4.30 star(s) 183 Votes

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
There will be some kind of incest in the game, at least in the future... obviously there has to be a non incest version for patreon... didnt play the actual version, but at the start there is no incest... but a hint towards mom for the future.

With Summers Gone its the same... there is a censored version where your sister is not your sister to avoid the incest rule of patreon.

I guess (again, didnt played this version so far) in the censored version the mom isnt your mom... more like landlady or something like that to avoid the incest rule of patreon. That should be about it.
Incest is not "official" in summer's gone, but just a fan fiction/patch. Even though mixed-raced children from asian and caucasian might not have much asian traits, their "mother" is asian and not them. Being adopted is a little different than real blood incest, but not very different, they live together as a normal family.

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
Should I wait for a stable release of ch2 beta if it drops in f95 anytime soon?

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Where It All Began [Chapter 1-2 Beta] [Oceanlab] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.94GB
Repack size: 416MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021
Incest is not "official" in summer's gone, but just a fan fiction/patch. Even though mixed-raced children from asian and caucasian might not have much asian traits, their "mother" is asian and not them. Being adopted is a little different than real blood incest, but not very different, they live together as a normal family.
I wouldnt hold my hand in the fire for it, but i think you mix something up here, iam pretty sure that in summers gone the parents of the siblings died and their parents best friend took over and adopted them, and of course the uncesored version is the one "meant to be" you can just download it from subscribestar... only the patreon version is censored.

Reactions: wilt

A360

Jun 29, 2018
Sometimes I feel remakes are for people who made a good thing, but got stuck somewhere but still feel the need to tribute, so they get this idea, let's remake the thing, with some smaller changes, which I wanted to do since I learned more about this too, and I can resell it all, again!
Or sometimes when they feel the engine is bad for their game, and they think ren'py VN way would be better.
Or when they really lacked skills and computer(s) to do decent models etc. The (s) is there because I wonder if it can't be more worth buying a second computer than an extremely overpriced GPU. Of course the GPU may be secondhanded 2070super or whatever but yeah. I wonder. Electricity companies will probably love it, as here they have increased their priced by about 150% in 6 months or such, go go powwah!

I actually had a question too, besides venting my bad passive-aggressive mood-ish, I really liked the old game, and the new one didn't impress me, but would chapter 6 mean we are at 0.6? Where old version ended -ish? Or has it caught up already etc? As i would likely want to try this out again when it has reached the same point.
When I was a teenager it was strongly suggested to me that when creating for something I was new to whether drawing, painting, game dev whatever never use your best two ideas on the first or even second project. The reason been you'll end up hating it and working on it because you'll only see it as flawed when you become more skilled. As it's an idea you love you'll want to go over it, completely redo it or abandon it. Just come up with another idea and finish it, then use them skills on the idea you're passionate about.

Considering how many times I've seen things re-worked on, abandoned or slow to a crawl it was some of the best advice I ever received. I think patreon aggravates this tendency as it ties people still getting better to a release schedule which means rushing.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Are all the lewd scenes in this update with the girlfriend? Also will we get some action with mom and aunt in the future? I Never played the original

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
When I was a teenager it was strongly suggested to me that when creating for something I was new to whether drawing, painting, game dev whatever never use your best two ideas on the first or even second project. The reason been you'll end up hating it and working on it because you'll only see it as flawed when you become more skilled. As it's an idea you love you'll want to go over it, completely redo it or abandon it. Just come up with another idea and finish it, then use them skills on the idea you're passionate about.

Considering how many times I've seen things re-worked on, abandoned or slow to a crawl it was some of the best advice I ever received. I think patreon aggravates this tendency as it ties people still getting better to a release schedule which means rushing.
Yeah, there is truth in that, don't do your best work until you know what you are doing!
Maybe something to consider in many other things too.

Patreon rush however is also a bit the developer should've tried to calculate when starting it, I mean if I started a patreon business, based on donations I would also make clear what they are paying for, and my efforts. It's not as if patreon is the bad guy per se. Yet you do make a point as it rushes them to do things, to do smaller updates, the system isn't perfect. I still think it's the future. Is there an opposite word for capitalism? i wanted to compare but.. I guess Anarchy? Also most words has an opposite factor, not capitalism? Anyway, all things can work if done right I think, but we people are too greedy so. That doesn't just go for the developers, also consumers.

Unemployed drunk, and a tuseday, I could probably do this better but take it as is :)

Also word that doesn't have antonyms, worries me in general. Even in political ideas, as it more or less means it has never been tried out or thought of.

Last edited:
Reactions: A360

Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021
When it says ntr and cheating does that mean that you're the one doing the cucking or are you getting cucked
In this game your girlfriend can have an affair... well at least it was the case in the old version, but i think its leading that way here too. And yeah of course the Mc is cheating too... which can lead to the NTR... thats the reason you can turn it off at the beginning, but to be clear about it... the whole game doesnt really work if you turn it off. The old version felt really weird, a lot of things didnt make sense if you turned off the NTR. Guess this will be the same here too.

If you hate NTR... yeah turn it off, but the game isnt that good anymore i think...

HereComesBigBoi

Jun 11, 2019
In this game your girlfriend can have an affair... well at least it was the case in the old version, but i think its leading that way here too. And yeah of course the Mc is cheating too... which can lead to the NTR... thats the reason you can turn it off at the beginning, but to be clear about it... the whole game doesnt really work if you turn it off. The old version felt really weird, a lot of things didnt make sense if you turned off the NTR. Guess this will be the same here too.

If you hate NTR... yeah turn it off, but the game isnt that good anymore i think...

Have to agree on the latter part that it isn't as good anymore...

The infrequency of the updates and the overhaul kinda killed the tempo.

Reactions: drooopy

ScornedBeef

Formerly 'aspicycabbage'
May 30, 2022
I assume the uncensor patch is solely an incest patch?

Wondering because if so i personally have no need for it. But a bit odd and confusing it's not just called an incest patch as per usual for most of these games.

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019

Good thing all NTR is avoidable in old version even if you turn it on. Hopefully the new version will be like that too.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Good thing all NTR is avoidable in old version even if you turn it on. Hopefully the new version will be like that too.
He's said in the past that the NTR happenings are generally a consequences of your actions. If you cheat or fuck things up, expect the girl to get back at William. If you don't cheat, expect a lot more sharing and swinging options.

Gina has a planned route where you can cuck her boyfriend though

4.30 star(s) 183 Votes