RPGM What's your most wanted RPGM translation (Suggestions)

butek

Dec 8, 2016
I've recently dabbled in translating some RPGM games, but then find out the game wasn't that good. So if there's any game you would like to suggest please do, it can be a niche fetish or anything. Preferably if it doesn't have an active translation going on.
(I manually translate using DeepL, and try to understand the context)

Reactions: sinran987654321
Mar 19, 2018
one game that i really would want translated is Demon's Roots -- there's already an f95zone forum thing for it, but to my knowledge nobody has bothered doing anything more indepth than just slapping an MTL program on it without any editing, it breaking the "Berserk" mechanic of the game, and calling it a day. there WAS someone who had begun a translation something like half a year ago, but after some digging around i did it seems like they gave up on it/disappeared from the site/something along those lines

this post has the latest version of the game, hope that you end up translating it! this game sounds like it has a really fun story and is from the same creators as the fantastic King Exit, so i really wanna experience it with some proper English!

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
well that's a pretty big game, it will be a good fortune even to have an edited mtl of that

butek

Dec 8, 2016
one game that i really would want translated is Demon's Roots -- there's already an f95zone forum thing for it, but to my knowledge nobody has bothered doing anything more indepth than just slapping an MTL program on it without any editing, it breaking the "Berserk" mechanic of the game, and calling it a day. there WAS someone who had begun a translation something like half a year ago, but after some digging around i did it seems like they gave up on it/disappeared from the site/something along those lines

this post has the latest version of the game, hope that you end up translating it! this game sounds like it has a really fun story and is from the same creators as the fantastic King Exit, so i really wanna experience it with some proper English!
Yea don't think i'll be doing this one, it has around 463 maps and a LOT of a dialogue. Probably better to PM the dude, he still lurks the site.

Feb 3, 2020
First of all, thank you, regardless if you actually pick one from my message or not to translate, for being open to take up translation suggestion.

No translation or translation request thread for this, , but it's sequel game, Mechanica: A ballad of the Rabbit and Mercury, has a translation here.

Hypno Milk Academy thread request started on 2021 and it didn't have much tranction nor any attempt at translation until now.

The runaway girl and me , issue is less to do with translation and more to do with no one knows where to change the translation as the game engine is unique. I feel like it is a bit rude to ask you for something less to do with translating and more to analysising and I am sorry but I want to try my luck.

Beezlebub Games like, Jitaku Keibiin 1 , Hypno Fuck or Shin Chikan no Kiwami . Issue is that they are like VN, so the dialogue pretty long and that the reason why there hasn't been any translated beelzebub games(excluding the recent one).

I actually have a notepad of games that didn't even have a translation request thread in f95zone, in case you are interested.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once again, thanks regardless.

Last edited:
Reactions: loli senpai