Mod Ren'Py Where It All Began [0.6 Full / Ch. 3 Full] Walkthrough Mod [Joker Leader]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
crashes my game when miru and MC ambush the krayt guy in the nightclub bathroom, and also ends prematurely when MC visits Leia's home after leaving the carved wood for her, the flashback starts then I get hit with the ending scene where ocean promotes his discord etc.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
View attachment 3273549
In the choices, I also want to know.
Just gonna add this here guys, Joker doesn't know what the abbreviations mean, it's only the dev himself who does.

As earlier talked about the MHY, it is speculated that it's either "Miru Hates You" or "Miru HornY", and the Horny one makes the most sense since where you get some points during the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But as said in the beginning, the only one who actually knows what they stand for is Ocean himself.

Reactions: Lumi24

Menchikat

Sep 9, 2022
Just gonna add this here guys, Joker doesn't know what the abbreviations mean, it's only the dev himself who does.

As earlier talked about the MHY, it is speculated that it's either "Miru Hates You" or "Miru HornY", and the Horny one makes the most sense since where you get some points during the game.

But as said in the beginning, the only one who actually knows what they stand for is Ocean himself.

Thank you very much for the explanation. I appreciate it!

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

I think that the variable Mob and MobX could be related to the sharing/cuckold path (NTR), because i remember that in the old game there is a cuck scene when MC is in prison and a mobster (Mob) fuck Miru while MC watch the scene in the cellular screen and enjoy... MC and the mobster agree to it, and Miru agree too

• Angry
Reactions: Pitrik

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
I think that the variable Mob and MobX could be related to the sharing/cuckold path (NTR), because i remember that in the old game there is a cuck scene when MC is in prison and a mobster (Mob) fuck Miru while MC watch the scene in the cellular screen and enjoy... MC and the mobster agree to it, and Miru agree too
It's opens possibilities on both NTR and non-NTR routes.
The "Mob" it self doesn't relate to the old game, since nothing of the coding has been reused, everything is new it simply wouldn't make the slightest sense to keep a variable named after an encouter that doesn't happen in the game anymore. And as far as I remember the variable wasn't even named Mob in the old game either. :)

Thank you very much for the explanation. I appreciate it!
Np m8. I just saw alot of ppl in here asking for some elaboration behind the many abbreviated variables, but since Ocean hasn't put notes in the code to tell us exactly what they stand for, it's all guesswork to be honest. :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
failure.PNG

Mine is simple, what the hell? i cannot start the game.

Edit: Fixed, on Patch.rpy it should be MiruNTR3x0Continuep

Last edited:

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
This usually happens if you install the patch after the mod, since it overwrites the modded patch. So in that case just download the Mod + patch from Joker, and it should work.
Ah okay makes sense, I try to normally install these kinds of patch after due to convenience, I guess it's time I teach myself not to lol

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
You're welcome.
If I'm not mistaken, Summer's Gone does have a WT Mod.

Yes, but it's unstable with my translation file, where as yours on Where it All Began, works perfectly. I don't know if it's due to the script being different depending on the mods or if I can modify it myself.

Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Yes, but it's unstable with my translation file, where as yours on Where it All Began, works perfectly. I don't know if it's due to the script being different depending on the mods or if I can modify it myself.
I'm not promising anything, but I will try and check it out.

Cyrix72

Oct 31, 2021
First of all: I DO NOT think there's any malware with the download, but would one of you anyway know why Firefox (not Windows Defender!) throws a warning?

Leyos

Aug 8, 2017
Sorry but have to ask, is the file save from Mixdrop? Getting a warning from downloader. Thanks in advance

Sep 9, 2017
I am currently using this mod on a compressed full ch 3 of the game and it does not seem to work. I am currently seeing Miru fighting Leia and the mod has not seemed to activate and help me even once up to this point.
I just extracted and merged the mod's game folder with the one in the main game folder, does not work.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote