4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
my guess is money but can you really be mad at that ?? I mean ocean need to get his food and pay his bills to and people seem to hate antagonist or other males that even hug women at all for example being a dik bella kiss her ex husband EX HUSBAND HUUUSBANDo_Oo_Oo_O and people lost their shit so I kinda can understand his decission sure does this make the story less interesting and the antagonist (if they even exist in the first place) less threatening or threatening at all yep but this is why I said in the long run WIAB will prob have a way more engaging and interesting story
i know right sadly because of this behaviour we can't get good games anymore , i hate NTR when its just game where girl cheats and u just male POV without any choice or if the NTR was the whole point of the game , but i do enjoy it as part of the game where there are other guys , where girls behave like real girls , MC is not the center of the world girls can get other boys ,story can go anywhere u don't know what will happen , but when DEV says THERE WILL NEVER BE NTR you know for sure that no matter the choices u make the antagonist are gonna do nothing , so yeh NTR if done right can make games faaar better same with sharing same with any other kinks when done right

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Thanks i hope there is NTR in his next release
its slow burn ntr so it will take a long time as far as I understood ocean wants to be a realistic slow burn game no fast neighbour that magicly breaks your love of your life in 1 day

a girl like miru dosent magicly cheat on you leia and miru really love the mc the antagonist has some work to do before that :devilish: :devilish:

it will be more like cuddels,date your girl and than SLOWLY you will probably get problems and in the end will hit you like a truck :cry: :cry: :( :(

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
i know right sadly because of this behaviour we can't get good games anymore , i hate NTR when its just game where girl cheats and u just male POV without any choice or if the NTR was the whole point of the game , but i do enjoy it as part of the game where there are other guys , where girls behave like real girls , MC is not the center of the world girls can get other boys ,story can go anywhere u don't know what will happen , but when DEV says THERE WILL NEVER BE NTR you know for sure that no matter the choices u make the antagonist are gonna do nothing , so yeh NTR if done right can make games faaar better same with sharing same with any other kinks when done right
yeah thats my whole point it takes away the whole tension and suprise feeling of a good story its like reading game of thornes/song of ice and fire and you already now what happens its kinda boring

its like summer is gone with bella you already now that this old niegbour dont do shit because MC is winning anyway so the whole tension is lost or the feeling of maybe I fuck up?? did I made the right choice???was it the right choice that bella dont appoligize to that women ? will the women get revenge on bella?is he trying to manipulate me/bella and so on ... the whole tension is gone this is why I think WIAB will be better if ocean use the writting potential that he could have in WIAB with all the mind games compared to summer is gone

thats the reason why I love our red string because its exactly like that its not full ntr mode(not a real ntr game) but its has ntr elements even if its not the focus of the game and the tension is always there and you have real competition with antagonist which I really enjoy because you never now if you made the right choice or what happens next
and the world exist without MC every cheracter has his own dreams and starts dating or are ina relationship they life there life and chase there dreams it feels realistic the cheracters feel real

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DarknessDai

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
yeah thats my whole point it takes away the whole tension and suprise feeling of a good story its like reading game of thornes/song of ice and fire and you already now what happens its kinda boring

its like summer is gone with bella you already now that this old niegbour dont do shit because MC is winning anyway so the whole tension is lost or the feeling of maybe I fuck up?? did I made the right choice???was it the right choice that bella dont appoligize to that women ? will the women get revenge on bella?is he trying to manipulate me/bella and so on ... the whole tension is gone this is why I think WIAB will be better if ocean use the writting potential that he could have in WIAB with all the mind games compared to summer is gone

thats the reason why I love our red string because its exactly like that its not full ntr mode(not a real ntr game) but its has ntr elements even if its not the focus of the game and the tension is always there and you have real competition with antagonist which I really enjoy because you never now if you made the right choice or what happens next
and the world exist without MC every cheracter has his own dreams and starts dating or are ina relationship they life there life and chase there dreams it feels realistic the cheracters feel real
IKR this is wait i wanted more NTR in games not for the sake of oh girls are cheating but it can work with context of the story and can lead to unexcpected stuff but yeh ...

Reactions: mommysboiii

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
+1 - I don't mind some competition for the women, and having some added realism with competitive males I'm ok with (probably fits easier into Summer's Gone with the school setting when talking about Ocean's games). NTR is fine in the game (not my kink) as long as I have the option to kick the girl to the curb if she pisses me off.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Woah... a mysterious smoker.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A foreshadowing? Leia's profession is still a mystery, so could it be someone Leia can use to eject Miru out of the MC's life? Or maybe it's the opposite, and he wants to snatch Leia's affections for himself going to any lengths to make her his?

Intriguing~

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mommysboiii

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
A foreshadowing? Leia's profession is still a mystery, so could it be someone Leia can use to eject Miru out of the MC's life? Or maybe it's the opposite and he is keen to go through any lengths to snatch Leia's affections for himself?

Intriguing~
this would be something that would be hot if leia is jelouse of miru and is giving sex for exchange to get ride of miru that he seduce her and than mc slowly lose both :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: I hope the antagonist have a cool personalitie and are interisting I kinda like joker for example more than batman so I hope that the story will be interisting and ocean really use the advantage of other male cheracters for his story compared to other VN cool friendship, betrayles, intrigues ,mind games ,bromance, going out with cool friends..... and so on I am so hyped about the future of this game wish I could see how it looks in the future

Last edited:

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
A foreshadowing? Leia's profession is still a mystery, so could it be someone Leia can use to eject Miru out of the MC's life? Or maybe it's the opposite, and he wants to snatch Leia's affections for himself going to any lengths to make her his?

Intriguing~
Is it from the game?

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I do like the idea we’re the main character can cheat on miru and miru could cheat on him with different guy or woman we’re they enter different kinds of situations we’re it could lead them to NTR who are the other males that miru could have sex with?

Reactions: Payne and abirvg

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Just out of curiosity, is 0.6 worth going through?

I mean there is a reason that the game is going through a remake. While some games do so for the sake of updating assets to a more modern standard, others completely get revised for their stories. Just wondering where this one's reasoning falls.

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
Just out of curiosity, is 0.6 worth going through?

I mean there is a reason that the game is going through a remake. While some games do so for the sake of updating assets to a more modern standard, others completely get revised for their stories. Just wondering where this one's reasoning falls.
Both.
But the first one was injoyeble too, so idk.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes