4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Considering the rework is out for 2 years already and we have less than 15 minutes content, this isn't A game at all (at this rate it'll need at least 15 years to be the size of a playable demo, so it can be called a game
I think the incoming 2500 render update kinda makes that statement and yourself look a little ridiculous.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Does it say abandoned? Does the dev's Patreon have any recent activity? Have you looked at previous comments in this thread?

Start there and you may be able to answer your own question!

Godspeed.
Lol calm down man..i dont check all website, i thought someone might be active in here and can tell about when is the update going to launch or developer is on holiday as I haven't seen update of this game since long time.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
I think the incoming 2500 render update kinda makes that statement and yourself look a little ridiculous.
Well, that depends of the point of view of the person.

In my view, what is ridiculous (and a lot, not a little) is to waste time defending a person you don't know who makes thousands dollars per month to deliver a couple minutes of content per YEAR. If you think it's ok, good for you.

Also what is ridiculous in my point of view (and a lot, not a little) is to consider incoming PROMISSED content to be ACTUAL content. Promissing a MILION renders means nothing while you don't deliver it. Devs and companies promisse the world, not always delivering it (do I need to put examples here? No Man's Sky? Focusing on WIAB after the 'next' SG update? Releasing more frequent updates for WIAB with new rig? I could go on).

EVEN if 2500 renders are delivered, we are talking about 'screens', which don't mean text or content with every single one. Less than half the renders on any VN on this site has a phrase, which don't take more than 3 seconds for you to read and understand (it's a 'dating' game, not a phylosophy work of Aristotle or a Master's Degree Engineering book). If you take more than 3 seconds to read a dating game phrase and understand it, the only thing ridiculous would be your reading skills.

I could go on and on, but maybe you'll think it's all a 'little ridiculous' just because I'm not licking the boots of someone that gives you some minutes of content per year for you to fap.

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Well, that depends of the point of view of the person.

In my view, what is ridiculous (and a lot, not a little) is to waste time defending a person you don't know who makes thousands dollars per month to deliver a couple minutes of content per YEAR. If you think it's ok, good for you.

Also what is ridiculous in my point of view (and a lot, not a little) is to consider incoming PROMISSED content to be ACTUAL content. Promissing a MILION renders means nothing while you don't deliver it. Devs and companies promisse the world, not always delivering it (do I need to put examples here? No Man's Sky? Focusing on WIAB after the 'next' SG update? Releasing more frequent updates for WIAB with new rig? I could go on).

EVEN if 2500 renders are delivered, we are talking about 'screens', which don't mean text or content with every single one. Less than half the renders on any VN on this site has a phrase, which don't take more than 3 seconds for you to read and understand (it's a 'dating' game, not a phylosophy work of Aristotle or a Master's Degree Engineering book). If you take more than 3 seconds to read a dating game phrase and understand it, the only thing ridiculous would be your reading skills.

I could go on and on, but maybe you'll think it's all a 'little ridiculous' just because I'm not licking the boots of someone that gives you some minutes of content per year for you to fap.
They are way too invested to think otherwise or even consider other perspectives. I find it funny too.

The speed where the people in this thread jumping into defense and counter offensive is fascinating.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Nah, Helen's balloons were always meant to be enormous extremely unique. Ocean seems determined to die on these hills. :ROFLMAO:
I bet many would also looove to die between those 2 hills, but while I agree with you when you say Helen's hills where always huge-ly beautiful, in this image they looked again out of proportion. Dunno if it's the angle, the lights or Ocean accidentally inflating them by mistake and not noticing (like it happened to Mila), but they look larger than I remember.
Or maybe I just need a closer inspection, just to be sure.

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
people, if I select the ON option in the game settings, then I will turn on NTR, right? I’m asking because I’m playing with mods, but even so, for some reason I didn’t see the NTR scene .. what do I need to select in the game settings so that NTR sees it?! in this game it is not there or it was removed like the other music in the game

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
people, if I select the ON option in the game settings, then I will turn on NTR, right? I’m asking because I’m playing with mods, but even so, for some reason I didn’t see the NTR scene .. what do I need to select in the game settings so that NTR sees it?! in this game it is not there or it was removed like the other music in the game
There is no NTR scene in the game yet

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes