4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

rakieten900

Dec 21, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9579, in script
    jump mirulucasfuck1
ScriptError: could not find label 'mirulucasfuck1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9579, in script
    jump mirulucasfuck1
  File "C:\Users\pompu\Downloads\Whereitallbegan-03-pc\Whereitallbegan-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1631, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\pompu\Downloads\Whereitallbegan-03-pc\Whereitallbegan-0.3-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'mirulucasfuck1'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Where it all began 0.3
Sat Mar 16 23:51:18 2019

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Changelog:
Safes won't work. (I had to rewrite the early scripts due to an important matter.) This might be the only time that the saves won't work.
Translation: all original family relations have been quite bluntly removed, even from the original variable names, that is why saves aren't working anymore.

Looks like Patreon scared our beginner dev out of his wits, so he didn't even look around to see how flexibly other devs have dealt with this little problem and there doesn't seem to be any patch available to restore the original content, so the story would make sense once again. Twin sister has become an old friend, dad is just some weird guy named Dylan who just lives there and so on. The story makes close to zero sense now.

I'm just going to skip it until it's restored.

Reactions: tdk207

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Freshly unpacked NO OLD SAVES game script fix applied started new game and on police precinct have error
I don't know what you are doing wrong. This specific traceback was the second thing I fixed.
I just started a new game with the bugfix and could skip all the way through the end again...

suprbbsnipo

May 17, 2017
"Close the game, then apply the bugfix.
If you have the game open and apply the bugfix, the game will upon close revert the bugfix.

So again, close the game, then do the bugfix, then start the game and a new save."

You probably reverted the bugfix because you still had the game open.
This was my first time playing the game and added the bug fix before starting the game. I tried it again after deleting all saves and persistent. Still happened.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
This was my first time playing the game and added the bug fix before starting the game. I tried it again after deleting all saves and persistent. Still happened.
Can you upload your current save file which has this issue so I can try it on my PC?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok, I just have to say this:

This is a great game. Buggy sure but we had a member fix it The fucking rewrite to fit Patreon's CoC is just fucking lazy.

Friend this, Friend that, Best-Friend, it's really quite a large load of crap dumped on the story of this game. I honestly cannot even tell you what the relationships of some of them are supposed to be because of how convoluted all this FRIEND crap is.

The dev went MASSIVELY overboard too. I get that the MC can't be related to the family, but they aren't even related to each other anymore. Everyone in that house is a FRIEND. Even Miru's mother and sister aren't allowed to be related to her. Her sister is now her FRIEND.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Still complaining, smh
Little advice. If you don't get that someone is joking, despite a twinkling smiley behind the post, maybe just try not to be a massive dick. It doesn't make you look smart and it doesn't make you seem like an agreeable person.

You can continue to engage with me over nothing, but your inability to get a joke (not saying it was a great one, but it was nothing more than a joke) is not something I will continue to waste any more time over, so I'll just put you on ignore.

OldMoonSong

Jun 2, 2018
Ok, I just have to say this:

This is a great game. Buggy sure but we had a member fix it The fucking rewrite to fit Patreon's CoC is just fucking lazy.

Friend this, Friend that, Best-Friend, it's really quite a large load of crap dumped on the story of this game. I honestly cannot even tell you what the relationships of some of them are supposed to be because of how convoluted all this FRIEND crap is.

The dev went MASSIVELY overboard too. I get that the MC can't be related to the family, but they aren't even related to each other anymore. Everyone in that house is a FRIEND. Even Miru's mother and sister aren't allowed to be related to her. Her sister is now her FRIEND.
Dev probably just did a ctrl-H "replace all" for every relationship type.

Can someone tell me the original relationships of Leia and Helen? Which is mother/sister?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
what a buggy mess, cant even start the game without a crash

That should fix the issue, works for me at least.
But it won't fix the relationship statuses, everybody is everybody's friend, haha, but at least it lets us play the game until relationship patch is made :p

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I get NTR stuff but come on this makes no sense I just defended my girlfriend from her being abused by some Cop and she is so heartless turns around and shows some dude her breast no matter what I pick I've been loyal the whole time avoided any wrong doing on my part plus I checked the saved files and her ntr is still at 0 so is my ntr so in short my opinion is DEV you don't want her as his girlfriend really she is just the starter chick

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes