4.30 star(s) 183 Votes

Sr.H10003

Mar 13, 2019
Finish all the routes of the first day of camping, just wait for version 0.6, excellent story, characters and Visual Novel, good work Oceanlab.

I found the reference of what Mc sang while waiting for Miru in the beginning of the game: [Video] I'd like to make a trailer of the game with that song

Reactions: m4pII and yihman1

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
An interesting game, it is possible to completely avoid NTR
(even off mode) in some choices it is possible to see if you do not pay attention !!
For those who like NTR really is full plate, your girlfriend is a B ..
Many mysteries involving your (family) and girlfriend ..
Tsundere sister required, character models are good, pregnancy option on / off (good option)
With NTR Off, MC is not a complete soyboy ..
I'm not a fan of drug use, but this camping option is the best choice.:oops:
The story has developed a lot since last time I played ..Thanks

Thank you , it's a shame the prison NTR was amazing.
Strange there is the choice to let your girlfriend go to bed with the bald inmate ... (I chose to take a beating and......NTR off)
if that's what you're looking for ..
Choosing to leave your girlfriend …..as a bargaining
You are still in jail and more scenes ...
and NTR she ... wastes no time .. (the pics are there in images..)
Well, as I skipped 3 updates I may be wrong ..
(And I played version 0.5 fix2 since the beginning of history at the end of the update and no bugs )

Last edited:
Reactions: asd33asd33

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I have it saved at the "tell Zoey what happened or not decision", the "make a deal or no deal with Zoey decision", and the "let Zoey rig the game or not decision" right after each other so it is easy for me to find and play all the branching paths.
I often tried to do similarly, but the two problems are:
1. Sometimes there are more than 2-3 branches
2. Branching games tend to take longer between updates and I'd forget which save is which by the time next update rolls in

This and the gallery will be added with version 0.6.
Thank you, they both would make the game better.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
is there a fix i need to download for this error. I replayed the game and my save before the prison and still gets it im not sure if this the way the update ends or not

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
is there a fix i need to download for this error. I replayed the game and my save before the prison and still gets it im not sure if this the way the update ends or not
You can click "ignore" at this error.

Tomorrow I'll take the game out of the Beta and I will fix all known bugs.

Reactions: JohnJG

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Im still waiting to know why the sister is so damn psycho and out to kill you so much every second she gets
It's heavily implied that she's in love with the MC.
And we see shots of MC and his sisters when they were kids and him and Leia seemed to be mistreating Katie by locking her inside the cafe.

My theory is that Leia is actually pure evil, Katie just acts rebellious because her sister manipulated and mentally tormented her and Leia is actually behind most of MC's troubles.

Reactions: alpharenji

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
It's heavily implied that she's in love with the MC.
And we see shots of MC and his sisters when they were kids and him and Leia seemed to be mistreating Katie by locking her inside the cafe.

My theory is that Leia is actually pure evil, Katie just acts rebellious because her sister manipulated and mentally tormented her and Leia is actually behind most of MC's troubles.
wow i did not come to that conclusion i just know about the cafe and figured that she over reacted and has been crazy since

Reactions: cimibibapa2

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Im still waiting to know why the sister is so damn psycho and out to kill you so much every second she gets
I want to know some of the other mysteries of the game. That one seems pretty much solved to me in Katie's talk at the end of 0.5 She was bullied like fuck by her older twin siblings. Makes sense of a lot.

The Mysteries I want to know are...

1) What's the deal with those other Asian people from Miru's past.
2) Why is the MC being targeted by some unknown person for false rape charges?
3) What happened to make mom go mute?
4) Why are raccoons important, or is it just for the jokes?

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
I want to know some of the other mysteries of the game. That one seems pretty much solved to me in Katie's talk at the end of 0.5 She was bullied like fuck by her older twin siblings. Makes sense of a lot.

The Mysteries I want to know are...

1) What's the deal with those other Asian people from Miru's past.
2) Why is the MC being targeted by some unknown person for false rape charges?
3) What happened to make mom go mute?
4) Why are raccoons important, or is it just for the jokes?
Yes exactly what im thinking im not sure we will ever know anything about raccoons though but we will have to wait and see...maybe

Reactions: cimibibapa2

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
I really liked Katie's only path. In the Zoey route that end is a little mean, so I didn't like it that much, I hope in 0.6 they give something in return.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 183 Votes