4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

IRedI

Dec 31, 2021
Having previously played the original a long while ago and returning to the re-worked version, a few quick thoughts:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same as all NTR games, hopefully in that route MC catches his girlfriend's cheating and breaks up, well that'll never happen ,I only saw once in a detective game. It was interesting

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
as apparently I'm too small of a fish for them to go the extra step of contacting artists for me.
MOTHERF...ERS! This is why most devs don't want to deal with this and use random unlicensed shit music...
It's not the artists fault but the shit stains who represent the artist and "protect" their work... Artists should always have a protection against copyright infringement but this specific argument is just an excuse not to work!

Reactions: sorco2003

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I would have preferred if Ocean had different dialogues/character interactions based on the NTR On/Off choice.
This is the case.

If NTR On, then some of the current dialogue makes sense ... for example, because Miru's libido exceeds MC's and he repeatedly rebuffs her propositions for sex, she will seek to satisfy her needs elsewhere. On the other hand, if NTR Off, then I would advocate for roles to be reversed - i.e., MC's libido should exceed Miru's, which provides context for polyamory as the doting girlfriend seeks to help satisfy her boyfriend's needs. Dev wouldn't need to add new renders, just add a separate dialogue track for certain scenes as appropriate.
This isn't a dating simulation.
The characters' personalities won't change because of a fetish.

Miru's libido will always exceed MCs, that's just how she is.
MC libido is natural.

He sees the same tiddies every day = Meh.
New tiddies = Nice.

And if you turn NTR off, Miru might like the idea of watching you do someone else to satisfy her "needs."
There're many ways to use Miru's heightened libido for the MC's benefit.

MC's and he repeatedly rebuffs her propositions for sex, she will seek to satisfy her needs elsewhere.
The new Miru is not a mindless animal.

Rebuffing sex isn't enough to make Miru cheat (with NTR on.)

Miru and MC have something going on that plays on a much deeper level than physical contact to gain short-term satisfaction could ever achieve.

She'll get mad and it has an impact on some routes but Miru's not a natural cheater.
If you aren't pushing her into certain situations and/or pushing certain limits... She won't cheat or act like a fool.

Sure, she often acts super horny in front of the MC and pretty much wants to bang him 24/7... But that's just the childish/insider behavior they do when they're alone/drunk.

NTR On - current genitalia that Miru generally finds pleasurable but she finds somewhat lacking and searches elsewhere for bigger and better.
See above.

MC's not suddenly going to turn into a fool.
Even with NTR on, MC's bed-game is still A+. (At least with Miru. Every girl in the game likes different things.)
And he won't lose the ability to read women and their reactions towards him.

If dev is going to have girlfriend (and others in the future) remark about MC's horse cock, then the model needs to back it up. MC is somewhat above average, but not huge.
That's the "joke" about it.
Miru's extremely tight. Even an average/above average cock is enough to... "make her work for it."

Other characters might just be like... "Huh, Miru said you had a horse cock but I'd say he's slightly above average."
MC mentions this in Chapter 1 by telling Miru that she's the only one thinking that because of her very tight pussy.

As with point 2, I'd possibly use a different model depending on path.
As I said above. This isn't a Dating simulation nor a fetish game.

It's a Story focused game with lewd elements.
No fetish is going to direct/change a character's behavior to a point that they act out of character.

The same rule also applies to the MC. He's not a faceless and bland MC.
He has principles that can be formed/adjusted throughout the game.

NTR Off - upgrade MC's genitalia to be bigger [...] than any other shown male characters.
You don't need a horse cock to be better. That's a child's fantasy.

MC knows what he's doing and I'm certain many girls prefer a guy with an average dick that knows how to use it compared to a dude with a horse cock that can't even find the right rhythm and read how her body reacts to certain stimulus.

I want my lewd scenes to be more than just "Thrusting". I want a sensation, two souls connecting on an emotional level.
(Not saying there's not going to be some casual sex. There definitely is... but still.)

NTR Off - upgrade MC's genitalia to be [...] better than any other shown male characters.
MC gets girls with his wit, humor, charm, and overall looks.
The fact that he knows how to read a woman and her body is just the cherry on top.

And pretty much no girl in this game thinks about fucking a dude just because he has a big cock.
It takes a little more than that.

There's no need for an actual cliche horse cock.

The NTR switch isn't a switch to make characters stupid, less attractive, or suddenly super horny.
It does change something, though

(OFF = Miru/Girl X being okay with only you banging Girl Y) but she still keeps her character traits.
(On = being the natural state of two equal partners.)

Miru won't suddenly allow you to bang everyone on the NTR OFF route.
And no girl is going to turn into a brainless horny slut by turning it ON.

Please don't confuse my approach on optional NTR with most of the NTR crap on this site.

It takes a lot of build-up and a whole lot of honest communication and trust to make the OFF route work.
And it takes exactly as much build-up to justify a loyal person like Miru cheating on the ON route.

Ocean's artistry continues to be outstanding. Top-of-class cinematics. Bravo.
Thank you!

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
This is the case.

MC libido is natural.

New tiddies = Nice.

And if you turn NTR off, Miru might like the idea of watching you do someone else to satisfy her "needs."

Miru and MC have something going on that plays on a much deeper level than physical contact to gain short-term satisfaction could ever achieve.

She'll get mad and it has an impact on some routes but Miru's not a natural cheater.
If you aren't pushing her into certain situations and/or pushing certain limits... She won't cheat or act like a fool.

Sure, she often acts super horny in front of the MC and pretty much wants to bang him 24/7... But that's just the childish/insider behavior they do when they're alone/drunk.

See above.

Even with NTR on, MC's bed-game is still A+. (At least with Miru. Every girl in the game likes different things.)

Miru's extremely tight. Even an average/above average cock is enough to... "make her work for it."

Other characters might just be like... "Huh, Miru said you had a horse cock but I'd say he's slightly above average."
MC mentions this in Chapter 1 by telling Miru that she's the only one thinking that because of her very tight pussy.

No fetish is going to direct/change a character's behavior to a point that they act out of character.

MC knows what he's doing and I'm certain many girls prefer a guy with an average dick that knows how to use it compared to a dude with a horse cock that can't even find the right rhythm and read how her body reacts to certain stimulus.

I want my lewd scenes to be more than just "Thrusting". I want a sensation, two souls connecting on an emotional level.
(Not saying there's not going to be some casual sex. There definitely is... but still.)

The fact that he knows how to read a woman and her body is just the cherry on top.

And pretty much no girl in this game thinks about fucking a dude just because he has a big cock.

The NTR switch isn't a switch to make characters stupid, less attractive, or suddenly super horny.

(OFF = Miru/Girl X being okay with only you banging Girl Y) but she still keeps her character traits.

Please don't confuse my approach on optional NTR with most of the NTR crap on this site.

It takes a lot of build-up and a whole lot of honest communication and trust to make the OFF route work.
And it takes exactly as much build-up to justify a loyal person like Miru cheating on the ON route.

Thank you!

Foind

Jan 3, 2021
Main reason why I feel safe in leaving the switch on in this game. I want it to be an organic development and the girl not cheating on MC would be a reward of treating her "right" while the other being because MC didn't. instead of a cuck fantasy

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
basically the NTR only happens because MC put her in a place like that,so will it be avoided while NTR is ON with right choices?(even if mc involved with other girls?),Or it must needed to be turned off?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
For me personally Miru is no more or less important than any other LIs in a game; that is to say I try to roleplay these games as much as I can and I don't really care if she's MC's gf, I don't consider her as such since she wasn't chosen to be one based on my decision (that's why I generally don't like games with MCs starting already in a relationship). So I don't care if she has sex with others, she can do whatever she wants and with whomever she wants to, more likely than not I'm going to focus on other characters or maybe just the plot if no one will catch my fancy.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
This is the case.

MC libido is natural.

New tiddies = Nice.

See above.

Thank you!
Best replay ever know I really have the fade that ocean achives something diff I love how you describe how miru and mc have something speciall i cant wait for this game it will be one of the most realistic adult VN ever cant wait for the ntr :giggle:(y) A+ and the diff personalities:love::love:cant wait for godess diana too will be tuff which waifu too choose hmm

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Quick question if Ocean doesn't mind and it's not too much of a spoiler for anybody - for those of us who don't have a lick of interest in Miru, is there a way to break up with her relatively early in the story in order to pursue girls the player is actually interested in?

Thanks!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
This is the case.

MC libido is natural.

New tiddies = Nice.

See above.

Thank you!
Fracking great reply and stance on NTR in games! This you find far too rarely in many games, more netorase and sharing than brainless cheating. Looking forward to the next parts!

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
basically the NTR only happens because MC put her in a place like that,so will it be avoided while NTR is ON with right choices?(even if mc involved with other girls?),Or it must needed to be turned off?
Yes.
It only happens if you do a combination of treating her bad, making her do it, and making certain decisions that lead to events that can escalate.
(Except you go down the sharing route and its sub-routes. The deeper you go, the more you might get lost.)

But, if the player has at least a decent amount of social intelligence, you'll know how to handle/react to avoid it.
Or for those that want to trigger it. They will know how to do it without it feeling forced.

Sometimes things can get a little tricky (Multiple routes and choices affecting each other.)

But, it's pretty much impossible to have her cheat on you if you treat her well and stuff her once in a while. Even if you fuck up some minor to medium choices. (That goes for many of the girls.)

Cheating on Miru and it being revealed obviously has consequences. (The MC is also not a cheater at the beginning of the game. (Depends on the player if he stays that way. Keep in mind your reputation matters as girls talk to each other.))

But she's not the type of person to go "Oh, he cheated on me so I'm gonna do it, too! That will show him."
She'll just stab you... And your Snake.

Quick question if Ocean doesn't mind and it's not too much of a spoiler for anybody - for those of us who don't have a lick of interest in Miru, is there a way to break up with her relatively early in the story in order to pursue girls the player is actually interested in?

Thanks!
This is why I added the "Open Relationship" option so early in the game.
That way you'll be able to redirect your focus rather early and also break up with Miru along the way. (In a nice and respectful way. Or just temporarily.)

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Yes.
It only happens if you do a combination of treating her bad, making her do it, and making certain decisions that lead to events that can escalate.
(Except you go down the sharing route and its sub-routes. The deeper you go, the more you might get lost.)

But, if the player has at least a decent amount of social intelligence, you'll know how to handle/react to avoid it.
Or for those that want to trigger it. They will know how to do it without it feeling forced.

Sometimes things can get a little tricky (Multiple routes and choices affecting each other.)

But, it's pretty much impossible to have her cheat on you if you treat her well and stuff her once in a while. Even if you fuck up some minor to medium choices. (That goes for many of the girls.)

Cheating on Miru and it being revealed obviously has consequences. (The MC is also not a cheater at the beginning of the game. (Depends on the player if he stays that way. Keep in mind your reputation matters as girls talk to each other.))

But she's not the type of person to go "Oh, he cheated on me so I'm gonna do it, too! That will show him."
She'll just stab you... And your Snake.

This is why I added the "Open Relationship" option so early in the game.
That way you'll be able to redirect your focus rather early and also break up with Miru along the way. (In a nice and respectful way. Or just temporarily.)
but i hope we dont need to threat miru/or women in generel like shit to get ntr? dont wanna play like a total unsocial douchbag I want my mc fall in love with miru with a slow direction downhill in a rabit hole :love:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
but i hope we dont need to threat miru/or women in generel like shit to get ntr? dont wanna play like a total unsocial douchbag I want my mc fall in love with miru with a slow direction downhill in a rabit hole :love:
I think you aim more for the sharing route than "hard" NTR with how you describe your variant of the MC.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
hope so because if you act like a total asshole ofc she wanna leave you or cheat thats just realism not really ntr and should be in every adult VN that tries to go in a realistic route. (y)
Definitely and considering Oceanlab´s long post a couple above, I think he will go this way with NTR. If you love Miru and treat her right, then "NTR" will be sharing or netorase depending on how hardcore you want it to be, if you go this way instead of pure love route. If you treat Miru or the other girls in the game like dirt and being a general douchbag, then they will leave you or cheat on you.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes