phaserstostun

Jan 28, 2019
Well, if S2 taught me anything it is that a bad ending can ruin a good series that I put a lot of effort into. So, rather than simply try to come up with something to give closure even if it isn't the best, I need to think of something that will satisfy everyone.
I really enjoyed S1 and S2. It's about the journey not the destination. Keep pushing ahead! Try not to let the criticism get to you too much!

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I have a new game in the works, since The Desired Affair wasn't going anywhere, I decided to start from scratch(mostly) and created a new plot. Also, so that we don't end up with the current situation we have in WMIY, I already have an ending I'm working towards AND there is a bad guy.

You wake up in a dorm room with no idea who you are or how you got there, and weirdest of all, a woman is riding you cowgirl. After you're done(in more ways than one) she calls you a pervert and her fist flies at your face, knocking you out. When you wake up again, you're a female. The woman is still in the room and denies ever having sex with you. Though she does state that in her opinion: "you're a terrible person and an enemy to all women."

What is going on? Why is she mad at you? And why are you a woman?

hunt_and_heath.png
CharaStudio-2021-03-17-09-07-04-Render.png
boob sizes.png
The story is in no way connected to What's Mine is Yours. The girls are reused(I'm too attached to my creations to only use them in a single game) and will have the similar personality and fetish, but they won't be connected to WMIY and will have a different back story.

-Genderbender
-Virgin sex
-S&M
-Characters won't use normal contraceptives, they will use the "pull out method" but with a small tweak: when it comes time to pull out, he doesn't
-Yuri(because why not?)
-Roleplay(a nurse "taking care" of her patient or a maid and her perverted master)
-Exhibitionism
-Fake rape
-cuckquean
-Lesbian femdom(you can be submissive only as a girl, as female/male femdom just seems to involve a guy being repeatedly kicked in the balls)

For those who are interested, I could use help in the making of this story as well as finishing What's Mine is Yours.

- Playtesters: Not just bug/grammar spotting, I also need your impression of the scenes and how you think it could be improved. You'll get the source code and you need to download and learn the basic functions of Ren'Py to know how and where to copy and past assets(pictures and script) to your game as well as how to edit your own script to let you jump around to the scene you want to see. This is so that you don't have to redownload the entire game to see a single scene but instead download and add only the parts you don't have. But in short, your job is to assure the quality of the game.

- Storyboard Writers: "I point the direction and you chart the course." While I have a basic outline of how events will unfold, I could use help from people who can come up for ideas for scenes and help create a timeline so that the story unfolds organically.

- Script Writers: Pretty self explanatory, you write the dialogue and events in a scene based on a general outline of what is in the scene.

- Animators: You'll need a lot of experience in koikatsu studio, and you'll essentially be helping me animate some of the scenes

Last edited:

clidrowa

Sep 22, 2020
Quite a shame for The Desired Affair, I liked the setting and it being the sequel to What's Mine is Yours but I understand your decision. I'm curious about the story of your new game but the tags given are all good IMO. Good luck !

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Quite a shame for The Desired Affair, I liked the setting and it being the sequel to What's Mine is Yours but I understand your decision. I'm curious about the story of your new game but the tags given are all good IMO. Good luck !
Well, when the choices were to stare at a screen trying to come up with ideas but making no progress or writing a story that I've had bouncing around in my head for awhile. Also, I've been slowing improving the look of the characters from WMIY and it's nice to not only use them again but also debute them with character models that look a lot better.

Let's take everyone's favorite rape "victim" Sarah for example:
Left=old; Right=New

CharaStudio-2021-03-18-04-43-35-Render.png
Some changes are to their body shape, Sarah's legs are shaped more naturally, her hips are wider, and her body is on-the-while more "curvy" than she was before. Her breasts are also much rounder and don't look quite as deflated. Plus, though you can't see it right now, she has a back door, that's right, ass-men be pleased, girls have booty.
However, Sarah's biggest changes are definitely to her face
CharaStudio-2021-03-18-04-44-08-Render.png
Sarah's original face was a train wreck, so I had to overhaul it. I tried to keep the overall face familiar but I made a lot of changes. Her face is wider and much more rounded as opposed to the sharp and thin triangle it previously was. The eyes are no longer so far apart they have their own zip code, they are shorter vertically and longer horizontally plus I softened the angle of the down droop of her eye to give her a more neutral look. I also got rid of the blush, reshaped her eyebrows, and got rid of the antenna on her head.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Impatient666

Jul 17, 2017
What I think this game lacked is denial play for Molly. She might be into this kind of humiliation where she's not even worthy of orgasm. It would be funny for her to talk her husband into doing it, when he'd be like "That doesn't make sense. You're getting off by being cucked. What's the point if you get no sexual gratification?".

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Sarah - Redid face
Karen - Slightly enlarged breasts
Isabella - Renamed Mia, also fixed her breasts so they look better
Main Character - New Character(that used to be Amy's character model btw)
Chelsey - Enlarged breasts
Klaara - No changes from The Desired Affair
Kendal - Palms and soles of her feet are a lighter color like it would be in real life
CharaStudio-2021-03-23-17-17-07-Render.png
Lillith - New Character
Amber - Added freckles all over and her boobs now tip the scales at 95(whatever that number means, anyone know what she is in terms of cup size?)
CharaStudio-2021-03-23-17-36-10-Render.png
Emily - Her eyes were sunken into her head and her glasses now rest on her nose rather than float a few inches in front of her eyes
CharaStudio-2021-03-23-17-59-05-Render.png -> CharaStudio-2021-03-23-17-59-09-Render.png
Claire - Got rid of her blush

All girls have had their breasts rounded(they are the same size, they just have more volume), and for those ass-men out there, they all have larger butts.

Also, all of the girls have pubic hair for two reasons:

1. First is it serves as a visual anchor that marks the end of the body and the start of the legs.

2. Second, and most importantly, I have had people who have accused me of making girls that cater to pedophiles. Now, I know this isn't true, but the accusation is there, and in today's political climate, an accusation is often all it takes

So, for those two reasons, everyone gets a bush. Canonically, it is because it is a girls school, and nobody is going to put the effort into a spot nobody is going to see.
students_uniform.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

The_Wombat

Changing Life
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
Well, if S2 taught me anything it is that a bad ending can ruin a good series that I put a lot of effort into. So, rather than simply try to come up with something to give closure even if it isn't the best, I need to think of something that will satisfy everyone.
Well in my opinion you can never satisfy everyone, so you should just do your thing and make your work how YOU like it

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Surprised I haven't seen this before now. Looks like a lot of content for an actual cuckquean game. Looking forward to trying it.

Reactions: Futaglit

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
No audio or bugged for android? Also the links for android are dead
I don't host the android link or any of the links with asterisks next to them. I did not create them and I won't host it because I can't be sure whether they are free of viruses.

Reactions: nieeru

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I will soon be releasing a remake of What's Mine is Yours. It is a remake, NOT a remaster. The story has undergone drastic changes, no longer is the story just an excuse to link one sex scene to the next(though there is still plenty of sex). There is an actual story with a central story and every girl isn't as simple as having a fetish she needs to accept.

So, what's changed? Well, quite a bit, it's been a year since I started the original What's Mine is Yours, when I first started my posing was a bit... unnatural.
CharaStudio-2021-04-20-03-47-03-Render.png

So, if nothing else, I'd need to at least redo every picture in the game if it wanted my seal of approval. But then I took a look at the script and after a nice long cringe I closed the script and decided to start again.

In some cases, I kept the same scenes, but with better writing and the poses are more natural:
one_84.png

Meanwhile other scenes are entirely new:
three_188.png

I've also taken the chance to make some changes to characters. While I have made small subtle improvements to the characters, I was never able to truly changing. So, I took the opportunity of a redo to remake Molly a bit less like a supermodel.
molly5.png

I also changed Amy... well aged her. By popular demand, she is now 18, so feel free to lewd her.
CharaStudio-2021-04-20-03-38-00-Render.png

Of course, the best characters in the world are still bad if they don't have the right setting, so those are also redone. While there are limits who what I can do in Koikatsu, I tried to make things better and the rooms now look a lot more like places people live rather than... whatever they were originally.
So, the MC and Molly's bedroom now looks like an actual bedroom rather than an empty room with a bed in it and weird lighting without a single shadow.
CharaStudio-2021-04-20-02-56-25-Render.png

Meanwhile, the girls rooms are no longer cargo containers with beds, but are proper double rooms crowded with all of the crap you'd expect of two messy teenagers.
CharaStudio-2021-04-20-03-02-51-Render.png

There are also a LOT of very subtle quality of life improvements you may not notice but should make your experience a lot better, I've gotten better at programming in renpy. Two things you will notice is that there is now a scene gallery, along with a $12 font I'm still sore about actually having to pay money for.

asdwased.png

I also got rid of the text box and made the text look a bit more fancy than the Ariel Black I was using.

Untitled.png

So, that's about the long and short of it, I'm hoping to have v0.1 out in the next week or so, so make sure to stay tuned for that.

Last edited:

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Wow, I was surprised to not have any news from the game, I'm happy to read that .
Well, this is going to be not only considerably longer, but also a lot more work. For starters, the story is much slower paced, I've just got to where Molly gets cuckolded for the first time and I'm at 18,000 words. Compared to the original's total of 32,000 words by the time he had gotten through all 5 girls should give you some idea of how the story is. I also need to make far more images, to give you some numbers, WMIY has a total of 1,366 images in the image folder for the entire run time, however many of those weren't actually used, but there is at least 1,000 images used during WMIY. However, for every image there is 4-6 lines of text, compare that to the remake, where the image changes every 1-2 lines and you get a current total of 889 images. Since those images are much higher quality in terms of how I pose the characters, it takes a bit longer.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I will soon be releasing a remake of What's Mine is Yours. It is a remake, NOT a remaster. The story has undergone drastic changes, no longer is the story just an excuse to link one sex scene to the next(though there is still plenty of sex). There is an actual story with a central story and every girl isn't as simple as having a fetish she needs to accept.

So, what's changed? Well, quite a bit, it's been a year since I started the original What's Mine is Yours, when I first started my posing was a bit... unnatural.
View attachment 1152534

So, if nothing else, I'd need to at least redo every picture in the game if it wanted my seal of approval. But then I took a look at the script and after a nice long cringe I closed the script and decided to start again.

In some cases, I kept the same scenes, but with better writing and the poses are more natural:
View attachment 1152463

Meanwhile other scenes are entirely new:
View attachment 1152468

I've also taken the chance to make some changes to characters. While I have made small subtle improvements to the characters, I was never able to truly changing. So, I took the opportunity of a redo to remake Molly a bit less like a supermodel.
View attachment 1152566

I also changed Amy... well aged her. By popular demand, she is now 18, so feel free to lewd her.
View attachment 1152530

Of course, the best characters in the world are still bad if they don't have the right setting, so those are also redone. While there are limits who what I can do in Koikatsu, I tried to make things better and the rooms now look a lot more like places people live rather than... whatever they were originally.
So, the MC and Molly's bedroom now looks like an actual bedroom rather than an empty room with a bed in it and weird lighting without a single shadow.
View attachment 1152508

Meanwhile, the girls rooms are no longer cargo containers with beds, but are proper double rooms crowded with all of the crap you'd expect of two messy teenagers.
View attachment 1152509

There are also a LOT of very subtle quality of life improvements you may not notice but should make your experience a lot better, I've gotten better at programming in renpy. Two things you will notice is that there is now a scene gallery, along with a $12 font I'm still sore about actually having to pay money for.

View attachment 1152526

I also got rid of the text box and made the text look a bit more fancy than the Ariel Black I was using.

View attachment 1152511

So, that's about the long and short of it, I'm hoping to have v0.1 out in the next week or so, so make sure to stay tuned for that.
I did not expect that to happen and almost thought you abandoned this. If I got it right, this is only a remake of season 1? Will the other seasons be incorporated somehow into this or will they be possibly remade, too? And I hope making Amy „available“ doesn‘t turn you off of her. Personally not a fan of incest, especially father-daughter stuff but if there is „popular demand“, why not include it. You can turn down girls after all anyway, so no complaints from me.

In any case, good luck and hopefully you don‘t run out of ideas to bring this to a satisfying conclusion. Looking forward to what you can come up with

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Going slower is better and allows you to plan out more content. I hope you move this into two "paths" where the MC does a vanilla cuckqueen like the original and the other path is more dark. Content like degrading the wife into a slave or NTR where someone makes a move on the wife while the MC is busy.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I hope when you say you aged Amy that you don't mean you just made bigger boobs. One of the reasons I enjoyed your game is you had variety in boobs I am not a big boob fan here but those with average boobs and small boobs as that is the most common size for girls. I hope you kept hers the same or nearly the same and just made her face and style show her age.

I like that you have worked on a story to go with it as the story carries the game and the lewd is an added bonus.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I did not expect that to happen and almost thought you abandoned this. If I got it right, this is only a remake of season 1? Will the other seasons be incorporated somehow into this or will they be possibly remade, too? And I hope making Amy „available“ doesn‘t turn you off of her. Personally not a fan of incest, especially father-daughter stuff but if there is „popular demand“, why not include it. You can turn down girls after all anyway, so no complaints from me.

In any case, good luck and hopefully you don‘t run out of ideas to bring this to a satisfying conclusion. Looking forward to what you can come up with
It is an amalgam of the key notes of all three stories but is mostly a complete reboot, so which season this adapts is a moot point as it draws from all of them while telling its own story. One thing is Molly has a MUCH bigger presence this time around. While she was always meant to have a personality, I wasn't skilled enough convey that in my writing, but this time she isn't "the chick your cuckolding" but a person. The MC also has a much bigger presence, going from a quasi self-insert to an actual character. You still have the ability to custom name him, but that is as far as it goes, as the game has no definitive character you are given control over. For example, during the first part the route splits and you have several decisions to make and all but one you're making the decisions on behalf of Molly.
However, the story uses something I'm naming "merging branches" because the story splits temporarily then merge back together and even though you end up back in the same place. It is essentially a kinetic novel, but due to different routes which have entirely different content it gives some value to replaying the story. Here are all the different directions for the first 20-30 minutes:
starting_web.jpg
Going slower is better and allows you to plan out more content. I hope you move this into two "paths" where the MC does a vanilla cuckqueen like the original and the other path is more dark. Content like degrading the wife into a slave or NTR where someone makes a move on the wife while the MC is busy.
NTR is retarded, the concept that some guy can move in and remove a woman's ability to make rational decisions simply by inserting his penis is ridiculous. Molly doesn't find a fulfilling sex life with her partner to be satisfying. Her most erotic fantasies involve being forced to live in celibacy while her husband goes out with other women. Plus, considering the content it would be like if Mariya's Cuckolding Report plot took a sudden turn when he finds a woman who is more beautiful and better in bed while she was off cuckolding him, so he starts cheating on Mariya, using the cuckolding as an excuse to get time alone with this new girl, then finally ending with him divorcing Mariya, leaving her alone and single wondering where it all went wrong while he lives a more fulling life having lots of sex with the new woman never wanting to be cuckolded again.

In short no, there will not be an NTR route where Molly cheats on you with another man.
I hope when you say you aged Amy that you don't mean you just made bigger boobs. One of the reasons I enjoyed your game is you had variety in boobs I am not a big boob fan here but those with average boobs and small boobs as that is the most common size for girls. I hope you kept hers the same or nearly the same and just made her face and style show her age.

I like that you have worked on a story to go with it as the story carries the game and the lewd is an added bonus.
It's a rather broad range of body types. However, Amy has big boobs because Molly and Megan have big boobs.
Here are all of the girls, the native resolution of the image is very large(almost 4k) so I had to shrink it down to see the post, but you can click on a the picture to open it in a new tab and zoom in to see the fine details.
girls_lineup_2.png
girl_lineup_4.png

Last edited:

Sblade

May 14, 2019
Glad to hear you are working on something new! I would love for the characters to have more personality and depth which I am guessing this is working towards. Making the characters too fleshed out and likable might be a problem though if you are planning a similar hasty goodbye to them in this one.

I really enjoyed that the story wasn't dragging and that there was always some new hot and steamy situation around the corner in the originals. I hope its not going to be wordy, just to be wordy though like plenty of Hgames are. Its the problem of, if you are going to be heavy on text you need a plot worhy of it so it doesn't feel like filler or repetitions. Anyway, I am really looking forward to check it out, thanks for the updates!

Reactions: Futaglit
3.90 star(s) 32 Votes