4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Which route is best to make Katie submissive?
There isn't as far as I know, you either ignore her for the most part, start a war with her (and she'll do her level best to make your life a living hell), or you go for love path.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
strange, walkthrough says there is
For me, I started by letting her see me cheat on Miku and lord it over me, then turned it around on her in the room with her 'toys'. She winds up on the receiving end of your rather dominant attention there. Don't know why everybody else seems to overlook this option.

Reactions: M4t7theNinja

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
strange, walkthrough says there is
There might be, I can't recall, it's not something I care for, especially after hearing her story. Hearing her story makes me want to t do the level best I can to make this right with her and all, she definitely deserves it, we owe it to her and more :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
For me, I started by letting her see me cheat on Miku and lord it over me, then turned it around on her in the room with her 'toys'. She winds up on the receiving end of your rather dominant attention there. Don't know why everybody else seems to overlook this option.
That's sort of the beginning of the love path with her, or at least opens it. Then later in the camp you can decide on that indefinitely.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Start of the relationship path, not domination.

1 scene does not make it a dom. Later on he's on his back while she deals with him.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Love relationship with Katie is quite nice. It was my favorite in this game so far, which was a nice surprise considering i started with her on the war path. :)

I didn't use walkthrough until very late in the game and only did because of the random camping event (got Katie first then during a reload someone else was choosen so i was looking why did that happened..hehe)

Anyway, i really liked how the game makes you see things through Katie's point of view after the initial assumption that she is simply a "evil bitch" but it turns out the brother(you) and the older sister were also to blame on the whole story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eerie Entity

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
With donna?

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
With donna?
Yeah, you bang Donna in the bar restroom, Katie knows what you did, and she'll use that knowledge to blackmail you, agree to be her slave for a moment, it won't be anything hardcore, it's just a foot massage you have to give once, and then the second time she makes you suck on her used butt plug (which also isn't too bad as long as she keeps her booty hole clean, and I assume she does), and it's that moment when you can flip the script, turn the toxic relationship into something beautiful, but most importantly reconciliation :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Anyway, i really liked how the game makes you see things through Katie's point of view after the initial assumption that she is simply a "evil bitch" but it turns out the brother(you) and the older sister were also to blame on the whole story.
I think that's why a domination path wouldn't work with her.

They already bullied her when she was a kid, to keep doing that as an adult would just be shit and he'd deserve everything the friend would do to him.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I don't know how someone could dom Katie while knowing about her past. I know "nice" dom is a thing, but I don't think this hypothetical dom path would be very "nice". Would probably be pretty dark, like Bella in SL or something like that.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes