4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
If the ending you got was at the campsite still then that is 0.5 update. However that also means everything you have played till then will be scrapped for the next update as those will be rewritten and redone. So if you download current update 0.6 it will continue where you left off at the camping site and go on from there, however in the 0.6 stuff there will be some plot holes and contradictory stuff happening which might make you question some shit. That is because 0.6 has the rework already written in it. So if you were to download 0.6 full right now, you might have to start over to be able to play the full thing. However that also means on the next update you WILL have to start over again because well story has been rewritten and saves wont be working either. So up to you if you want to try and catch up now or wait for the next update.
Oh ty for the advice buddy, I didnt nothing about that, then Im gonna wait for the next update, I have too much another games for playing so is not a problem haha :D

Tumerutraefcx

Jun 25, 2020
I've made a small mod to unlock everything in the gallery. Place both files into Where it all Began/game folder then start the game and there is will be a button on the left side once you open the CG gallery

Edit: Added scenes to Replay gallery so you can replay scenes. Place all three files into Where it all Began/game folder to install
¿como se hace en android?

NymD

Nov 3, 2017
I know we wait new update with many change but i really don't understand why MC so calm about Miru. If my girlfriend left me in the wood without any reasons known to me, i'l be call her every 5 minutes and went to look for her. Maybe MC must prepare for trial, but after few day worth declaring police, at least ask Abigail or Alan (Miru talked about him).
I also don't understand why we don't have choice keep distance with other girls. Miru may see many things that be upset her. Well you know:
"Why she nude!? And why you here!?"
"That's ok Miru, she is don't mind".
I don't have say that must change, because i said so, but some thing change easy.
How about apologizing to Scarlet after dinner and leave. After all i don't think scene after dinner important for story.
I'm not English speaker and i hope my words were not rude. I wrote that because i care.
I like Miru, she is interesting and her model in extra scene is really beautiful. I hope cuckold route will allow keep love between MC and girlfriend.
I hope to see how the story end.

Reactions: HorneyMoon

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I know we wait new update with many change but i really don't understand why MC so calm about Miru. If my girlfriend left me in the wood without any reasons known to me, i'l be call her every 5 minutes and went to look for her. Maybe MC must prepare for trial, but after few day worth declaring police, at least ask Abigail or Alan (Miru talked about him).
I also don't understand why we don't have choice keep distance with other girls. Miru may see many things that be upset her. Well you know:
"Why she nude!? And why you here!?"
"That's ok Miru, she is don't mind".
I don't have say that must change, because i said so, but some thing change easy.
How about apologizing to Scarlet after dinner and leave. After all i don't think scene after dinner important for story.
I'm not English speaker and i hope my words were not rude. I wrote that because i care.
I like Miru, she is interesting and her model in extra scene is really beautiful. I hope cuckold route will allow keep love between MC and girlfriend.
I hope to see how the story end.
There was a picture that was posted towards you by Gina showing that she is sort of still in town, He did try to call her but her phone was either dead or she refused to pick up. Either way Miru was a victim of writing so everything is subject to change. She will still be gone and missing in the remake/rework but it might be a bit more justifiable, we will have to wait and see. As for asking the cops right now they are busy trying to keep you out of jail that is priority and having Miru missing and asking about it could put you in more problems as they could spin and turn that against you. Is better to focus on one thing and then move on to the next. Dana already has said she will look in to it for you, so there is already someone out there looking in to Miru. While not the police she is someone with connections. As for Alan that depends on IF Miru chose to tell him that her Ex worked at the precinct. Also the MC has so much going on his mind right now that I doubt that Alan is even so much in the back of his mind right now. He must focus on his upcoming trail, the picture showed Miru is free and alive and walking with no harm towards her, so she is not in immediate danger of any sort. While the MC is pretty much in the getting locked up for life or staying a free man. If he get's locked up it is game over for him as he wont be able to get or find or do anything for Miru.

Your english was alright and understandable so no worries, nothing comes off as rude as far as I can have read.
We will have to wait for next update with the rework to be able to see how things work out. I have personally stopped speculating and etc as I have no idea how much of my current knowledge will be viable for the new build. Give it a bit ;)

Reactions: Echbert

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
For the rewrite, will we still be able to disable NTR completely (by turning it off), or will we have to make choices to avoid it (such as being faithful to Miru)?

20meiki92

Donor
Feb 23, 2019
For the rewrite, will we still be able to disable NTR completely (by turning it off), or will we have to make choices to avoid it (such as being faithful to Miru)?
I´m pretty sure that we still get the option to turn NTR completely off. This function has nothing to do with the story, it´s more so that people won´t get pissed of by sudden NTR even if they don´t want it. I can´t thing why the dev would disregard the people who like his game but just not NTR.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I´m pretty sure that we still get the option to turn NTR completely off. This function has nothing to do with the story, it´s more so that people won´t get pissed of by sudden NTR even if they don´t want it. I can´t thing why the dev would disregard the people who like his game but just not NTR.
I think the NTR on/off option will still be present as it seems he was planning on having separate galleries for them or something. It will still be in the game but done in a more respectable and right way. He won't disregard it but reason for current Miru NTR is simply to just be there for the sake of being there and being shoe horned in for the ntr crowd. He had said long before that that was something he wanted to avoid and tried his best to stay clear from but still managed to fuck up on and has acknowledged to be the case. So NTR/Cheating will return and the option for disabling will be there however it might not be out of the blue anymore or making no sense, he wants to keep the actors in character and making sure that your fuck ups will end up being the choice of them cheating or not. Which btw is a good thing, I have nothing against NTR but I do have a lot against breaking immersion and bad written NTR and it being shoved in while not making sense. So this is a good thing thankfully. Will have to see how well it is done this time.

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
So many piercings... yuck... . Someone may want to add piercings to the genre list... (just so those of us that don't like the over abundance don't download)... I clearly made a wrong turn with this one... :FacePalm: (as I don't like drink driving or smoking either real turn offs, didn't realize these would be included in drugs my err).

jack_daniels_ rarely are there patches for these games, you'll need the entire download. Eventually one of these devs will catch onto the idea of writing in hooks for the game to look for new content when it has reached a certain point. That day... is not today...

Last edited:

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
ok ,guys i go to the process and the game ended,is correct? i really hope will be new episodes.updates because i really love this game ,the girls are pretty,hot and incredibly detailed

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So many piercings... yuck... . Someone may want to add piercings to the genre list... (just so those of us that don't like the over abundance don't download)... I clearly made a wrong turn with this one... :FacePalm: (as I don't like drink driving or smoking either real turn offs, didn't realize these would be included in drugs my err).

jack_daniels_ rarely are there patches for these games, you'll need the entire download. Eventually one of these devs will catch onto the idea of writing in hooks for the game to look for new content when it has reached a certain point. That day... is not today...
The idea of tags is to give an overall idea of what you can find, not a total description of everything. If you make a tag for every single thing, you will end up including the dictionary in pretty much all novels.

There is pretty much an image of every girl in the OP. that should have been enough.

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
The idea of tags is to give an overall idea of what you can find, not a total description of everything. If you make a tag for every single thing, you will end up including the dictionary in pretty much all novels.

There is pretty much an image of every girl in the OP. that should have been enough.
While true and I concede the point that not everything needs to be identified, piercings is actually a common fetish (or aversion) and searching by fetish appears to be the point. If you're going to exclude a tag on the basis that it isn't your fetish... the searching system becomes a whole lot less useful.

Maybe the problem here is that what the tagging system is intended to achieve just doesn't work best on a forum style layout.

• Angry
Reactions: hellomate1

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
While true and I concede the point that not everything needs to be identified, piercings is actually a common fetish (or aversion) and searching by fetish appears to be the point. If you're going to exclude a tag on the basis that it isn't your fetish... the searching system becomes a whole lot less useful.

Maybe the problem here is that what the tagging system is intended to achieve just doesn't work best on a forum style layout.
Maybe to you piercings is a common aversion and for others it is a common fetish but it isn't common enough to be a tag. Tags are not meant to drill down into the nitty gritty. Otherwise there would be tags for everything. In this game one could advocate for additional tags covering the fetishes: Asian, Piercings, Lingerie, Feet, and Massage. Camping could be someone's fetish as well, shit anything can be a fetish and therefore also an aversion.

I love redheads, and I am not alone in that, but it would make no sense to start advocating for a tag that covers that fetish or one for freckles (I know some people don't like freckles). Just because one person or a small group of people either enjoy or avoid content because of one minor thing doesn't mean it needs a tag. You should look at the pictures in the OP and make an informed decision based on them and the tag. It's on you to avoid content you don't like just like it is on me to find content involving redheads.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
There are people that dislike freckles? I guess not everybody can have good taste! :D
Yeah, I can't remember the thread (Maybe Fall Fable or Fetish Locator) but someone was complaining about the freckles on the redhead. I was stunned, they go hand in hand! At least in my mind. The only thing this game is lacking, of course, is redheads with freckles. Otherwise Ocean is doing an amazing job.

But seriously the redhead content is too low. ;)

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes