4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
I replayed the game today, it seems the patch doesn't work...? kinda missed the bug last time I played. Is it just me?

Never mind, it's kinda fixed...?

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I just played this game today, turned NTR off (thank you for that feature since I really don't like being cucked), and it was the most vanilla story I experienced. Nothing happened with anyone besides Miru, had a chance at Donna but my MC isn't stupid enough to go into a bar bathroom with a stranger when his enemy (Kate) is there. Also if the MC and Kate hate each other so much there's no way he should be going camping with her. I know it was a major plot point that the devs felt had to exist but it makes no sense whatsoever. So yeah, the tamest game I've played in awhile especially when I was expecting some kind of incest to happen.

Renders look good, I really like the way Zoey looks. Too bad she has a horrid personality and is in a relationship with my enemy.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I just played this game today, turned NTR off (thank you for that feature since I really don't like being cucked), and it was the most vanilla story I experienced. Nothing happened with anyone besides Miru, had a chance at Donna but my MC isn't stupid enough to go into a bar bathroom with a stranger when his enemy (Kate) is there. Also if the MC and Kate hate each other so much there's no way he should be going camping with her. I know it was a major plot point that the devs felt had to exist but it makes no sense whatsoever. So yeah, the tamest game I've played in awhile especially when I was expecting some kind of incest to happen.

Renders look good, I really like the way Zoey looks. Too bad she has a horrid personality and is in a relationship with my enemy.
Well first story is barely starting, so give it time. Second, there is some light incest in the camping with Kate if you go another route. Third, you may have a problem with Kate, but you may enjoy the others' company, so I don't see how going makes no sense, specially cause GF Miru also wants to go. Beside, you were not invited by Kate but by Kate's GF.

That is, there are other routes to go. I would suggest to give it a try. Or don't. But I would recommend trying. Game is great.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well first story is barely starting, so give it time. Second, there is some light incest in the camping with Kate if you go another route. Third, you may have a problem with Kate, but you may enjoy the others' company, so I don't see how going makes no sense, specially cause GF Miru also wants to go. Beside, you were not invited by Kate but by Kate's GF.

That is, there are other routes to go. I would suggest to give it a try. Or don't. But I would recommend trying. Game is great.
Dude, Kate drugged the MC in my playthrough. I'd consider her an enemy and it's the reason I wouldn't go on a camping trip with her. I don't care if her GF is the one who invited me. Also why I wouldn't take drugs offered by her while camping after that. She showed no remorse at all about putting the MC in the hospital. I'd think my GF would understand if I backed out of going camping with my enemy.

Game seems more geared for people who like NTR, feels like a lot of content is devoted to that side of the game. Otherwise it has promise but doesn't really deliver.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
You can literally have an entire playthrough where Katie doesn’t drug the MC at all. In fact there’s a lot of content there in the non-NTR path that can be found simply by making different choices.

In one of my playthroughs I fucked Miru, chick at the Bar, prison chick, Emilie, Zoey and went down on Katie.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Dude, Kate drugged the MC in my playthrough. I'd consider her an enemy and it's the reason I wouldn't go on a camping trip with her. I don't care if her GF is the one who invited me. Also why I wouldn't take drugs offered by her while camping after that. She showed no remorse at all about putting the MC in the hospital. I'd think my GF would understand if I backed out of going camping with my enemy.

Game seems more geared for people who like NTR, feels like a lot of content is devoted to that side of the game. Otherwise it has promise but doesn't really deliver.
I played with NTR on, as I dislike missing content and besides it feels like playing a game with cheats on as you suffer no consequences otherwise, and I can tell you it it only has NTR if you asked for it. Only happens if you act like a total douche to your GF or if you actually pursue it. So, no. Your claim that the game is geared towards them is wrong. Miru never once cheated on me on my playthrough and I banged every chick I could.
Second, yes Katie can be a total bitch. But that is if you start "the war" with her. Be the better man and avoid reacting to any simple comment a troubled teenager makes and you will have no trouble.

Last edited:

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
I played with NTR on, as I dislike missing content and besides, if feels like playing a game with cheats on as you suffer no consequences, and I can tell you it it only has NTR if you asked for it. Only happens if you act like a total douche to your GF or if you actually pursue it. So, no. Your claim that the game is geared towards them is wrong. Miru never once cheated on me on my playthrough and I banged every chick I could.
Second, yes Katie can be a total bitch. But that is if you start "the war" with her. Be the better man and avoid reacting to any simple comment a troubled teenager makes and you will have no trouble.
So you are saying that we have to play a loser for this game to be good? I have not played this game in awhile, but the last time I did play the MC was a loser and the GF was just as annoying as Katie.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So you are saying that we have to play a loser for this game to be good? I have not played this game in awhile, but the last time I did play the MC was a loser and the GF was just as annoying as Katie.
How did "Be the better man and avoid reacting to any simple comment a troubled teenager makes" become playing a loser? If anything, somebody that is troubled by simple pranks of a clearly troubled kid sounds like a loser to me.. but ok.. to each their own.

Don't want to play it? don't. I was just mentioning that just because in some route some thing happens that is not the only route.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
How did "Be the better man and avoid reacting to any simple comment a troubled teenager makes" become playing a loser? If anything, somebody that is troubled by simple pranks of a clearly troubled kid sounds like a loser to me.. but ok.. to each their own.

Don't want to play it? don't. I was just mentioning that just because in some route some thing happens that is not the only route.
I will admit that I have not played this game for a few builds, but the last time I did play the game the MC was a beta and the GF was just annoying and Katie is a bitch, so why would you even want to go down on Katie?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
LordSinner

There is a route where you go to war with Katie and one route where you don't go to war with Katie which is the love route. The war route if I remember you can pick to either be submissive or dominate.

Reactions: LordSinner

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
LordSinner

There is a route where you go to war with Katie and one route where you don't go to war with Katie which is the love route. The war route if I remember you can pick to either be submissive or dominate.
I see, thank you. I don't remember there being a love route for Katie at all when I last played. All I do remember is the the very first scene where the GF was not with the MC could lead to NTR and I was like so it is another game where the MC is going to be a loser because all games with NTR in it goes own this route so the the NTR is even possible. That colored my view of the game in a very unforgiving light. As for Katie all I remember is the the MC said she was always a bitch and that she got away with everything and made the MC's life a living hell or something to that effect. I remember even the dad saying she was a bitch, so I was wondering why you would even want to do anything with her? I should have been clearer on what I was trying to ask.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
LordSinner

You control everything if you treat your GF like shit and/or cheat on her and shit like that she's going to do the same thing because what's good for the goose is also good for the gander. You also have control over what she picks and can pick the right options that is until you get to a certain point of mistreatment with her and then it's on you if she if starts picking them instead of you and if you treat her bad enough she'll leave your ass.

Like at the hospital with Miru and the ugly fat bastard doctor you can pick whatever one you want. Want her to not do anything then pick that one if not then pick the other one.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
No, the GF only ever cheats on you if you have the NTR enabled. If you make those choices with NTR switched off, it leads to different scenes.

And mind you, there is also the option later on to outright break up or go on a break with the GF if you want.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
No, the GF only ever cheats on you if you have the NTR enabled. If you make those choices with NTR switched off, it leads to different scenes.

And mind you, there is also the option later on to outright break up or go on a break with the GF if you want.
I don't think there was an option to turn off NTR the last time I played, I may have missed it somehow though. Thank you for your answer to my post.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes