4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
oh man... so sad this doesnt have fem protagonist ...
I mean, it kind of does? There are some moments when you make choices for Miru, so technically, that can be considered female protagonist. Though the main protagonist is male. So I guess, multiple protagonists? Though not sure if the rework is going to change anything about those options, so we'll have to wait and see.

But yeah, it's mainly a male protagonist game.

Reactions: nazthelass

Yugan

Jan 18, 2021
View attachment 1078086
yess and right now I plan on giving Miru all of the babies if you know what I mean
:p:p

no wonder they update is taking so long Miru know her looks was not good enough to compete with the

other girls so she went off on a anime training Arc

and now her power level
View attachment 1078099
Thank Ocean for reworks, the first Miru looked like a crack whore on heat... NOW Helen has some serious competition coming.

hielo_seco

Aug 4, 2019
Thank Ocean for reworks, the first Miru looked like a crack whore on heat... NOW Helen has some serious competition coming.
I honestly liked the on heat part of the previous look and from the previews I think I will miss that (not the Crack whore part)

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Are there animations in later chapters? I'm at the hospital scene now and there haven't been any yet.

May 4, 2017
Oceanlab makes the best VN's. I mean the characters and everything they do feels natural and something they would say and do no matter which path you choose. However these reworks of older chapters and constant delays are really pushing me away from consistent support.

Reworking the story is one thing and I'm all for it, but reworking the renders takes a long-ass time and frankly it is unneeded in this case, in most cases for that matter. I really hope this survives, unlike so many others who have gone into a "rework" state and have never been finished.

Sep 3, 2020
Oceanlab makes the best VN's. I mean the characters and everything they do feels natural and something they would say and do no matter which path you choose. However these reworks of older chapters and constant delays are really pushing me away from consistent support.

Reworking the story is one thing and I'm all for it, but reworking the renders takes a long-ass time and frankly it is unneeded in this case, in most cases for that matter. I really hope this survives, unlike so many others who have gone into a "rework" state and have never been finished.
I hear what you're saying and you make some really good points however I would not say that the rework is unnecessary
take,Miru for example before the rework she wasn't even in the same league as the other girls

a lot of people including myself used to ignore her completely and now look at her she's one of the game's most beautiful women in my opinion

May 4, 2017
I hear what you're saying and you make some really good points however I would not say that the rework is unnecessary
take,Miru for example before the rework she wasn't even in the same league as the other girls

a lot of people including myself used to ignore her completely and now look at her she's one of the game's most beautiful women in my opinion
I understand what you mean, but he could just apply a better models for upcoming scenes, instead of going back and doing it all over again. He is re-doing so much, it's been almost a year since the last update.

And what happens when better technology is available next year, another full rework?

I am not against a rework, just saying it could be reworked after it is finished. I like his VN's the best, but without consistent updates, I fear he won't get the consistent support he needs or deserves and may one day call it quits. And that would be a great shame.

P.S. A shit-ton of VN's are getting more support than this, that aren't even a tenth as good as this is, both in terms of story and render quality, but they do because of consistent updates.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I understand what you mean, but he could just apply a better models for upcoming scenes, instead of going back and doing it all over again. He is re-doing so much, it's been almost a year since the last update.

And what happens when better technology is available next year, another full rework?

I am not against a rework, just saying it could be reworked after it is finished. I like his VN's the best, but without consistent updates, I fear he won't get the consistent support he needs or deserves and may one day call it quits. And that would be a great shame.

P.S. A shit-ton of VN's are getting more support than this, that aren't even a tenth as good as this is, both in terms of story and render quality, but they do because of consistent updates.
In this particular case it isnt related that much to better looking models (though it is changed along the road as well), as it is for fully story revamp in order to better fit future progress and devs ideas.

Sep 3, 2020
In this particular case it isnt related that much to better looking models (though it is changed along the road as well), as it is for fully story revamp in order to better fit future progress and devs ideas.
the both of you making excellent points the rework delaying the game could be a bad thing

however I do believe that this rework is necessary

I mean besides important story changes
Miru was really really ugly I mean she look like she fellout of

the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes