What's your Maximum-Tolerance of Boobs-Size in fantasy/games ?

Your Maximum Tolerance Boob Size in Fantasy/Games ?

• Total voters

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
B and C are my preferences.
D is okay if it matches the body type/build of the woman.
A an E I'll still look at but they usually look/seem weird.
Anything over an E cup starts veering into the territory of just being gross to me.

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Hah, who would have thought. I cast my vote on D expecting most people to be voting on sizes past E, but I guess I don't know you guys well enough. I voted D because its my favorite size and still within the "realistic" limit, but to be honest I think even the bigger sizes can be enticing with the right kind of body or artist.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Bethany 1280 car wallpaper.jpg To me it is more depending on whole body proposition. This size is to me about maximum. For this girl. I don't like swinging type of boobs and making meloons bigger than head is bad looking too.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
@carnalcardinal knows exactly where the perfect limit is, IMHO.
Well thank you! :happyblush

I try to keep them in the B-D range and give them some natural sagging or perkiness without having them look fake and round. Then manually position them as they should be affected by gravity and voila! Titties!

Reactions: robbinrobbie

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
Well thank you! :happyblush

I try to keep them in the B-D range and give them some natural rounding or perkiness without having them look fake and round. Then manually position them as they should be affected by gravity and voila! Titties!
I havent played your game yet but this makes me want to give it a go right now! Ive realy come to hate the E+ sized titties in so many of these games.

Thanks for giving us pervs something realistic to play!

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I havent played your game yet but this makes me want to give it a go right now! Ive realy come to hate the E+ sized titties in so many of these games.

Thanks for giving us pervs something realistic to play!
Just a heads up, I've literally spent more time on the boobs than I have on anything else. But I'm working on it.

seengignpaipes

Apr 22, 2018
Probably anything larger than the E size, anything bigger than that looks very uncomfortable and painful even if its on fictional characters.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@zeFEAR

It is asking you what is the breast size limit that you'll allow in a game before you pass on the game. Like me I picked C cup but might allow D cup but anything past that I'll usually ignore the character in the game and if I check a games screenshots and all the girls have huge flabby patties then I'll straight up pass on the game.

snowmannn

Dec 2, 2018
I love games with breast expansion, and G+ sized boobs. Mythic Manor has a couple breast expansion scenes, and Harem Hotel as well. Looking for more though! :)

W65

May 31, 2018
My answer would be kinda unhelpful: whatever the dev can manage to draw/model/animate so that it doesn't look stupid. Even hyper sizes are fine as long as it's not embarrassingly badly done, but I wouldn't be able to tell that until I saw it in action. I guess it's a fetish thing. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with how breasts work in reality, except that if a game's trying to look realistic it's probably better to stick within the realm of probability. If it's some crazy space fox plant horse ghost thing than the bets are kinda off.

(Whenever I answer a question like this one, my answer ends up being "whatever looks good." I don't feel like it's a very helpful contribution but I don't know how else to say it.)

zeFEAR

Jun 12, 2018
Плохих размеров - не бывает! Бывают - плохие игры!

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Anything bigger than E and I generally avoid the game because it's just too cartoonish. As far as preference, even E is too big for my taste. I prefer sizes that are actually plausible even if it means most women would need implants to get there. Bigger than E is just not plausible unless you're talking about a woman that's also really fat which also holds no interest for me. To me a nice round/perky shape is more appealing than a massive pair of saggy tits.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017

A petite A cup? "crank it up, crank it up!"

Okay how about a nice C cup? "crank it up, crank it up!"

E cup is a tad unrealis—"tight, tight, tighter, crank it up!"

An F cup she is practically handicapped with this, she'll—"crank it up, crank it up!"
Will you let me finish!? Ain't gonna make no rules. Tellin' right from wrong.

A G cup? Are you insane? She'll need a stroller for each of her breasts, as to not break her own back "crank it uuuuuuup!"

You obnoxious son of a gun. You want more... is big breasts the only thing you can think about? She'll practically be walking tits at this point "Aaaaahhhhh"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.