4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
View attachment 1282868
"Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing." - Elie Wiesel Chapter 3.5 selfie preview of Mila and Victoria from Summer's Gone.
View attachment 1282871

Well .. summer is here --- beach time is called 4
Do we know 4 now where thiz all began?​
I'm confused why SG girls are here, but they are always a beautiful thing to see.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev keeps going back and forth with both games ... our fantasy running wild is what this is

JUL 1, 2021 AT 9:27 PM

Wallpapers June

Hello, Sorry-
one day too late but I was binge rendering SG update-related stuff.
In June, I also started doing them for WiAB, too ...

Catch the full post with babes in toe a couple a pages back.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
These are all grown up boys and girls - really hitting adulthood and real jobs times in their lives.
Our babe runs a chain of restaurants, some other old flame is a lawyer.
I want to know, is the story and characters here as good as Summer's Gone? Im craving for more juicy game

Yjae

Jul 24, 2020
These are all grown up boys and girls - really hitting adulthood and real jobs times in their lives.
Our babe runs a chain of restaurants, some other old flame is a lawyer.
Not the answer I hope for but it does give me some heavy drama vibes from these tones. Also, is the game story better with NTR on? I'm want to get to the best part of the game. Or does turning it on would have enough adverse effects on players psych that warrants crippled feelings? #justasking:whistle:

Reactions: mommysboiii

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Not the answer I hope for but it does give me some heavy drama vibes from these tones. Also, is the game story better with NTR on? I'm want to get to the best part of the game. Or does turning it on would have enough adverse effects on players psych that warrants crippled feelings? #justasking:whistle:
first of all I would wait this game gets remaked. At the moment this game has 6 episodes and 1-5 episodes getting remaked his render and writting skills got so much better so if you like the qualitie off summer is gone just wait.Second of all depends how you are this game will not be a harem dosent matter if you turn ntr on or off ocean likes realism so depends if you like unrealistic teenage games where you can have 5 girlfriends at the same time and everything is about you. Or if you like a adult story game where decissions have consequences which has realistic male and female cheracters.

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
Funny, the game offered me a choice to enable/disable pregnancy, although my MC did not bang anyone for the whole game (yes, I know that this is for future updates, but still) although, I'm a little sad that the MC didn't bang Leia, she is awesome.

Yjae

Jul 24, 2020
first of all I would wait this game gets remaked. At the moment this game has 6 episodes and 1-5 episodes getting remaked his render and writting skills got so much better so if you like the qualitie off summer is gone just wait.Second of all depends how you are this game will not be a harem dosent matter if you turn ntr on or off ocean likes realism so depends if you like unrealistic teenage games where you can have 5 girlfriends at the same time and everything is about you. Or if you like a adult story game where decissions have consequences which has realistic male and female cheracters.
Great, realistic consequences are what got me stoked, and knowing this game is getting a remake is news to me. Does that mean the current v0.6 had already been remade into a new one? Or is it still pending after Summer's Gone new chapter drop?

Reactions: mommysboiii

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
for example above is MC girlfriend in the old version and under MC girlfriend in the new version so their is a HUGE jump in qualitie and realistic face expressions and his writting and consequences will prob have a very big jump too so just wait.
Wow. I typically vote against devs remastering their games, but that is an amazing transformation. I was always lukewarm about Miru because of her odd appearance (to me), but the new version. Whew.
It's going to be even harder to go behind her back now.

Now, if only get WIAB would get on a 3 to 4 month update cycle, rather than the once yearly cycle, we could really have something great.

Reactions: ju1zzed and Vasilji

Yjae

Jul 24, 2020
View attachment 1288900 View attachment 1288902
for example above is MC girlfriend in the old version and under MC girlfriend in the new version so their is a HUGE jump in qualitie and realistic face expressions and his writting and consequences will prob have a very big jump too so just wait.
That looks DOPE! I can see the immense graphical jump and the (almost) realistic models being the highlighted part and borrowed some of the Summer's Gone assets. So these haven't made into the current (v0.6) version yet but is still in development?

P.S Girl looks hawt

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
Funny, the game offered me a choice to enable/disable pregnancy, although my MC did not bang anyone for the whole game (yes, I know that this is for future updates, but still) although, I'm a little sad that the MC didn't bang Leia, she is awesome.
Besides Yumi, I can think of 3 other girls that the MC can creampie and I may be forgetting someone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes