Mod Ren'Py Where It All Began [0.6 Full / Ch. 3 Full] Walkthrough Mod [Joker Leader]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GrimsantaXXX

Dec 31, 2019
Shortly after the Donna bathroom scene in the bar. After she turns around to show her ass. I am receiving an error/exception.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/c03.rpy", line 1209, in script
    menu:
TypeError: %c requires int or char

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    menu:
  File "D:\Games\zStuff\Where It All Began [v0.6 Full] [Oceanlab]\Whereitallbegan-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1626, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "D:\Games\zStuff\Where It All Began [v0.6 Full] [Oceanlab]\Whereitallbegan-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 948, in menu
    label = substitute(label)
  File "D:\Games\zStuff\Where It All Began [v0.6 Full] [Oceanlab]\Whereitallbegan-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 913, in substitute
    return s % tag_quoting_dict

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Fri Mar 05 23:52:15 2021

Moonywb

Apr 14, 2019
Could someone help me? I installed the game and can find the renpy and waib folder, but only thing in it are the persistent and save file.

am I missing something?

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
I see the NTR point increase but I want to know if increasing love or anything else reduces NTR content.

Thanks (Oh and thanks for the mod!)

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Comparing the mod to the walkthrough, it doesn't highlight all the choices which give points. E.g. the walkthrough shows „Stare at her boobs“ = mom +1 but the mod doesn't distinguish between that and the "Don't" choice which apparently gives no points.
Does anyone know why this is?

WangOut

Nov 27, 2017
Shortly after the Donna bathroom scene in the bar. After she turns around to show her ass. I am receiving an error/exception.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    menu:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    menu:
  File "D:\Games\zStuff\Where It All Began [v0.6 Full] [Oceanlab]\Whereitallbegan-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1626, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "D:\Games\zStuff\Where It All Began [v0.6 Full] [Oceanlab]\Whereitallbegan-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 948, in menu
    label = substitute(label)
  File "D:\Games\zStuff\Where It All Began [v0.6 Full] [Oceanlab]\Whereitallbegan-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 913, in substitute
    return s % tag_quoting_dict

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Fri Mar 05 23:52:15 2021
I get this too and I don't want to skip this choice as I want that 50% chance at her getting preggers down the line.

valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
I also noticed the following discrepancies between the walkthrough and the mod (just started the game so i am not very far)

1) The scene with Katie outside the toilet, where you can select either "eexcept your tits" or "grow up" is depicted in the walkthrough as a scene that can trigger war with katie. the mod does not mention this. I confirmed it by selecting the non provoking response in the next dialog and still got the death stare and got poisoned

2) In the cafe, in the conversation between Miru and Gina, walkthrough says if you select "You too", Miru gets +1 lesbian point. The mod does not highlight that

valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
Thats what i get.
Found the fix. Turned out i first installed your mod (mega+patch) and then i installed the patch from lewdpatcher. Now i reinstalled your mod and it appears fine. I also checked the part on my first point (the war with katie) and it appears correctly

Thank you

Reactions: MrT37

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Found the fix. Turned out i first installed your mod (mega+patch) and then i installed the patch from lewdpatcher. Now i reinstalled your mod and it appears fine

Thank you
Good to know, i will at some point re-do the mod to look better not to look so big
Something like this, witht the Mod text showing under the choices
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
Reactions: valkyria13

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
I installed the one without the incest patch but it doesn't seem to cover the part when you leave the camping trip and go back home. I'm at the part where you're back from the camping trip, Katie comes into your room at night with her laptop to watch a movie with you, and Leia comes in while Katie's in your room and gets weirded out. can't seem to find a walkthrough for the rest of the game after the camping trip anywhere on the internet.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I installed the one without the incest patch but it doesn't seem to cover the part when you leave the camping trip and go back home. I'm at the part where you're back from the camping trip, Katie comes into your room at night with her laptop to watch a movie with you, and Leia comes in while Katie's in your room and gets weirded out. can't seem to find a walkthrough for the rest of the game after the camping trip anywhere on the internet.
Did you download the one that sats Mega + Patch?

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
That one is the normal version, you have to download the other for the incest
I think you misunderstood me. I am not looking for incest. Just a walkthrough that covers the content when you return home and get back from the camping trip.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I think you misunderstood me. I am not looking for incest. Just a walkthrough that covers the content when you return home and get back from the camping trip.
The mod does do that, if some choices don't show anything it's because they don't do anything

Both after the camping

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
The mod does do that, if some choices don't show anything it's because they don't do anything

Both after the camping
Hmm. I don't see those explanations in my game during those same choices. I believe I followed directions. Just extracted and merged the /game folder with the /game folder. Do I need to restart the game from the beginning all over again with a new start or something?

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Hmm. I don't see those explanations in my game during those same choices. I believe I followed directions. Just extracted and merged the /game folder with the /game folder. Do I need to restart the game from the beginning all over again with a new start or something?
No, that's it

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote