's about, the general gist (VN with a modern setting, 2D RPG with a fantasy setting, etc.), and what makes it interesting enough to play.

Reactions: Meaning Less

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I'm currently playing " " a terraria-like style sidescroller that features basebuilding and crafting, having a blast with it.

Each level has different enemies and bosses with unique animations, you can go back to base to craft and have sex at any moment, very nice game for those looking for a more gameplay heavy title.

It isn't available here probably because someone confused the chibi-artstyle with loli even if all characters are adults (no loli tag even on dlsite).

Last edited:
Reactions: allanl9020142
Mar 21, 2023
My focus is 3DCG VN's on Ren'Py that are story-driven, without a lot of intense kinks. I'm totally okay with vanilla stuff. I much prefer really long games that take days to finish playing, over something that ends in like an hour. Also, I like stories that build slowly, with interesting sub-plots that are woven into larger story arcs.

I just finished playing an abandoned project called "Our Fate - A New Family". Sadly abandoned, but if you appreciate slow building story then this is a very good one in my opinion.
https://f95zone.to/threads/our-fate-a-new-family-v0-15-se-cedsense.7220/

Also as of late, I've enjoyed playing:

EraStorm: #1 - SandStorm
https://f95zone.to/threads/sandstorm-erastorm-saga-1-v2-01-gleenx-studio.70133/

Secret Summer
https://f95zone.to/threads/secret-summer-v1-0-epilogue-superwriter.35119/

(Another really good but sadly abandoned project) A.O.A. Academy
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-o-a-academy-ch-5-gold-tlggames.62139/

I've also started playing the "Elsaverse" games recently. Originally it was in a different format, but I'm playing the Ren'Py versions.
https://f95zone.to/threads/elsaverse-omnibus-vol-1-tora-productions.90315/

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Baldur's Gate III.

First RPG since Fallout NV or W3 to really scratch the itch.
Not much on here at the moment but Baldur's Gate 3 is soaking up my time.
God, why is everyone saying so much good about this game ?

I played the first two and liked them a lot, but so also did my wife. It was the games that turned her into a gamer, 100% completion (even if it wasn't a think at this time), for all the classes.
I had to hide the game boxes, because I was crying just seeing them, and now boom, they make a third that everything make me want to play... everything except that particular one...

Sorry, was just my moment, go back to your happy reading folks. It's Twenty three, everything is calm, sleep in peace citizens.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
God, why is everyone saying so much good about this game ?

I played the first two and liked them a lot, but so also did my wife. It was the games that turned her into a gamer, 100% completion (even if it wasn't a think at this time), for all the classes.
I had to hide the game boxes, because I was crying just seeing them, and now boom, they make a third that everything make me want to play... everything except that particular one...

Sorry, was just my moment, go back to your happy reading folks. It's Twenty three, everything is calm, sleep in peace citizens.
It's probably one of, if not the best, CRPG i've ever played no lie.

Having an argument with a Squirrel about trespassing on their territory is one of the most amusing conversations i've had yet.

Also seeing an overly aggressive giant Tiefling Barbarian with a fiery machine heart and a term of service as a demons champion end up being one of the sweetest romances in any RPG.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
It's probably one of, if not the best, CRPG i've ever played no lie.
That's precisely the reproach I have to make...

Would it have been bad, well, I probably would have no problems playing it. But he's good, and funny, exactly what she would have loved to play... God, I can almost hear her saying, "I hope they'll not do another Yoshimo betrayal I still haven't forgive them for this".

Guess that I'll have to play it anyway, but I already know that it will be a hard time. Still while wait, probably have to build some strength.

It's still Twenty three (Yeah, I lied previously, it wasn't yet 23), everything is calm, continue to sleep in peace citizens.

MarsD

Nov 2, 2017
things looking pretty bleak for battlefuck enjoyers after Karryn's prison, it's not my personal fav but def the most successful one of its genre. currently engaged in ERP with ai rn.

Reactions: hakarlman

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
AVN games with a focus on a LI with 1 of 4 aspects I like slow burn , wholesome, Damsel in distress that needs MC help preferably someone that had some past trauma since that usually makes for a decent slow burn character and finally a LI that gives me a GF vibe. Like Erynn or Alexis From Intertwined. I save Harem games for when I have no idea what to play next and don't feel like searching.

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
atm nothing, but for non h-game arkham knight 240%ing and h-game i cant even fucking remember its been too long

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
I use a general search and just go from there. Generally it's just a bunch of tags I dislike or just not in the mood to deal with. That said, sometimes various things catch my attention and I focus in on a specific niche.

Not long ago, I got really into sandbox sci-fi games. Now i'm delving into mind control/corruption/trainer/male dom games.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Games currently playing, but not on too often:
Garry's mod. "indie game."
Project mirror. (currently trying to figure out how to force launch the game in window mode.)

There are many others, but these are few of them.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
...it's a stocks game......trying to be a pc-98 game....

Very peculiar and interesting. I myself, have been playing and getting into anime games also. Good to know other people like anime too. :)

Reactions: Lerd0

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Pathfinder : Kingmaker in chapter 3 , i really should stop as my finale exams are 1 week ahead LOL