What's your Maximum-Tolerance of Boobs-Size in fantasy/games ?

Your Maximum Tolerance Boob Size in Fantasy/Games ?

• Total voters

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I notice a lot of players complain when the boobs are too big. I wonder if this is just the vocal minority. I also wonder what people would say if you asked their preferred boob size instead of their maximum.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I notice a lot of players complain when the boobs are too big. I wonder if this is just the vocal minority. I also wonder what people would say if you asked their preferred boob size instead of their maximum.
Honestly, I make this poll for future preferences when I make video games. If talking about precise size, the chart will random and the poll cannot became a preference of making the right size in game. But with this, you can improvise without over the limitation when making female character. When you hit the spot, your game can have more supporter because "the right size". Story is not everything. Combined factors make one developer get many backers.

Reactions: Bawdy Ink Slinger

arpaschad

Sep 18, 2017
anything over G-cup is just Mammoth Tier to me...

still if it fits her body type then I could stomach H cups or higher...

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I wonder, what is the favor-right size of the creator of the Bulges ?

... M size ?
Something along those lines.. ;)
Although I should warn any would-be devs that it makes it much harder for rendering scenes, because of clothe fitting issues and arms in the way, etc...

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I like the smaller sizes, A and B.. but bigger is fine as long as it fits with the rest of the body. I find the whole disproportionate thing a bit played out and puts me off from playing some games.
For content with a cartoon style I'm a bit more forgiving.

MonteChristo

Nov 20, 2017
The sky's the limit. I'm loving the looks in Battle of the Bulges atm. Farah also looks perfect IMHO. I enjoyed watching the old 3D Darlings vids...

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
My max tolerance would be E , my sweetspot, something between C and D. But F and G could still work, in a parody . Battle of the Bulges uses that , and it's hilarious .

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
Depends , but i am sure if when the breast is bigger than the woman head it's in the too big Category , but sometimes in the context I am fine with it (transformation , parody ect ... ) . Boob shape is certainly much more important to me than size
I am personally more turned off with big ridiculous dicks and women with super elastic vaginas

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
I'm saying it's D. I (personally) find bigger than that gross, both in the real world AND the fantasy world. I know other people, some in this thread, like the gigantic blobs of flesh, but to me, A, B, C, and D....nothing bigger. (And, since we're all friends here, right? If the screenshots of the game show the massive melons, it turns me off, and I just ignore that game.)