4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

hellomate1

Jul 31, 2018
Hhaha okay my man, just be careful with it next time
Sure, whatever you say buddy. I'll stick to using linguistics skills in conversation. Trying to provoke a response from people because quarantine has got me bored isn't really my style.

Hotocochoro

Aug 4, 2018
What do I have to do to get the Helen bathroom kiss? Every mixture of choices I've come up with still results in the MC getting uncomfortable after a simple hug and then Helen leaving. Can it just not be done with NTR turned on?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

20meiki92

Donor
Feb 23, 2019
What do I have to do to get the Helen bathroom kiss? Every mixture of choices I've come up with still results in the MC getting uncomfortable after a simple hug and then Helen leaving. Can it just not be done with NTR turned on?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As far as I remember is the only important choice for this scene to get beat up in prison or not ( not getting beat up gives the kiss )

Hotocochoro

Aug 4, 2018
As far as I remember is the only important choice for this scene to get beat up in prison or not ( not getting beat up gives the kiss )
I just read that the kiss was patched out for whatever reason, though getting beat up still allows you to touch her. Meaning you can't have action with her if you offer Miru in the prison

20meiki92

Donor
Feb 23, 2019
I just read that the kiss was patched out for whatever reason, though getting beat up still allows you to touch her. Meaning you can't have action with her if you offer Miru in the prison
I don´t know about that I always play the Dom route ( Impregnating Rhonda is a must ) :sneaky:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Story is building up quite a bit. Looking forward to where it goes. Interesting characters and writing to go with it, pretty uncommon in these kind of games. Love the story rich plot driven theme. Good job Oceablab. I am impatiently waiting for more updates.

I dont know where most people stand with which girl they like most but I find it hard to pick between Miru, Katie, and Leia but I would have to pick Katie first, I feel terrible for her hopefully her route gets an excellent love story/route. I wish the sibling rivalry and war between her and MC was longer or had more pranking back and forth.

Miru a close second, she is a fucking quirky weirdo but I like it and the idea of a crazy gf who would kill people and be psycho to protect you and her background is getting interesting.

Leia is a complete mystery to me and of all the incest relationships in these games hers and the MC feel the most thought out. Looking forward to where her route goes and what she is actually about.

Any particular theories with this game people have?

Kenfield

Oct 4, 2018
does the 'cest patch not work for the first few chapters or something? it's in my game folder, but in-game nothing has changed. first time this problem has ever happened to me with a patch.

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
Hi, just started the game and I'd like to know what the pros(if there are any) and cons are of having sex with Donna at the bar. I'm currently on a non-NTR play (with NTR enabled) but I'd like to know if there are any stuff that I can miss by just going home like being locked out of a potential relationship with her or her being of help to the plot or something.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hi, just started the game and I'd like to know what the pros(if there are any) and cons are of having sex with Donna at the bar. I'm currently on a non-NTR play (with NTR enabled) but I'd like to know if there are any stuff that I can miss by just going home like being locked out of a potential relationship with her or her being of help to the plot or something.
There is a scene with her which changes slightly depending on what you did with her. Long term (I've not played ep6 yet) thre hasn't been any major arc with her...yet. Depending on what you do and what future scene you get, Donna is in a whole boatload of trouble herself regardless and she is not in good company.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
There is a scene with her which changes slightly depending on what you did with her. Long term (I've not played ep6 yet) thre hasn't been any major arc with her...yet. Depending on what you do and what future scene you get, Donna is in a whole boatload of trouble herself regardless and she is not in good company.
Thanks for the info. Another question, I skimmed through the walkthrough and saw that the Katie dom route can be started if you chose to give in to Katie when she confronts you about Donna. I also saw there that this is the best for future Katie scenes and if so, will I be missing out on a lot of scenes with her and can I still pursue a route with her if the Donna sex never happened?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Thanks for the info. Another question, I skimmed through the walkthrough and saw that the Katie dom route can be started if you chose to give in to Katie when she confronts you about Donna. I also saw there that this is the best for future Katie scenes and if so, will I be missing out on a lot of scenes with her and can I still pursue a route with her if the Donna sex never happened?
Ypou can pursue a route with her regardless of Donna. There are three ways (all detailed in the walkthrough)...there is a katie sub/dom route and a Katie love route. The love route can be obtained (started) in 2 different ways, the last time being in the forest. Afaik, if you do not pursue it at this last opportunity it will be closed off for you.

Personally I think the katie sub route offers the best scenes with her but that's all personal preferance I guess at the end of the day. I have 4 saves for her route alone all doing different things. (and all this is/was based off the original chapters, I'm not going to play ep6 until he has reworked all the previous chapters to see what dialogue/scenes he will change).

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
Ypou can pursue a route with her regardless of Donna. There are three ways (all detailed in the walkthrough)...there is a katie sub/dom route and a Katie love route. The love route can be obtained (started) in 2 different ways, the last time being in the forest. Afaik, if you do not pursue it at this last opportunity it will be closed off for you.

Personally I think the katie sub route offers the best scenes with her but that's all personal preferance I guess at the end of the day. I have 4 saves for her route alone all doing different things. (and all this is/was based off the original chapters, I'm not going to play ep6 until he has reworked all the previous chapters to see what dialogue/scenes he will change).
I see, thanks again. I guess I'll do the Donna part and just explore the Katie routes when I do another playthrough.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes