whats the appeal of corruption games?

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
Well this makes sense, it explains why you don't really reach the stage I'm talking about once you let corruption run its course, basically you seem to enjoy corruption only if it stays light or is avoidable.
I pretty much follow the kinks I like and ignore the others once the person is fully corrupted, mainly exhibitionism, M/D, SS threesomes etc.

I mean, that might not happen if you are talking about a game without the corruption tag, otherwise it could.
That has been my experience, without the corruption tag the story is in control but with the corruption tag the control shifts to the player.

Have you played the game corruption? you are describing what happens in it, and the mc doesn't really tell the characters to do that, it just start happening if you drug them enough.
"and the mc doesn't really tell the characters to do that" That has not been my experience from my playthroughs he does, take corruption, the MC tells them we are doing a photo session, you are going to work at the cafe, you are going with me to the park tonight. If he doesn't and just skips time, they all just go to bed.

I'm not really sure what you mean by just start happing? Here have been my experiences...
I was taking examples from corruption, glassix, and a couple of Japanese debt repayment games. In corruption the MC doesn't have control over the clothing unfortunately (you normally find that more in rpg ones) but apart from the clothes changing and HEAVY makeup *sigh* nothing "just" starts happening, everything that happens is because the MC said it should.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In glassix, it's pretty much the same.

Basically it has been my experience in corruption games (apart from changing clothes and grrrr makeup) that the characters being corrupted will not start anything on their own.
I will never go to the shop and run into the neighbor half naked giving blowjobs or the postwoman doing a naked belly dance in a classroom. No matter where I go in the town or city those I'm corrupting are always right where I left them waiting to be told what to do next (outside of the few cutscenes like the police woman stopping you in corruption)

The only game and only scene that I have found that was started without me...

The japanese rpg debt repayment ones are better IMHO because there you have full control over even their clothes (outside of them having to wear them for a certain job) and NO MAKEUP ! \0/

So from my experience in the corruption games I've played, even if the people you are corrupting have a schedule they will never start anything the corruption has unlocked "flashing breasts because a stranger asked or randomly offering to give HJ's on the train" unless you tell them to, minus that one seen above.

It might be nice to have a game where you start the corruption and then step back and just voyeur as it unfolds but I've never found a game that gets close to that.

this is a good convo btw

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
"flashing breasts because a stranger asked or randomly offering to give HJ's on the train" unless you tell them to, minus that one seen above.
Weird because that's something I see often in exhibitionism games, if a character is horny and corrupted enough they are able to willingly flash to random people, wear skimpy clothing, and so on.

I guess the difference is that to you any and all choices are "yours" so you view everything as control even if the one making the choice is the character themselves and not another existing character telling them to do that.

So for instance when you play something like Succulence I assume you view every step of the female mc corruption as you controlling the character, meanwhile someone like myself that doesn't care about control sees it as the character getting corrupted by the environment and her own choices. Interesting.

Reactions: morphnet

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
Weird because that's something I see often in exhibitionism games, if a character is horny and corrupted enough they are able to willingly flash to random people, wear skimpy clothing, and so on.
If you can think of any names of those game PLEASE let me know, all the ones I play I have to keep hitting A to have them lift their skirt or S to open their top and don't get me started on chasing down the moving npc's to flash them to get the last point i need lol that goes for rpg's or VN's :)

I guess the difference is that to you any and all choices are "yours" so you view everything as control even if the one making the choice is the character themselves and not another existing character telling them to do that.
That's exactly it yup. For some corruption games I even choose not to further the corruption so I can keep those kinks I like playing out in the way I like and they still hold most of the atmosphere of the scene.

So for instance when you play something like Succulence I assume you view every step of the female mc corruption as you controlling the character, meanwhile someone like myself that doesn't care about control sees it as the character getting corrupted by the environment and her own choices. Interesting.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Reactions: Meaning Less