4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I think that's why a domination path wouldn't work with her.

They already bullied her when she was a kid, to keep doing that as an adult would just be shit and he'd deserve everything the friend would do to him.
Yeah, and now that we know what really went down, I wouldn't even have the heart to dominate Katie, I only wanna be as good to her as I possibly can be, she deserves nothing less. Her story really made me feel bad, can't even imagine what it feels like when your two older siblings ignore you and pretend that you don't even exist, when all you wanted was to play with them. And on top of that they broke your favorite toy, and not only a toy, but really the only thing she could call a friend. Damn, she sure was devastated.

Reactions: mdmnsjs1

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, and now that we know what really went down, I wouldn't even have the heart to dominate Katie, I only wanna be as good to as I possibly can be, she deserves nothing less. Her story really made me feel bad, can't even imagine what it feels like when your two older siblings ignore you and pretend that you don't even exist, when all you wanted was to play with them. And on top of that they broke your favorite toy, and not only a toy, but really the only thing she could call a friend. Damn, she sure was devastated.
I went back and restarted on Katies route after all that came out on the trip.

I really didn't like her character at first and was quite content to ignore her but after that I must make her as happy as possible.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

I really didn't like her character at first and was quite content to ignore her but after that I must make her as happy as possible.
Yeah I was on that same boat, but this update simply put her in the top spot in my book, a bitchy little sis who actually turns out to be a broken sweetheart, time to make amends, time for reconciliation, time to make Katie happy :)

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
Yeah, you bang Donna in the bar restroom, Katie knows what you did, and she'll use that knowledge to blackmail you, agree to be her slave for a moment, it won't be anything hardcore, it's just a foot massage you have to give once, and then the second time she makes you suck on her used butt plug (which also isn't too bad as long as she keeps her booty hole clean, and I assume she does), and it's that moment when you can flip the script, turn the toxic relationship into something beautiful, but most importantly reconciliation :)
Yeah I got it to work, thanks for the heads up

Reactions: Eerie Entity

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Yeah I was on that same boat, but this update simply put her in the top spot in my book, a bitchy little sis who actually turns out to be a broken sweetheart, time to make amends, time for reconciliation, time to make Katie happy :)
I didn't restarted, simply following my main route where i fell guilty of all the shitty things done to Katie and tried to start making amends. It was really good that the game allowed to start a romance progression from there too.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I didn't restarted, simply following my main route where i fell guilty of all the shitty things done to Katie and tried to start making amends. It was really good that the game allowed to start a romance progression from there too.
Had to start again cos I still wanted my main route for the girlfriend.

I have to a have a faithful route, I is gud gurl.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Miru is gonna die in some weird ninja sex fight with her old family probably.

I also have conflicting emotions now after learning the older sister is probably the evil one of the family, instead of the one who drugs you. Hopefully Uncle visits and takes Dad out for a drink or something, need to get them some fresh air and relaxation for being in so much shit for so long.

Reactions: Esp``

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Oceanlab said in May that Katie's submissive route would open in (the next, not the upcoming one, which is) the last update, 0.5, which means there'll be a possibility to dominate her, but I guess he postponed it for another update.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hmm, the thing is would anyone want to make Katie submissive I've enjoyed the progress with her so far without making her sub I think I'd get Bella vibes from SL if that was to happen and I couldn't do her submissive route.

Reactions: MLBnoob and m4pII

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Hmm, the thing is would anyone want to make Katie submissive I've enjoyed the progress with her so far without making her sub I think I'd get Bella vibes from SL if that was to happen and I couldn't do her submissive route.
If I don't like a fetish I'm pretty sure noone does rite /s

Reactions: Ilhares

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If I don't like a fetish I'm pretty sure noone does rite /s
It's not that it's her story.

The MC and other sister bullied her to the point where she was broken and it took her a long time to get herself back together.

It's a backwards step for her character and some people don't see why the dev would do that.

Nothing to do with the fetish, it's a story thing which people won't care about if they aren't interested in the story.

Reactions: Esp`` and Valeck
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes