4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
What does chapter 1 or 2 mean? I've played 0.6 a long time ago. Was that chapter 6?, so the rework is at chapter 2 of 6?, or is that not how these numbers work? That would be slightly depressing IMO.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
What does chapter 1 or 2 mean? I've played 0.6 a long time ago. Was that chapter 6?, so the rework is at chapter 2 of 6?, or is that not how these numbers work? That would be slightly depressing IMO.
0.6 was indeed up to chapter 6 and the rework is now at chapter 2.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
It's been entirely reworked since then. Chapter 2 is basically still near the beginning of the old version. Despite the high render count, it's still very much in the early phases of the game. The MC has still only just arrived at his parent's house in the rework. TBH this entire chapter didn't really push the plot forward at all, it's still in the character introduction phase.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
It's been entirely reworked since then. Chapter 2 is basically still near the beginning of the old version. Despite the high render count, it's still very much in the early phases of the game. The MC has still only just arrived at his parent's house in the rework. TBH this entire chapter didn't really push the plot forward at all, it's still in the character introduction phase.
Sooo, we are basically still "Where It All Began" ? :LOL:
Not playing until it catches up to chapter 6 or 5 or wichever chapter already had the new story content.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Never understood why a dev works on 2 games at once and then doubles update time for each. Pick one and stick to it until it's done before starting another one, unless you are a god that is already cranking out big updates every month on one. 2 updates a year (or less) for a particular AVN sucks, for multiple reasons, but the main one to me being if it takes 10 years to finish it's probably never going to see the finish line with all the reworks mid-story (Daz improves quite a bit over the span of 2-3 years).

fluxxd1

May 5, 2020
Never understood why a dev works on 2 games at once and then doubles update time for each. Pick one and stick to it until it's done before starting another one, unless you are a god that is already cranking out big updates every month on one. 2 updates a year (or less) for a particular AVN sucks.
If Ocean downgraded the quality down to the average VN, we could get updates every month.
But I dont think anyone wants that, considering its what makes his VNs unique.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
If Ocean downgraded the quality down to the average VN, we could get updates every month.
That's my point, instead of downgrade quality just work on 1 AVN at a time, not 2 or more. I guess it could be worse. Burst Out Games (3 people) decided it was a good idea to work on 5 AVN's at once. I subbed for Powers That Be, not the other 4. When updates for that went from 6 weeks to 6 months I unsubbed, as I had 0 interest in the other crap they were cranking out.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
He's collecting donations separately for both VNs despite clearly focusing on one at a time. Patreon allows it but still a scummy move imo. If one project has your focus at a time, you shouldn't be accepting donations for two separate projects. You're basically accepting donations for something you aren't working on at all. You shouldn't have two separate patreons open for different games unless you already have the equipment/manpower to work on both at the same time.

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Where It All Began [Chapter 1-2 Full] [Oceanlab] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.99GB
Repack size: 415MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / / /
MacOS = (EFO)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:

Last edited:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
WhereItAllBegan-CH2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Thanks, love RPDL. Super fast torrents.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes