4.30 star(s) 183 Votes

vip777

May 24, 2017
This is a really great work. Thanks! It is a pity that such quality is extremely rare in such kind of games.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Dev said this was a rework I'm only at prison were Abigail shows up and can point out about 30 things that make no sense didn't the Dev mention that's what he worked on and fixed seems to me nothing was changed or fix probably touched up on some renders thats it but as far as story that some times make absolutely no sense at all nothing was either changed or fixed as Dev stated he did up to this point and yes I've tried different paths same thing up to this point.

May 18, 2019
Dev said this was a rework I'm only at prison were Abigail shows up and can point out about 30 things that make no sense didn't the Dev mention that's what he worked on and fixed seems to me nothing was changed or fix probably touched up on some renders thats it but as far as story that some times make absolutely no sense at all nothing was either changed or fixed as Dev stated he did up to this point and yes I've tried different paths same thing up to this point.
The dev said around 500 times that this was NOT the rework.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
ok overall i think it was a great job, i think the dialogue could use some work, and there were a few misspellings but not a whole lot that i seen. loved the renders and model's , some of the dialogue that im talking about is like where he is talking about his ex gf and dana asked why she dated him and he kept saying maybe she just wanted to fuck her parents off.(i think you mean piss her parents off) and she goes on to ask him why she dated him, because he didnt seem like her "clientele"; this would be alright if he was dating a whore and paying for the sex. but i think you were meaning her type of person to date.

x0run

Mar 27, 2019
Loving the models in this. Just checking btw is there currently no NTR content or the NTR section of the CG Gallery not functioning yet? I was looking at the NTR CG Gallery and it appears to be empty for all the characters.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Hmmm, since I played the previous version I'd hold the game as the absolute best around ... though I was partially basing that on things that were started/hinted at in it being in and addressed by the end rather than purely on what was already there.

I'm not sure what to make of the 0.6 extra content. Things have definitely stepped up in the render department, I could see that going through as I did a fresh playthough, there's also some snazzy little animation bits added in here and there. But there wasn't anything added that I was particularly interested in ... I guess Katie got her turn in the spotlight previously so there had to be some Leia stuff, and not every update has to have smut in it... but I dunno, I guess my expectations were too high, or I guess it's more about knowing that a rework is coming so any further advances wouldn't happen for ages and so while all the worldbuilding was probably necessary and well done I'm just a bit dismayed nothing crazy kicked off in this one.

I'm interested to see how the rework goes, I'm sure the visuals will be top notch ... I'm just slightly worried that some of the flags in the current 0.1-0.5 content that I'm super interested in might get swept aside if it's too hard to do (like knocking up everyone) or to bring other stuff in ... but we'll see ... I did like that it seems each girl is getting kinks attached to them and so maybe the rework will be even better - basically I'm real interested in stretching Katie, but don't want to see fisting the gf go away (I've got on real interest in her so will have to keep her around to fuck about on, I just think there'll be some good content with her, haha - whenever the game is totally complete I'll try to do a loyal Katie playthrough though).

Until I read the screens added to this one I didn't the dev also made Summer's Gone, I remember enjoying that too so I guess he manages to consistently tap into something that appeals to me... I wish the dev nothing but the best, this is the project I absolutely couldn't stand to see abandoned or unfinished and so am ultimately just glad to see bits keep being released.

jackhack

Oct 3, 2017
Who said it will take that long?

SG Ch3 won't take that long because I have a 2nd PC now and no 2min+ Cinematics to render :)
hey man how should i play the chap 6? after the katie night car scene take me to bonus scene and main menu ? is there anything specific we must do????? love the rework by the way saw some of them on the net cant play it myself though .

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
hey man how should i play the chap 6? after the katie night car scene take me to bonus scene and main menu ? is there anything specific we must do????? love the rework by the way saw some of them on the net cant play it myself though .

I can't explain it.

Neither I nor my testers had this problem.
If you use any 3rd-Party modifications, try it without them.

But till the release of the full version, I will try to find out why this is happening.

The only thing I saw was, that somebody uploaded a 3rd-Party patch that should "fix" stuff. But this patch didn't have the new update in it and would lead you right back to the main menu.

modo200

Feb 5, 2018
delete the incest patch and try the new one

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Some bugs:

1) some images that I have seen are not unlocked in the gallery. Example is the introductory Dana picture. "Did you even play the game?" Yes I did my friend.
2) The scene where Gia sees Miru and takes a picture was for some reason skipped. I know I remember seeing in the previous release, but I never saw it here. It kept being mentioned later in the game so I thought maybe it was left for the rework but after reading comments I don't think so.
3) with the incest patch, during the party at several times the relationship between Katie and MC kept being called friends. It later went back to normal.

If necessary I can provide more details.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
delete the incest patch and try the new one
I used this and I played ch6 just fine.
Some bugs:

1) some images that I have seen are not unlocked in the gallery. Example is the introductory Dana picture. "Did you even play the game?" Yes I did my friend.
2) The scene where Gia sees Miru and takes a picture was for some reason skipped. I know I remember seeing in the previous release, but I never saw it here. It kept being mentioned later in the game so I thought maybe it was left for the rework but after reading comments I don't think so.
3) with the incest patch, during the party at several times the relationship between Katie and MC kept being called friends. It later went back to normal.

If necessary I can provide more details.
I got it all as well but I thought it's natural for beta.

Reactions: Ayhsel

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Enhancement request: can you please avoid using purple letters on a black background? It took me a bit before I figured out my typing was registered when the game asked for my name.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE
4.30 star(s) 183 Votes