4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well, Katie does have a "redemption arc", and does redeem herself in the eyes of a lot of players. Also, Ocean said that in the revamp he planned to flesh Miru out a bit more, and to better justify her as the player's girlfriend. And, the revamp is going to tweak the NTR, to make it feel less forced. So these changes may well bring him around to the game.
Is this some sort of perverted plan caused by a perverted man who couldn't get the mother now his after the sister or trying to get them both in the cause he's too sick in the head and wants to use the son as a bargaining chip. Although it seems like some sort of revenge cause he stops at nothing to get him in jail and get him killed. S it may be something else.
And Miru, don't know what the mystery is. Now that he needs her the most she packs up and leaves. It'' like the Dev don't know what to do with Miru so he gives her the WTF path.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Hm should i play it now or wait until 0.7 is released ?
It depends. If you have a nice tolerance to waiting for updates start it. The game is great, but you will feel the "I need to know how it continues" feeling with 99% chance (yay, more random statistics).
Otherwise you may want to wait until the next release, which you will need to start over no matter what, as it will include a rewrite of the first chapters. The rewrite, however, is supposed to be quite massive, so that it may feel like a very different game.

Lord_Triscen

Sep 13, 2019
It depends. If you have a nice tolerance to waiting for updates start it. The game is great, but you will feel the "I need to know how it continues" feeling with 99% chance (yay, more random statistics).
Otherwise you may want to wait until the next release, which you will need to start over no matter what, as it will include a rewrite of the first chapters. The rewrite, however, is supposed to be quite massive, so that it may feel like a very different game.
Hm i know the feeling of waiting for a Release exactly xD thats not a problem.
But if i understand this wright i have to start with 0.7 a new game or not ?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Hm i know the feeling of waiting for a Release exactly xD Thats no problem.
Yes. A lot will change making old saves almost surely incompatible.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Hm i know the feeling of waiting for a Release exactly xD thats not a problem.
Yes once the rework gets released you will have to restart, but just so people dont get confused by you calling it 0.7 im gonna clarify that 0.7 isnt the rework, its chapter 7 and it wont come out for a very long time. The current plan for releases are IIRC: Summers gone chapter 3, then WIAB rework part 1 and 2(rework of the first 5 chapters, chapter 6 is already set in the reworked continuity) then Summers Gone chapter 4 part 1 and 2 and THEN chapter 7 part 1 and 2 of WIAB.

Last edited:

Lord_Triscen

Sep 13, 2019
Yes once the rework gets released you will have to restart, but just so people dont get confused by you calling it 0.7 im gonna clarify that 0.7 isnt the rework, its chapter 7 and it wont come out for a very long time. The current plan for releases are IIRC, Summers gone chapter 3, then WIAB rework part 1 and 2(rework of the first 5 chapters, chapter 6 is already set in the reworked continuity) then Summers Gone chapter 4 part 1 and 2 and THEN chapter 7 part 1 and 2 of WIAB.
Ah ok sry thanks for explaining, i didnt know that. I read it that others call it the 0.7 release or i understand it wrong, anyways thx

Lord_Triscen

Sep 13, 2019
Yes once the rework gets released you will have to restart, but just so people dont get confused by you calling it 0.7 im gonna clarify that 0.7 isnt the rework, its chapter 7 and it wont come out for a very long time. The current plan for releases are IIRC, Summers gone chapter 3, then WIAB rework part 1 and 2(rework of the first 5 chapters, chapter 6 is already set in the reworked continuity) then Summers Gone chapter 4 part 1 and 2 and THEN chapter 7 part 1 and 2 of WIAB.
Ah and what is IIRC ? ^^

$JACKIE1492

Sep 19, 2018
little update>

View attachment 676977 View attachment 676978 View attachment 676979 View attachment 676981 View attachment 677526 View attachment 677529
links>
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/06/691055_wiab-00.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/06/691056_wiab-01.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/06/691057_wiab-02.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/06/691059_wiab-03.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/06/691604_wiab-04.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/06/691607_wiab-05.gif
the rest of the girls here
WOW mate these sigs are fuckin awesome,love the Katie one keep up the good work cheers!!!

Reactions: christoprd

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Any chances that with the revamp the mc will have an open relationship? to me it looks more like this would be the type of relationship he has with Miru than the closed one. Or any chance we will be able to make it an open one or something? this doesn't have to lead to a harem (everybody in a relationship together) it can be like "We can be with other people, but I don't need details" so they can romance other people, or just have sex with them without the need of a fuckfest (not that I dislike those)

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Is this some sort of perverted plan caused by a perverted man who couldn't get the mother now his after the sister or trying to get them both in the cause he's too sick in the head and wants to use the son as a bargaining chip. Although it seems like some sort of revenge cause he stops at nothing to get him in jail and get him killed. S it may be something else.
And Miru, don't know what the mystery is. Now that he needs her the most she packs up and leaves. It'' like the Dev don't know what to do with Miru so he gives her the WTF path.
I have checked all you wrote for the last 2 pages and I am not sure how you have been playing. Feels like you have been playing for the sake of scenes instead of connecting with the characters or at least it feels so from how your questions and writings come off. We don't know what exactly the story is yet, worst off all, everything we currently know might get thrown out the window ( with the exception of the last part of 0.6 Full ) as anything before the 0.6 will be fully redone including the writings. I see you have a thing for Miru while a lot of people have issues with her, most of her issues will be addressed with the new update hopefully. Ocean has made it clear he made mistakes with Miru with her NTR as he feels the way it is done is just added in for the sake of adding it in for those who enjoy that stuff. I am neither for or against it, I am against breaking immersion and shitty writing. So just a heads up.. Miru not only gets a bit of a make over but she will be a much more gf material in the remake/revamp and her cheating will be based off on the choices of how you actually threat her. She will maintain her crazy and hyper attitude though. So overall she is getting a big improvement. And I think you have mentioned it before that there are some characters out there who are much better looking then Miru and that is correct, However there are some characters out there who also look a lot lesser if compared to Miru. Miru has a lot of competition but she makes up for it in terms of her attitude and characteristics and being a wild fuck in bed. Based on her back story that was provided in the 0.6 with the MC and her rewriting it is clear that she is going to be dedicated strong and loyal gf and will have your back so long as you have hers. So stay tuned. Miru will be improved. Not sure how many pages back you have read but I suggest taking your time and jump back like 8 pages from this post and slowly read through what everyone says and it might make more sense about stuff you are currently witnessing. Anything Pre 0.6 is pretty much going to be obsolete. It wont be some minor change here and there and some changes updating the models and such, no it is a complete revamp and rewrite/overhaul. The story premises pretty stays the same the writing will be however redone and to make a whole lot more sense.

Hm should i play it now or wait until 0.7 is released ?
You can download and play it now but if you do not want to be confused I suggest just downloading update 1to5 and ignore 0.6. The 0.6 full update it is only the LAST part ( starts with you waking up after whoever it is you slept with in the bus at the camp site ) is part of the rework. Anything before that will be reworked and redone and rewritten. So if in case you want to know what exactly changed and how much has changed for when the actual full rework comes out I would recommend playing update 0.5 and after that just wait for 0.7 or whatever the next update is. Hope that answers your question.

Any chances that with the revamp the mc will have an open relationship? to me it looks more like this would be the type of relationship he has with Miru than the closed one. Or any chance we will be able to make it an open one or something? this doesn't have to lead to a harem (everybody in a relationship together) it can be like "We can be with other people, but I don't need details" so they can romance other people, or just have sex with them without the need of a fuckfest (not that I dislike those)
Current Miru will be obsolete as the new Miru in the rework will be rewritten too match her background story from the 0.6 rework we currently have at the end. She will maintain her crazy and nutty attitude but from what has been explained it can be assumed she will be a whole lot more of a girlfriend material in the rewrite and her paths and what happened all comes down to what choices you as the MC makes that would make her choose a different route, If you are loyal to her then she will be fully loyal to you. The current Miru is a victim of bad writing and having her do some NTR stuff for the sake of having NTR and this will be addressed with her rework and make her choices be more in character with her new improved rewrite.
To answer your question with the current update we have right now as of the writing you can opt and go for an open relationship or swinger route already. However there are no scenes or anything implemented for those as again whatever we know currently will be legitimately dumped in the dumpster. The new update will mean having to play a New game again.
Non of your saves will work. And the start of the game will be altered and somewhat different. Hope this answers it all for you.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Hmm I played this game a few weeks ago.. but I dont remember what version was.. my last though was in the camping with the girls.. is this the final of the 0.6 or is the 0.5?

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Hmm I played this game a few weeks ago.. but I dont remember what version was.. my last though was in the camping with the girls.. is this the final of the 0.6 or is the 0.5?
If the ending you got was at the campsite still then that is 0.5 update. However that also means everything you have played till then will be scrapped for the next update as those will be rewritten and redone. So if you download current update 0.6 it will continue where you left off at the camping site and go on from there, however in the 0.6 stuff there will be some plot holes and contradictory stuff happening which might make you question some shit. That is because 0.6 has the rework already written in it. So if you were to download 0.6 full right now, you might have to start over to be able to play the full thing. However that also means on the next update you WILL have to start over again because well story has been rewritten and saves wont be working either. So up to you if you want to try and catch up now or wait for the next update.

Reactions: PinkGoddess
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes