4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
The reworked version looks absolutely phenomenal. Just wow!

I played through it first with NTR off.. Then soon got confronted with open/poly relationships choice? Was a little weirded out by that since NTR was off? anyways I chose not to mention it and some scene's/dialogue seemed short or ending a little abruptly..

So did another play through with NTR on and going with the open/poly relationship choice where the scenes/dialogue seems a lot better, more polished.. but that all seems to be from mentioning the open/poly relationship? And nothing to do with the NTR option? Curious to see what changes what in future content cause right now I am a little confused by the difference between the 2 options..

Aside from that I am just really impressed with the renders amazing job.
I'm assuming the option is there so if you have NTR off, but suggest an open relationship, the MC will be able to mess around with other people, but Miru can't mess around with other people.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
The reworked version looks absolutely phenomenal. Just wow!

I played through it first with NTR off.. Then soon got confronted with open/poly relationships choice? Was a little weirded out by that since NTR was off? anyways I chose not to mention it and some scene's/dialogue seemed short or ending a little abruptly..

So did another play through with NTR on and going with the open/poly relationship choice where the scenes/dialogue seems a lot better, more polished.. but that all seems to be from mentioning the open/poly relationship? And nothing to do with the NTR option? Curious to see what changes what in future content cause right now I am a little confused by the difference between the 2 options..

Aside from that I am just really impressed with the renders amazing job.
probably cause ntr and open relationships are different in context but this could go the way open relationship to ntr with fucking behind your back

riotwaffle

Feb 3, 2020
Bro, the improvement is palpable. IDK what you smoke, i want some. The only observation, the animations are slow, but gotta give it to ya, the models and animations looks pretty crisp

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh yeah what do we have here, my first impression is that it's a beautiful box but empty.
The dev seems to be fallen in love with the MC :ROFLMAO: It's almost weird to play with him, i feel like he's gonna do naughty things with my ass!
The renders are beautiful, the characters are beautiful, but after a few minutes i'm already bored to death just like the Mc and his girlfriend seem to be!
Yes a beautifull game with so much style that there is nothing else to see.
Someone asked one day :"what do you need to make a good movie ?" the guy answered a story and .... a story.

So when you fall asleep during the first 10 minutes, it's not a good sign!

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
And ofc, there's the occasional "Milker" comment but I don't care about that.
The word "Milker" has lost its meaning quite some time ago in this forum.
I disagree, I think that word is growing stronger by the day. It shouldn't bother you unless you actually are milking either. The way you're trying to neutralize the word "milker" saying it has lost it's meaning is somewhat alarming, to me at least.

Wish you the best with your game all the same.
I still hope they will remove the reviews of the old game here, as it's not actually in here anymore. I know of a game that has their reviews closed because of review manipulation, so I presume the F95 team here takes that seriously.

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
I want to start by saying that Ocean became my favorite AVN creator when I played WiAB chapter 6 for the first time. I was mesmerized by the high quality it had in comparison with the previous chapters, and you could also feel that he started finding his path as an artist and storyteller in Chapter 6. He started making the MC an actual character that wasn't a blank canvas for the story to push, but a person with a past that shaped his character. What stuck to my mind then, was that letting the MC grow his hair symbolized his rebirth as the character.

Chapter 6 also did some other great things that made me love the game. First, it pulled away from its weaknesses, the most glaring one for me Miru... Miru never felt normal to me, rather she felt a fetish or rather a stereotype (not a racial one). Ocean pulled her away from the camp because of her supposed arc, but he pulled her away all the same. That effectively removed a character that wasn't contributing much to the story and left Ocean with space to fill with characters that had more to provide in almost everything such as Dana, Leia, Katie, etc. I completely understand him for his choice to remake this game from the startup, as you could feel that he wanted to do that when you played Ch 6 as it felt almost disconnected from the previous chapters. Ocean now has a more clear vision for each character, but also each plot and relationship, so it can be a better story all around.

The only issue I have with the new rework is this simple problem, that I don't how long I have to wait for the game to go close to the content that I was waiting for and was expecting in the non-existent Ch 7, for me particularly was content for Dana and Leia as they were starting to heat, but now we have one which of is at it's healing stage and the other is nonexistent as he hasn't seen her since before he runaway.

Now, the problem I have with Ocean is that he's a slow developer for a multitude of reasons which some are understandable and others not so much to me. Firstly he's creating two games which I think is a terrible choice, but Ocean says that it's not a problem because he has two powerful computers one for each to render a game, but Ocean is a human being, and as such he can not divide his attention during development time to a precise 50/50 split, because for example, some scenes are much more interesting for him to develop in SG then it is for WiAB or vice versa, or that he will put much more focus on one game as it is closer to being ready to be released. This is a very humane thing to do because as humans we can't control our passion for the things we enjoy, but it does create a problem that his production time will never be as balanced as it should be for a two-game production.

Another issue I have with him is his fascination with such long animation, on hand I adore them but on another, I hate that every time that I read the changelog I see for example 750 renders and 14000 render animations, that difference is excruciatingly big, it's 20 times bigger than the normal renders. I ask myself every time after I finish watching them and immensely enjoying them, that were they really that nececary to be that long? couldn't they be smaller animations with some still renders in between them thus making the animation renders smaller? (I say this while having no idea if my suggestion will cut production time). I as reference the new reworked update, for example, the sex scene with Miru was stunning but at the same time, I kept thinking why Ocean is making such long continuous animations for something that could use still renders instead? To be even more specific the first animation which is when they were striping (which the order is wrong by the way) did it need to have an animation for them taking off each piece of clothing? I say this because if I were to replay that scene again I wouldn't put that much emphasis on them striping, but rather on "action" parts of the scene, and thus I would try to fast forward that part but because it's an animation it'll put me on a conundrum if should or not skip the whole animation. On the other hand, I didn't have any issues with the opening intro as it showed the logo and the LI, because that's important for the game from now till its completion as it is a key part of a visual novel.

Sadly I'll have to refer to BaDIK as it was released the day before this and I was playing it before this, there is a huge difference between the playtime with these two updates and it left a sour taste in my mouth considering the amount of time each took to develop, BaDIK around 7 months and WiAB around 18 months (I am not trying to compare any part of each game). I'm comparing these two games because I think that Pinkcake and Ocean are on the upper echelon of content creators that are on this site but also because both are known as one-man army content-creators, thus I have to ask what is the biggest difference between the development time to playtime ratio between the these two? For me, it goes back to the difference in the size and length of the animations for each creator's game(s) despite the difference in the quality in the renders (but again that's my noob opinion that maybe couldn't be further from the truth).

I want to conclude this post by referencing a post that Ocean posted, which is that many of the issues we players have with Ocean are that we found the game in its development stage so we are constantly anxious for the next update and thus are annoyed by the time it takes to develop and be released, and maybe I'm the same as an old man screaming in the clouds for things that can't truly be resolved that easily.

Kygeir

May 28, 2019
So...I finally got the download to complete without interruption. Here are my thoughts.

The updated characters are something I usually hate a Dev doing, as the characters are what draw me in, but in this case I actually really like most of what was done. Not especially a fan of the underwear model MC though :ROFLMAO: . I especially like the new Miru, even though I didn't feel like there was anything wrong with her old look. If the Yakuza come into play in the remake then I just don't see how her new look would fit that.

Speaking of Miru, I'm still of the opinion that the NTR just does not fit with her writing, and I've seen nothing here to change that opinion. The MC even states that her cheating is ridiculous, and she herself even hated the thought of it....but then magically decides, via the open relationship choice, to be interested suddenly. Even her jealous character speaks against her being like that. In my experience, people with controlled jealous tend to hate cheating and cheaters. It just feels like a piece of a puzzle that was forced into place just....because. The only thing that speaks towards her cheating is her Nympho issues, but if she hasn't yet then why start now? Just doesn't seem to fit her or their relationship, especially now.

All that said, I feel like this is looking great and I look forward to more in hopes of it getting even better. Good luck with it. (y)

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
So i dont know what the author ment be "optional fetish" but i will just say that i feel that mirus asian model was cuter/sexier than the current one

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
We're gonna have a problem mate !
Did not have anymore reactions to give so i had to comment on this :ROFLMAO:

Congratz, Oceanlab you created such good characters (in both wiab and sg) that you've given most of your players a "mexican standoff syndrome" on f95zone...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This thread is just one spicy comment away from another WaifuWar! *goes to get some popcorn* :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Ahx and Nurikabe
4.30 star(s) 186 Votes