Mod Ren'Py Where It All Began [0.6 Full / Ch. 3 Full] Walkthrough Mod [Joker Leader]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
I am not shure if its your mod / incest patch or original game but some moments he call his sis his sister and other moment his dear friend.

Is there a way to find out where it go wrong, also i tried reinstall mod and patch 2x already.

RReddington

Jul 27, 2019
Both downloads contain virus (Trojan)
I downloaded both files, mod and mod+patch and ran them through VirusTotal. Both came back with no warning. If it was a windows message warning, it was probably windows being windows. VirusTotal isn't the end all be all, but this seems safe to me.
I can't see this doing any harm, I don't even know if .rpy files can contain trojans.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
the mod doesn't show some of the choices results... all of the early choices don't show anything, and the one about miru lesbian path also doesn't show up

Rry5o

Sep 26, 2019
How do you add the mod in android?
Usually I just have to copy/paste the file into the main folder on the phone.
On Samsung it would be under my files-internal storage-Android-data.
After data search for the name of the software/game. In this case WIAB(where it all began).
Once I open the folder of WIAB I would copy paste either there or in another folder called game. If the game folder isn't there then create one. It usually works but I'm a noob with this so I usually paste in both locations and haven't really taken the time to figure it out yet.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: GajodharSinghCool
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote