4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
For those bitching about German health care system. Try living in the States where Health Insurance will not cover you for a great many conditions and you will end up dead pretty quick if left to Health Service in States without any Insurance Or if it just runs out. Some folk are just effin clueless. Oh and Brit Tories want to go the US way when it comes to Health care as well but then they would murder or sell their own grannies if they thought they could get away with it and I am sure a few of them would try.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
It may be true but Belgium has the highest tax rates in the EU. I don't want to live there and ofc I'm leaving Germany. Germany is a sinking ship.
True that they have a higher tax rate but I have lived there before for a bit never lived in Germany but if i were to compare it too for example Netherlands, Netherlands has taxes for everything like literally everything, they got tax for tax on a tax with an extra tax on top. The living life in Belgium in most terms are cheaper then Netherlands and a lot better, Only reason I did not stay there was because I knew no one over there and social life was a down spiral and I had other issues also so staying there was not doable for me, but when it comes to earnings and living and etc I was doing a quite a bit better then Netherlands.
See the tax on salary over there I was paying a lot more then I do on what I earn here in Netherlands, however because of cheaper insurance and cheaper other options and rent was a lot cheaper for a bigger house too, I was doing better.
For example, If I earned 1700 in Netherlands because of the cost on car insurance health insurance and tax on those 2 alone I am left with 1300 while for the same 1700 earned in Belgium I would have had 1450 left at least, what I can say is that Groceries is more expensive then in Netherlands and Germany is a lot cheaper then both of em from my last visit. My luck was I was living not so far from the border so I used to do my groceries in Netherlands and everything else in Belguim.

Not saying this is how you should live your life but what I am trying to say is find any neighbor country and see if you can live on the border and try to get benefits from both.
Another example of how to avoid taxes in Netherlands would be if you live close to the border of say Germany or Belgium and you have a job in Germany or Belgium but live in Netherlands, then you can avoid having to pay life insurance and also income tax as you can take those from in the country you are working in, you will every year have to fill in a paper to prove you are working and have insurance in the neighbor country though but that is just an extra 20/30 min work of reading and filling in and then posting.

Maybe this is something you can look in to as being a student ? like for example rent a post box in a neighbor country and use that address for business purpose which could help avoid you having that insane insurance ? just throwing out idea's here, of course everywhere has their own rules and law's surrounding this so not sure how Germany's is on this, but could be something you could look in to ?

anyways m8 goodluck and hope things work out, a year is long but it will pass hopefully quick without too much of a hassle for you.

May 31, 2018
Hey , there seems to be a problem with the IC patch . I keep getting an error saying there was a parsing error with the file in the archive or some shit like that .

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Sex is the most important aspect in a relationship and the number 1 cause for breakups.

Dana is not a realistic character at all.
dude... sex is good but i've never ended a relationship over it (idk of anyone who ended a relationship over bad sex)... let me tell you of this one relationship i had: it was with this woman very kind, a bit skinny but very beautiful the only problem in bed was that we wasn't compatible.. you see she had a small vagina (its not very pleasurable to feel bone hitting the top of your penis or having to worry that if she was in discomfort) so sex was like once every 2weeks yet we did not breakup for that we just got different jobs and grew apart... the funny thing is that the very next gf i had was a real bitch that was going around thinking she was better then everyone else but we had regular sex, that relationship ended when i called her out with lunch with her parents and i also called her mother a bitch (before you think am the asshole here just know it was toxic)....

i even knew this guy who sister divorced her husband (the ex husband had a very small penis and couldn't get hard due to steroids according to her and yet she didn't mind) but yet the only reason why she divorced him was because he was a POS that used to hit her...

so saying that sex is not important in a relationship is stupid BUT at the sametime i would not think that is the reason for someone to breakup.. if its sex you're after then you don't need a relationship as there is many hoes and manhoes outthere with your fill of STDs...

so Dana may not be that far off as a realistic character...

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
To people who don't care about NTR tag and only want to read a good story: Should I play with NTR On or Off? How much story will I miss and/or what all will be affected?

fbass

May 18, 2017
To people who don't care about NTR tag and only want to read a good story: Should I play with NTR On or Off? How much story will I miss and/or what all will be affected?
I have only played NTR route, because I like it and I want to see all content. You will miss some scenes with MC's girlfriend being naughty with NTR off. To me I think it shows what a bad bitch she can be (ntr on).

Reactions: Yuri L

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Is Miru meant to be annoying? 45 minutes in she has to be one of the most obnoxious characters I've seen recently. If this continues to be the case, I'll be glad to see a break up option or NTR her off so that MC can be rid of her. Wishful thinking :LOL:

Reactions: Ilhares and fbass

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Is Miru meant to be annoying? 45 minutes in she has to be one of the most obnoxious characters I've seen recently. If this continues to be the case, I'll be glad to see a break up option or NTR her off so that MC can be rid of her. Wishful thinking :LOL:
The game has an NTR tag just in case you didnt read the tags list.

May 5, 2018
Does anybody know which scene/choice decides the randomization. For example, when trying to choose who I will spend the night with during the camp out, how far do I have to go back to try for a different outcome? I'd like to know this for all randomized paths.

Also, can i get a better walkthrough? This shit gets confusing. I thought I liked games with a lot of options and different paths, but man has this turned into headache between the NTR/non-NTR routes, the war with Katie, all the randomizations, and all the other choices with minor short-term impact but large long-term impact. (If possible a I'd like a walkthrough that completely ignores NTR paths and options)

May 18, 2019
Does anybody know which scene/choice decides the randomization. For example, when trying to choose who I will spend the night with during the camp out, how far do I have to go back to try for a different outcome? I'd like to know this for all randomized paths.

Also, can i get a better walkthrough? This shit gets confusing. I thought I liked games with a lot of options and different paths, but man has this turned into headache between the NTR/non-NTR routes, the war with Katie, all the randomizations, and all the other choices with minor short-term impact but large long-term impact. (If possible a I'd like a walkthrough that completely ignores NTR paths and options)

Let me quote the walkthrough.

"Zoey: „[MC name] I will draw a stick with a certain color for each
person.. Fate will decide.“ - is the point where you should SAFE the
game and reload until you got the girl you want!"

Reactions: TheLargePickel

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Walkthrough is very clear about the paths and the changes to get someone at that point. I did not had any trouble with it when i used (but i confess i played mostly without checking it first).

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes