4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.02a! ...
...fixes 2 bugs in this version and 1 text typo ... will upload it also here: ...
Got the picture error mentioned in this thread (missing pic) with your compressed version crust. Links should be deleted from OP. OR, *better*, edit your post and set a link to the patch files from ustar, bunny.

Thanks to you two for your work. Compressed plays smooth (first time I tried), and fix will hopefully bring me to the end. :)

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I don't know how much weed dev smoked before creating this game and GF character(even tho her face looks like she was fucked by a grizzly or something), but it's funny as shiet. o_O

Scene in the clothing shop where everyone looks surprised(and the close ups) was so funny.

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
Hey guys i have a short question, i tried to use the unren.bat file to view the images of this game. But when i tried to view the images it said it cant open the images. Can anyone help me on this? I downloaded the compressed version of this game.

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
Also regarding this game: Is there any NTR sex content so far? I didnt really see any or get close to it.
In case there really isnt, i think its kinda weird to call it "NTR" if the girl is just teasing or flirting with other men. Going to google the meaning now.

Update:
So far i could only find explanations where NTR is really cheating not just teasing or flirting.
Can anyone confirm? Is this the usual way NTR is seen on this forum and in adult games in general?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You need webp codec to view compressed images.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Also regarding this game: Is there any NTR sex content so far? I didnt really see any or get close to it.
In case there really isnt, i think its kinda weird to call it "NTR" if the girl is just teasing or flirting with other men. Going to google the meaning now.

Update:
So far i could only find explanations where NTR is really cheating not just teasing or flirting.
Can anyone confirm? Is this the usual way NTR is seen on this forum and in adult games in general?
its still early for that but it will be added in eventually. at most she'll show boobs to ex and give him a kiss in current release. at least according to walk through. i havent gone that route myself.

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
its still early for that but it will be added in eventually. at most she'll show boobs to ex and give him a kiss in current release. at least according to walk through. i havent gone that route myself.
I commented on this matter in another Post already:
I really dislike that people dont distinguish between things that are already implemented and things that are planned for the future. These are two things that are completely independent from each other and it is only confusing and disappointing to me when I downloaded something that i want to enjoy and i play through looking for the thing i enjoy most and eventually i figure out there is nothing there.

My Internet is really fucking slow so all together this takes up to 2 or 3 hours total, just to realize eventually that i got fooled.

I wish the users/moderators here and the game developers would be more honest about this.

And yes yes, before anyone tells me this is all free and nobody owes me something: Im just asking you to be honest about the free stuff you/they do. Is that really too much? Every OpenSource Project does that too.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
That's why you ask before downloading if you have really slow interwebz.

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
That's why you ask before downloading if you have really slow interwebz.
So you really think i should spam the comment section and ask about all my favorite genres that "might" be there or not, just in case i get fooled again? Is that really a long term solution dude?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I commented on this matter in another Post already:
I really dislike that people dont distinguish between things that are already implemented and things that are planned for the future. These are two things that are completely independent from each other and it is only confusing and disappointing to me when I downloaded something that i want to enjoy and i play through looking for the thing i enjoy most and eventually i figure out there is nothing there.

My Internet is really fucking slow so all together this takes up to 2 or 3 hours total, just to realize eventually that i got fooled.

I wish the users/moderators here and the game developers would be more honest about this.

And yes yes, before anyone tells me this is all free and nobody owes me something: Im just asking you to be honest about the free stuff you/they do. Is that really too much? Every OpenSource Project does that too.
i see your point but i can't say the tag is unjustified here for 2 reasons.

1. the content so far regarding NTR can fall into that category its just sex isnt involved yet. still early in the game

2. NTR has many deffinitions apparently. the 2 main ones i guess is where the MC gets cucked or the reader feels cucked. at current release it falls in the latter at best. but for some as long as another guy gets the girls attention from her BF it can fall into that category.

yeah... there's alot of ppl who argue wat counts as NTR. its funny to see ppl argue about it but whatever. im not judging

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
i see your point but i can't say the tag is unjustified here for 2 reasons.

1. the content so far regarding NTR can fall into that category its just sex isnt involved yet. still early in the game

2. NTR has many deffinitions apparently. the 2 main ones i guess is where the MC gets cucked or the reader feels cucked. at current release it falls in the latter at best. but for some as long as another guy gets the girls attention from her BF it can fall into that category.

yeah... there's alot of ppl who argue wat counts as NTR. its funny to see ppl argue about it but whatever. im not judging
That pretty much sums it up. There is one type of NTR I like, which is where the wife becomes a slutty cheating cunt who still loves you and wants to fuck you but sleeps behind your back until guilt turns into lust. The PC doing the same to her, cheating on his wife while she cheats on him. This is what seem to be happening in Where It All Began so far. It's not the type of NTR that humiliates the PC too much, just a slut acting out on her slutty urges (y):whistle:

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
Unfortunately i think you both are missing the most important point.
My concern was that NTR actually means that the sex is already done. The original meaning of the japanese words "寝取られ" are "being taken away from s.o." which is by performing the sex act itself.
Just playing with the idea or a wife that is exibitonistic is not the same!

And just as already said: I feel betrayed when i see a game with "NTR" content, and all the character really does is showing someone her tits. That is not the same!

Another word to NTR:
Cockolding is just a subset of NTR where the guy likes his wife/partner/gf to be fucked by other men. NTR also includes the other part where the guy doesnt like it and gets humiliated by it.

Anyway, good game so far and im looking forward to see some actual NTR sex scenes in it.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Did you already do a forum search in our 'Games' section? You're registered for almost a year, but this doesn't mean you know your way around:
- cannot hurt to bookmark and take a look around every once in a while.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, and a word about 'spamming': we got a 'General Discussion' section, members create threads like 'Can you recommed me games like... ?' often, surely you find a thread or two to your liking there too.

Have fun! :)

Reactions: UncleVT
4.30 star(s) 186 Votes