4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Any news on the progress ?
Around mid April ocean posted a mini dev log and said it was going to be the last one before the update (he wasn't lying). Since then he has said one or twice here that it is close. The last time being probably a couple of weeks ago. How close? He won't say before it's already done and ready for release.

Reactions: Vasilji and 89898hh

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
It's not going to 0.7. The upcoming update is going to be a 0.1. Everything is being reworked from the dialogues (with the skeleton of the plot remaining unchanged), character looks and how everything is written.
If it's all being reworked at once and then released why would it be 0.1? I thought it would be named something like '0.6 Remastered'

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
If it's all being reworked at once and then released why would it be 0.1? I thought it would be named something like '0.6 Remastered'
No he's not releasing all the chapters at once. He's releasing them one by one. After he's done making them. Also he's reworking the entire story structure so the older chapter progression doesn't make sense anymore. So you won't have to play from 0.1 all the way to 0.6 again before you get to new content. It's all new content. So it's less of a remaster and more of a remake. The plot and characters(sans looks) remain the same. Everything else is scrapped.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
No he's not releasing all the chapters at once. He's releasing them one by one. After he's done making them. Also he's reworking the entire story structure so the older chapter progression doesn't make sense anymore. So you won't have to play from 0.1 all the way to 0.6 again before you get to new content. It's all new content. So it's less of a remaster and more of a remake. The plot and characters(sans looks) remain the same. Everything else is scrapped.
So it's been over a year and he's only gonna release a reworked version of 0.1.. geez, ok thanks for the info.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's not going to 0.7. The upcoming update is going to be a 0.1. Everything is being reworked from the dialogues (with the skeleton of the plot remaining unchanged), character looks and how everything is written.
Well, OK, whatever. I actually don't care about version numbering. I was just meaning the first part of the remake. Take "v0.7" and translate that into "the next version" — remake or not, almost entirely rewritten or not, it's the same game. A v0.1 remake is still "the next version", and that's what I meant.

And the fact that it's being almost completely overhauled (which has been understood for a very long time now) means that anyone just finding this game really should just wait to play it. They're just wasting time otherwise.

Reactions: LuciferPrometheus

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
So it's been over a year and he's only gonna release a reworked version of 0.1.. geez, ok thanks for the info.
Its because the old chapter numbering doesn't make sense anymore in the rework, according to Oceanlabs. He said we would understand after playing the rework ep1.

My guess is that more content will be attached together in fewer episodes. So Rework ep1 is Old ep1-2 or Old ep1-2 and some of 3. Something like that. But I dunno, really.

Nov 17, 2018
I'm not sure what all Oceanlab has planned to include with the new version. There are definitely reworked images (and the characters we've been shown so far — Miru, the MC, Leah, Helen, etc. — look really good); you can find them on this thread (just go back a bit, like into the 260s pages of the thread). I would guess there are story variations as well. Most likely, for v0.7 you'll have to restart again for all of the changes being made.
Yeah i know about the new model, that what makes me exicted. Especially Miru model, it looks so much better than the old one. Still, reworking the entire story structure is a lot of work. I hope it came out alright

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I'm not sure what all Oceanlab has planned to include with the new version. There are definitely reworked images (and the characters we've been shown so far — Miru, the MC, Leah, Helen, etc. — look really good); you can find them on this thread (just go back a bit, like into the 260s pages of the thread). I would guess there are story variations as well. Most likely, for v0.7 you'll have to restart again for all of the changes being made.
Who is Leah ??

Reactions: St1ffme1ster

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Who is Leah ??
Leia i assume..
I think he is referring to Leia, MC's twin sister.
Man, I am so dumb. I only just got the reference with her name. Yeesh.
Yeah, Leia. Sorry, it was just a misspelling of the name. I didn't go into the game or look on this thread before typing her name. "Leah" is another spelling of the name and pronounced the same way. If I'd have bothered, I wouldn't have made a confusing comment. :oops:

(I fixed my original post. I'd say it was to avoid more confusion in the future, but knowing stuff I post I'm sure that is an impossibility.)

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I know. I just mentioned it to tell you that on the very least he did post anything, even if not for this game.
Oh, i get it now. I just ask because the last dev log about WiAB was on april and i thought that he could make a new one since the rework take another couple of months.

Reactions: Ayhsel

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
this game is becoming awesome/great. All we missing now is a Fan Art Assets for this game

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes