Mod Ren'Py Where It All Began [0.6 Full / Ch. 3 Full] Walkthrough Mod [Joker Leader]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
yeah thanks, the patch is the problem.
In the meanwhile, I'm trying the version without patch and it works perfectly here !
So I guess the issue is just on the WT mod + Patch version
Yes, I've overwritten the Moded Patch with the original one, but now the Patch version does have the Modded script.

Reactions: XV71

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 2178737
Check features to learn more about the Mod.
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Updated: 2022/11/18
Game/Creator: Where It All Began
Modder: , ,
Game Version: 0.6 Full / Ch. 2 Full
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: I will only Update the Mod on Full Releases.
Note 2: Fixed Bebas Error and Patch not showing the WT, please download again.

Ch. 2 Full
Download:
- -

Old version v0.6 Before rework
Download:
- -
thank you for the mod~

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
JokerLeader I see they are doing you like me. "Only one mod per VN" only applies if it isn't you or me requesting to be listed. You had the only mod for this VN (for over 2 yrs I might add) and then scrappy's effort (which just droped 24-hrs ago) is now listed too. Rules being applied when convenient... and apparently it isn't convenient yet again. I wrote one of my best mods for "Summer's Gone" by the same developer over half a year ago and still can't get it listed in the VN's OP... but guess who's is? It's all bullshit and most site members don't even see what's been going on.

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
JokerLeader I see they are doing you like me. "Only one mod per VN" only applies if it isn't you or me requesting to be listed. You had the only mod for this VN (for over 2 yrs I might add) and then scrappy's effort (which just droped 24-hrs ago) is now listed too. Rules being applied when convenient... and apparently it isn't convenient yet again. I wrote one of my best mods for "Summer's Gone" over half a year ago and still can't get it listed in the VN's OP... but guess who's is? It's all bullshit and most site members don't even see what's been going on.
There's seems to be some bias for some users, some compressors don't do a Mac port, so sometimes some users ask me to make one, and most of the time I can't even have my Mac Compressed version in the OP, for reasons, I guess.

I did report your Mod for "Summer's Gone" to get on the OP and got rejected.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I did report your Mod for "Summer's Gone" to get on the OP and got rejected.
Of course. Probably instantly as if by algo. Hundreds others have tried and (just like you) it's far from the only circumstance. It's consitently repeated over and over. But I'm beating a dead horse. Be well bud, just know there are many, many site members that are fighting for quality and equality... although it be on deaf ears most times. Regards to you and yours... and to your fanbase as well. You know I've got your back.

• Red Heart

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
There's seems to be some bias for some users, some compressors don't do a Mac port, so sometimes some users ask me to make one, and most of the time I can't even have my Mac Compressed version in the OP, for reasons, I guess.
Favoritism is a reality :sleep:
On a semi unrelated note can you add a gallery unlocker to your mod? Would be very awesome especially if you set it up for self updating on new releases as I have seen on other games.

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Of course. Probably instantly as if by algo. Hundreds others have tried and (just like you) it's far from the only circumstance. It's consitently repeated over and over. But I'm beating a dead horse. Be well bud, just know there are many, many site members that are fighting for quality and equality... although it be on deaf ears most times. Regards to you and yours... and to your fanbase as well. You know I've got your back.
You too, you can count on me.

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Favoritism is a reality :sleep:
On a semi unrelated note can you add a gallery unlocker to your mod? Would be very awesome especially if you set it up for self updating on new releases as I have seen on other games.
I can try to add one

Reactions: circuitarity

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Made it through this, but because one of my saves worked, didn't know what "Mhy" meant, but with a save where I was, and a start over, found out what it meant, so yeah, I know now to avoid that. ;) Anyways, thank you so very much for this, really appreciate it!!!

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Made it through this, but because one of my saves worked, didn't know what "Mhy" meant, but with a save where I was, and a start over, found out what it meant, so yeah, I know now to avoid that. ;) Anyways, thank you so very much for this, really appreciate it!!!
You're welcome

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
what DO "Mhy" mean?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote