What's the most depraved game/comic/artist you've enjoyed?

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Lots come to mind. But, if I had to list a couple off the top of my head, the following titles:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And of course, some of the mastermind Junji Ito's works....

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
Theseus9
Sparrow

Aka6 has lots of dick-fucking that I like

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2018
Waita Uziga (wouldn't read him again anymore), some old and fucked up guro artist I don't remember, Mochi Au Lait, Bradherley's Coach (comic), Negev x Kar98k (cute comic), Sadist 2 (old game), Pico's School (another old game).

Mar 24, 2020
I don't know anything that comes to mind that I'd call most depraved,
but I stumbled across a game that I actually enjoyed despite not being into MLP at all

If anyone knows a similar game as well made as this, but with Humanoids,
I'd appreciate the info.

LethalLeagueJET

Jun 22, 2022
The Shadow Of Yidhra

Probably because I like shooter games with sci-fi, and also the game have some RPG elements, like upgrading your character, the weapons; Not to mention the mechanic of the clothes tearing apart the more damage you get is pretty unique. However, it's not the reason why I put this game in this thread. Soft gore, tentacles, implied necrophilia, yuri, rape, insects, bestiallity, torture, monsters, and even some bukkake can be found this game. Is more extreme than I thought at the beggining.
Something I wanna add is that the depravity and violence is technically justified because the game is ambiented in a dystopic zombie apocalypse, so the depravation doesn't feel forced or gratuitous. I know there's probably worse games, but as a newbie in the erotic games, this shit is gonna stay a long time in my head with no doubt. Oh, also the game is in 2D and with an anime aesthetic.

Ahsl

Feb 22, 2022
I'm a huge fan of guro and horror manga, so Shintaro Kago and Kazuo Umezu's early works are some of the most depraved and disturbing comics I've read in my life.

I can't share them here because of the forum's rules, but I've read some European shota/loli comics that are pretty dark, like "Fabrice" by Bob & Malax or "Pequeñ as viciosas" by Mónica & Beatriz.

Last edited:

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I'm curious what kind of sick stuff you guys have found that you recognized as depraved, yet still enjoyed, maybe exactly because it was depraved.

I'll start, and even though it's probably not the most depraved and it's a complete mess gameplay-wise, I enjoyed it immensely: Autumn Boulevard.

Let's see some sick shit, guys!
I don't remember its name but it was an interracial comic about a woman with red hair who sleeps with a black man and leaves her husband for him and trains hard to have a black child and sleeps with a lot of black men.... It's a pretty racist and surreal comic, but you can have a good time laughing at the things that happen. The drawing was pretty good, but I don't remember the name of it

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I don't remember its name but it was an interracial comic about a woman with red hair who sleeps with a black man and leaves her husband for him and trains hard to have a black child and sleeps with a lot of black men.... It's a pretty racist and surreal comic, but you can have a good time laughing at the things that happen. The drawing was pretty good, but I don't remember the name of it
That sounds pretty standard for interracial fetish stuff tbh. Check out Jobeo's games to see the reductio ad absurdum of that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Thought.
Mostly because i stop believe things are depraved.
I find many things disguisting things i dont enjoy(Snuff, vore, chucks, femdom, etc)

And things i enjoy i do not consider depraved.
Sure i wont talk about it.
Mostly because i was raised that sex isnt a topic for polite conversation.
So i just dont like to talk about it.
Part of why i love f95zone.
I can be honest without being judged.

Most depraved thing i enjoy.
Thought one.
Even games where i kidnap, torture and brainwash woman into being my fucktoy i dont consider depraved.
Just maledom without the useall restraint of other men beating you to death for doing so.
Dont get me wrong.
It is a good thing we beat rapists, slavers, and other failures to death.
We need to protect our property after all and only weak men let there desire's rule them.
Or worse let here property rule them.

I think the most depraved thing i enjoyed was inside you*
Consensual sex is the most depraved thing i can think of.

*I think that was the name.
I can not find it again but it is the game where you use a biochip that everyone needs to have to manipulate your boss into being your fucktoy.
You get a nympo girlfriend in the first act.
She is a hot, likeable.

SnookDog

Apr 28, 2018
iNSight of you [v0.10a] [AdventAnyx]

fun one. got stuck in like prelude because it drained me.

I think the most depraved thing i enjoyed was inside you*
Consensual sex is the most depraved thing i can think of.

*I think that was the name.
I can not find it again but it is the game where you use a biochip that everyone needs to have to manipulate your boss into being your fucktoy.
You get a nympo girlfriend in the first act.
She is a hot, likeable.

parogide

Feb 8, 2021
If i think about Illustrated Interracial Then I would say "Owned", "Pub Night Pick Up" and "The Letter" are my favorites
There are some great Doujinshji that I like too:
"Homestay" series
"Shiho-san And The Black Trainee"
and my all time favorite
"Memories of Japan" by Aoi Hitori

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hey, I found it... But... Its not like I was going to come back here and say that, its just that a notification of a new message here came up and... Well, the comic is from "Kaos comics" and its name was "Annabelle's new life"

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
probablt badonion stuff, shits got mega prolapses happening and vagina's ripped in half