4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I can't play v06.

i start a new game but after the bonus scene (or without) game jump to main menu
With whoem did you spend the night at the camping place? I couldn't play ep6 when I sleeped with Katie but it worked fine when I fuck Emilie.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I can't play v06.

i start a new game but after the bonus scene (or without) game jump to main menu
With whoem did you spend the night at the camping place? I couldn't play ep6 when I sleeped with Katie but it worked fine when I fuck Emilie.
I don't know if it helps but I started a new game and follow Katie love route. At the bonus scene I just skipped it and everything went fine.

Sphynx-

Jun 2, 2018
I am sorry everyone!
Ocean did say that he changed the variables and fixed the code making it a lot less messy, this seems to be causing the problems with the saves!

Some routes should be working perfectly fine after 0.5. But to be sure is better to just tab your way through up to 0.5 so you can start from whatever route you wanted to choose in the camping trip.

Another point to touch. This update DOES NOT INCLUDE the rework of 0.1 to 0.4, it instead contains the only the reworked characters for chapter 6 which is 32k words long and contains about 5000 renders. The rework will start after Summer's Gone chapter 3 releases.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't know if you need to but it is the path I took.
I didn't and thinks are progressing with Katie (chose to camp with her at end of .5 and then had some sweet scenes in .6 69 in bed, groping on the basketball court

x0run

Mar 27, 2019
Hm, seems like the patch linked in the first post has been downloaded on google too many times in the last 24 hours :p

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
I play with NTR on cause otherwise it feels like cheating (actions have to have consequences and in this game that seems particularly true luckily :))
I feel you on that. Thanks for the answer, I'll leave it on, too!

Edit: Do I have to be nice to Katie to get with her or is it okay that I just threw my glass in her face?

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hm, seems like the patch linked in the first post has been downloaded on google too many times in the last 24 hours :p
just report the op, and state the reason, hopefully it will be fixed soon.
till that you have the patch on the workupload: #3,262

Reactions: x0run

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
So I have a question I share a link for a android download. And I get a infraction point? Why because it came from another site?

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Great job... I have been playing this, from the begining... The cliffhangers are killing me !!! Great story so far, but why end it before court !!! lol

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes