4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
For some reason the script when talking to Dana about being his lawyer gets skipped looking in the scripts I see this. The one is in there 2 times though the one time it's spelled wrong going to have to edit the variable as the one should be False but is True for some reason.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Where it all began" version "0.6 Full".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Where it all began" versione "0.6 Full".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Naked sexy time with biological sisters and aunt is incest, right? Not as much action as non-incestuous relations so far, but they are in the game.
You have Miru, Zoey, the chubby girl, and the one at the restaurant for non-incestuous content. 3 of those can get pregnant as well. And maybe Dana, I haven't played her route.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I see a cheating tag but no haram tag, is this one of those game where I have to play multiple times to do the girls one at a time, or does the cheating tag mean I can get with multiple, just not together/them knowing about eachother?

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I see a cheating tag but no haram tag, is this one of those game where I have to play multiple times to do the girls one at a time, or does the cheating tag mean I can get with multiple, just not together/them knowing about eachother?
i have the same dout, there is a conversation about open relationships but it goes nowhere. And the twin says she doesn't want to share.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016

There is sort of a " Soft Harem" but if you are thinking the simple basic every day type of Harem like ALL the girls then no you cannot and will not be able to get all the girls.

You can get with multiple girls depending on the route you take or which of the girls you follow, Best way to figure it out is by not skipping but actually reading and getting to know the girls and make a psychological profile for them.

For example, Katie is bit of a rebel but deep down a broken girl who just wants to get along and get affection from her siblings so she is the type who will be fine with say Her you and Leia, She would also be fine with sharing with Zoey probably if it comes down to that.

Leia is more of wanting to have something with the MC and just the MC alone but depending on how your choices go and if you play your cards right she may end up forgiving Katie and will accept/allow something to happen between the 3 of you, However she is clearly one who will not and does NOT plan on sharing you with anyone else. She will either have an exclusive relationship or non of it, She makes this clear at dinner date. If she cannot have you as a Lover then she will settle for at least having her brother and best friend back.

Zoey is a wild card who you prob down with sharing and flinging but nothing serious unless it comes down to Katie.

Dana is the traditionalist so she does not seem like the type to be about that Sharing life either.

Gina is already in a relationship and her Boyfriend has a Cuck fetish so there is that.

Miru is a wild card and depending on YOUR choices, can either cheat or be down with swinging or sharing.

So it all comes down to and depending on their personality.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
There is sort of a " Soft Harem" but if you are thinking the simple basic every day type of Harem like ALL the girls then no you cannot and will not be able to get all the girls.

You can get with multiple girls depending on the route you take or which of the girls you follow, Best way to figure it out is by not skipping but actually reading and getting to know the girls and make a psychological profile for them.

For example, Katie is bit of a rebel but deep down a broken girl who just wants to get along and get affection from her siblings so she is the type who will be fine with say Her you and Leia, She would also be fine with sharing with Zoey probably if it comes down to that.

Leia is more of wanting to have something with the MC and just the MC alone but depending on how your choices go and if you play your cards right she may end up forgiving Katie and will accept/allow something to happen between the 3 of you, However she is clearly one who will not and does NOT plan on sharing you with anyone else. She will either have an exclusive relationship or non of it, She makes this clear at dinner date. If she cannot have you as a Lover then she will settle for at least having her brother and best friend back.

Zoey is a wild card who you prob down with sharing and flinging but nothing serious unless it comes down to Katie.

Dana is the traditionalist so she does not seem like the type to be about that Sharing life either.

Gina is already in a relationship and her Boyfriend has a Cuck fetish so there is that.

Miru is a wild card and depending on YOUR choices, can either cheat or be down with swinging or sharing.

So it all comes down to and depending on their personality.
Think I can live with that. I'm just a lazy guy and like to get all the content in a single playthrough.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Think I can live with that. I'm just a lazy guy and like to get all the content in a single playthrough.
I can understand that no biggy.
This game has routes and what not so no matter how you would play it you would not have gotten everything in just one playthrough, the choices will define the route and type of content you get depending on the girls you choose to follow.
There are consequences based on the choices you make. Also this is chapter 0.6 ( while not the full rework ) and he plans on having 33 chapters. So your going to have to play multiple saves at the end of the day, the good thing about this is just see it as playing a different version of the game. Or a game loaded with content but then again this depends on weather you are here for the story or just want to straight up fap I guess. There will be a walkthrough eventually, Just not right now as the game currently from is old non reworked 0.5 and the 0.6 update. Saves are currently broken but with the next release we are supposed to get the full rework which means we will have to start over again anyways.

But the difference being that because of the rework the 0.5 rework will feel like a new game and would make it worth. If you have not played it yet I suggest just waiting for the next update with the full rework. Also we got a Gallery and I think someone here was already planning on making a walkthrough mod for it when the full rework has been released. Usually those mods come with a Gallery modification also making it possible to unlock all the scenes, so that might be a thing you would want to look in to ;)

RRRS003

Sep 6, 2019
I'm happy not only for this release, as I'm going to replay from the start this great game, but also because next stop now is Summer's update :love::love::love:

Reactions: mojococo
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes