4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
can someone explain to me, what do you mean by reworked? I think this game is finished and will continue to season 2 or i'm wrong ... . Cos i love this game so much and still waiting for next story

Sep 3, 2020
can someone explain to me, what do you mean by reworked? I think this game is finished and will continue to season 2 or i'm wrong ... . Cos i love this game so much and still waiting for next story
rework kind of means

think of it as a do-over or a reboot

there are some similarities to the old version of the story but think of this as a new story

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
bro are you thinking what I'm thinking I think the reason why the mc loves snakes

it's because of her like it reminds him of Leia

I think snakes are a symbol for Leia

also is anybody hearing Here Comes the Bride when Leia enters the room

or is that just me
That's what i thought too ...MC and Leia used to be best friends and were almost inseparable...when he left he must've felt that a part of him was left behind.

So to fill that hole that has been digging itself in him and replace her best or worst memories , he bought a Gafrietzel ...
HE BOUGHT A FREAKING GAFRIETZEL...which resembled her snakelike nature , i guess.

Sep 3, 2020
That's what i thought too ...MC and Leia used to be best friends and were almost inseparable...when he left he must've felt that a part of him was left behind.

So to fill that hole that has been digging itself in him and replace her best or worst memories , he bought a Gafrietzel ...
HE BOUGHT A FREAKING GAFRIETZEL...which resembled her snakelike nature , i guess.
brother. I don't like snakes so when I saw that I was like oh fuck no

but when I realized that snakes are a symbol for Leia

I was like oh yes I love snakes I've always love snakes

snakes are the best thing ever

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
This has been a really good update for me.

In the old chapters i'd always felt that Miru's character was somewhat childish and needy, she had this constant need of attention, wasn't mature enough i mean there was this lack of quality that needed to be there , her character needed something more...what is the word...depth...yes...depth.

There was no depth to her character , so there was no actual attachment and bond between MC and her , the connection that the dev intended to build between them wasn't bold or it wasn't simply there. She was in dire need of improvement if you ask me and it is done to a level that is overwhelming.

Leia is like nothing compared to Miru right now , and i'm 100 % committed to Miru and only Miru in here.

Thus stabbing all my brothers in the back and become the one and only member of Team Miru.

And those whose ass is loyal enough to follow her till your last breath can take your knife and butcher those Leia worshipping boogers sitting next to you.

Sep 3, 2020
This has been a really good update for me.

In the old chapters i'd always felt that Miru's character was somewhat childish and needy, she had this constant need of attention, wasn't mature enough i mean there was this lack of quality that needed to be there , her character needed something more...what is the word...depth...yes...depth.

There was no depth to her character , so there was no actual attachment and bond between MC and her , the connection that the dev intended to build between them wasn't bold or it wasn't simply there. She was in dire need of improvement if you ask me and it is done to a level that is overwhelming.

Leia is like nothing compared to Miru right now , and i'm 100 % committed to Miru and only Miru in here.

Thus stabbing all my brothers in the back and become the one and only member of Team Miru.

And those whose ass is loyal enough to follow her till your last breath can take your knife and butcher those Leia worshipping boogers sitting next to you.
treacheryyyyyyyy
View attachment final_619b97c6c5c422005d2bbfae_526629.mp4

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ahx

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
So, how many of you are going to be a masochist, avoid the beta, and just wait impatiently for the fully finished remake v0.1 release? :p

Reactions: ravven_7

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
I tore the game apart and decompiled it. Looks it's one of those where a new ipatch is needed for every update. Think the previous version used variables for character names to avoid that but this one does not. Was hoping I could simply change some variables and release it as an ipatch but it's not going to be that easy.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes