4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I have always been favoring Katie over everybody else, but after the last update, Dana showed she is an amazing woman, bringing some desired competition. We'll see what happens with Miru, but I expect a harder, more fair battle to come.
Katie...always Katie....forever...and always.

In a different alternate 4th dimension parallel world....then Dana yes. (if Katie isn't available lol) ;)

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Katie...always Katie....forever...and always.

In a different alternate 4th dimension parallel world....then Dana yes. (if Katie isn't available lol) ;)
I would simply add that Zoey as a dessert-after extensive Katie, would be on my list...... and Leia, just because.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
you know, I also can't resist Helen to be honest... and probably her sister.... and yeah Dana and Em.... face it, Mirru too, though I did break up with her,
Looking at her new renders, I may remedy that.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
you know, I also can't resist Helen to be honest... and probably her sister.... and yeah Dana and Em.... face it, Mirru too, though I did break up with her,
Looking at her new renders, I may remedy that.
Well, obviously the sisters are my favs, but am I the only one who feels the chubby girl, whatever her name was, friend of younger sister, was a serious competitor? All the other girls were a bit boring in their perfection, especially lawyer girl (I suck at names), but the chubby and timid/unexperienced friend was exquisite. I want more of her.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Well, obviously the sisters are my favs, but am I the only one who feels the chubby girl, whatever her name was, friend of younger sister, was a serious competitor? All the other girls were a bit boring in their perfection, especially lawyer girl (I suck at names), but the chubby and timid/unexperienced friend was exquisite. I want more of her.
Emilie

Steviehg84

Oct 16, 2019
Shame I can't re-review this game I'd give it 5 out of 5 with this update was amazing with a hell of a cliffhanger to leave off on. Damb you OceanLab lol

Reactions: TheReDeeMeR
4.30 star(s) 186 Votes