Others Where Girls Are Made [v0.6.03 Unlocked] [HelloArisu Games]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Oct 22, 2019
Possibly a small bug where in, it tells you to the store has run out of stock, check in later, I know theres 1 more bot there cause i cant buy anything from the mall without being able to buy that one bot. anyways cant progress pass that

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
The new release changes how time passes in the Factory (separate 'normal' and 'inspection' clocks; you can't, however. 'go back' in the process - once you open tab 3, you can't reopen tab 1); after a few days, you won't have an issue inspecting all the 'Product' and still having energy for the gals at home.

Starting a new game starts with 0 Gals again; it looks like there were minor tweaks to the story. The 'Malfunctioning Android' events happen twice each (minor annoyance). Cash is easier to get (odds are you'll be able to buy a new Gal every day), and the secondary currency is still useless so far (accumulates far faster than can be used).

The Factory topped out at three belts (for me), with a Quota cap of 10; with the new clock system, I was able to make $1800-2000/day, but there are no new Gals added, so once you buy all the 'Base' girls and the first 'Premium' Gal, you're apparently done for this patch. The Bar is still apparently unimplemented; the Phone appears to be broken (no calls; button not responsive), but the applicable Gal will have a marker over their head. In any event, the Phone went 'usable' shortly before I hit the 150 Energy cap, so no big deal.

Jan 4, 2018
Possibly a small bug where in, it tells you to the store has run out of stock, check in later, I know theres 1 more bot there cause i cant buy anything from the mall without being able to buy that one bot. anyways cant progress pass that
i have the same bug can't go further and the bar is empty

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Does anyone know how to get to mall? I've got 11 girls total, market is empty, only bartender and two people in lounge whom I can't interact further but can't find a way to get to second city....
Factory has 4 lanes with 10 quota limit.

Last edited:
Reactions: quake19123

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Does anyone know how to get to mall? I've got 11 girls total, market is empty, only bartender and two people in lounge whom I can't interact further but can't find a way to get to second city....
Factory has 4 lanes with 10 quota limit.
Did you clear all the 'Back Alley' content as well as the Bar and the Lounge?

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes