4.30 star(s) 183 Votes

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Yo man... I played for about 20 min and I can already tell this is gona be one of the top games on this site. The characters are very real and have a distinct personality. Renders are fantastic. Dialogue and writing is great. The sex scene in the beginning is done really well with variations and good text to go with it.

I was playing with NTR on, but Miru was too perfect to share, so I restarted lol. From what little I saw, the NTR on/off option is done REALLY well too. The girlfriend's dialogue and inner monologues change to reflect her more faithful nature if you turn NTR off.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
uhm in texas, addresses are number first streetname next like 7 gapestreet, not gapestreet 7 heh actually gapestreet 7 sounds more like a weird gangname. anyways just thought you should know.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Yo man... I played for about 20 min and I can already tell this is gona be one of the top games on this site. The characters are very real and have a distinct personality. Renders are fantastic. Dialogue and writing is great. The sex scene in the beginning is done really well with variations and good text to go with it.

I was playing with NTR on, but Miru was too perfect to share, so I restarted lol. From what little I saw, the NTR on/off option is done REALLY well too. The girlfriend's dialogue and inner monologues change to reflect her more faithful nature if you turn NTR off.
i didn't like her hair, grey just looks bad for hair heh unless you're old... but asian should be black or that weird brown black they have sometimes.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Good to know, Thanks.
I am from Europe. Here it is street first :)
ahh i kinda figured that but wasn't sure, glad to have helped some. still i got this weird idea for a story or just a plot about a group of guys called the gapestreet 7, they go around in a van and find girls to gape hahaha, then the law comes after them, 2 female cops who you guessed it, end up getting gaped in the van too!

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
ahh i kinda figured that but wasn't sure, glad to have helped some. still i got this weird idea for a story or just a plot about a group of guys called the gapestreet 7, they go around in a van and find girls to gape hahaha, then the law comes after them, 2 female cops who you guessed it, end up getting gaped in the van too!
Sounds like an interesting short story :p

Reactions: desmosome

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Ok I played both routes and it seems like the father is actually a decent guy lol. At least he didnt give off any rapey vibes yet and his interaction with MC seemed pretty genuine. Of course, the story needs to unfold more to find out the mystery behind the accident and if father is responsible, but the NTR aspects are primarily initiated by the girlfriend's choice rather than lecherous guys stealing her from you.

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Ok I played both routes, and it seems like the father is actually a decent guy lol. At least he didnt give off any rapey vibes yet and his interaction with MC seemed pretty genuine. Of course the story needs to unfold more to find out the mystery behind the accident and mother's condition, but the NTR aspects are primarily initiated by the girlfriend's choice rather than lecherous guys stealing her from you.
Yea, I don't like that "bad creepy father" stereotype.

The NTR route will include several different routes. Someone can steal her from you, and she can it on her own.

pb2eb

May 7, 2018

My feelings are this are pretty much the opposite. While grammar and punctuation errors are minor this game could definitely use some proof reading. I can't put my finger on what's putting me off but the dialogue feels unnatural and disjointed.

Not explaining why the MC left home was probably done to create a sense of suspense but it ultimately leaves him looking fairly unsympathetic and overall he seems like a 20 year who is still stuck in the petulant teenager frame of mind. Miru and dad have better chemistry than any other pair depicted thus far. Hopefully they let the MC watch when they finally hook up. Okay, the story is still early but right now I can't find a reason to root for the MC other than it might unlock more sex scenes than trying to play against him.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
My feelings are this are pretty much the opposite. While grammar and punctuation errors are minor this game could definitely use some proof reading. I can't put my finger on what's putting me off but the dialogue feels unnatural and disjointed.

Not explaining why the MC left home was probably done to create a sense of suspense but it ultimately leaves him looking fairly unsympathetic and overall he seems like a 20 year who is still stuck in the petulant teenager frame of mind. Miru and dad have better chemistry than any other pair depicted thus far. Hopefully they let the MC watch when they finally hook up. Okay, the story is still early but right now I can't find a reason to root for the MC other than it might unlock more sex scenes than trying to play against him.
yea the MC did feel a bit bland in comparison to other characters, but its still too early to tell. TBH, as long as the MC isnt a dimwit like so many games, im fine with it lol. It seems like he left cus Katie was a manipulative bitch and his father always took her side or something like that. There is probably a triggering event that will be revealed later though.

I was really impressed by Miru's character though. Its rare to see an east asian girl in these games that actually acts like an asian girl.

Reactions: Namco15

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Good first release. Nice buildup and it seem to be a nice meandering around NTR when you want that.

And I am happy to hear that you try to get updates with some playtime, thats good :) And maybe you get the support you need to upgrade your machine :p

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
I wasn't expecting this to be fairly well done. Great start indeed, there's enough mystery to keep me interested and wait for the next release. Also great renders and NTR seemed to be handled quite reasonably. GL to the dev.

4.30 star(s) 183 Votes