What's the most desensitizing game you've seen/played?

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
While not as graphic or disturbing as others experiences the moment I fapped to a rapey orc/female hentai I knew I was truly lost.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
There was some doujin game I downloaded years ago that I couldn't dream of remembering. It included sequences where monsters or tentacles basically tortured the shit out of this woman. Electric shocks and beatings. Included a segment where you could hold the mouse button and a tentacle would go up her ass, snake through her body and come out her mouth.
That would be Phantom Buster Rumi I presume. Good memory and excessive curiosity are an unhealthy combination :/

Strangely enough to me personally games like that aren't really "passively desensitising". I'm sure if someone were forced to binge the result would be either apathy or trauma but despite years of occasionally stumbling upon such material I still cringe and want to turn it off ASAP. As per the effect described in the OP the bigger culprit seem to be "feel-good" or "pretend feel-good" variants, anything ranging from amateur giant dildo records to smiling girls with incest captions to cartoon preschoolers ASKING to be dismembered and eaten. Basically the absence of any immediate "victim", since the fictional characters openly consent to what would normally be violent abuse, makes it easier to push past the initial cringe and become acclimated with more and more extreme content.