4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
But I did personally contact some bands/musicians to get some licensing deals... These are more expensive but there's no other way to get high-quality music.
There are lots of websites for royalty free music with dirt cheap fees. The music should only be the icing on the cake in my opinion, not really sure why he puts so much effort into it when he hasn't even released a 2nd update.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
This is the case.

This isn't a dating simulation.
The characters' personalities won't change because of a fetish.

Miru's libido will always exceed MCs, that's just how she is.
MC libido is natural.

He sees the same tiddies every day = Meh.
New tiddies = Nice.

And if you turn NTR off, Miru might like the idea of watching you do someone else to satisfy her "needs."
There're many ways to use Miru's heightened libido for the MC's benefit.

The new Miru is not a mindless animal.

Rebuffing sex isn't enough to make Miru cheat (with NTR on.)

Miru and MC have something going on that plays on a much deeper level than physical contact to gain short-term satisfaction could ever achieve.

She'll get mad and it has an impact on some routes but Miru's not a natural cheater.
If you aren't pushing her into certain situations and/or pushing certain limits... She won't cheat or act like a fool.

Sure, she often acts super horny in front of the MC and pretty much wants to bang him 24/7... But that's just the childish/insider behavior they do when they're alone/drunk.

See above.

MC's not suddenly going to turn into a fool.
Even with NTR on, MC's bed-game is still A+. (At least with Miru. Every girl in the game likes different things.)
And he won't lose the ability to read women and their reactions towards him.

That's the "joke" about it.
Miru's extremely tight. Even an average/above average cock is enough to... "make her work for it."

Other characters might just be like... "Huh, Miru said you had a horse cock but I'd say he's slightly above average."
MC mentions this in Chapter 1 by telling Miru that she's the only one thinking that because of her very tight pussy.

As I said above. This isn't a Dating simulation nor a fetish game.

It's a Story focused game with lewd elements.
No fetish is going to direct/change a character's behavior to a point that they act out of character.

The same rule also applies to the MC. He's not a faceless and bland MC.
He has principles that can be formed/adjusted throughout the game.

You don't need a horse cock to be better. That's a child's fantasy.

MC knows what he's doing and I'm certain many girls prefer a guy with an average dick that knows how to use it compared to a dude with a horse cock that can't even find the right rhythm and read how her body reacts to certain stimulus.

I want my lewd scenes to be more than just "Thrusting". I want a sensation, two souls connecting on an emotional level.
(Not saying there's not going to be some casual sex. There definitely is... but still.)

MC gets girls with his wit, humor, charm, and overall looks.
The fact that he knows how to read a woman and her body is just the cherry on top.

And pretty much no girl in this game thinks about fucking a dude just because he has a big cock.
It takes a little more than that.

There's no need for an actual cliche horse cock.

The NTR switch isn't a switch to make characters stupid, less attractive, or suddenly super horny.
It does change something, though

(OFF = Miru/Girl X being okay with only you banging Girl Y) but she still keeps her character traits.
(On = being the natural state of two equal partners.)

Miru won't suddenly allow you to bang everyone on the NTR OFF route.
And no girl is going to turn into a brainless horny slut by turning it ON.

Please don't confuse my approach on optional NTR with most of the NTR crap on this site.

It takes a lot of build-up and a whole lot of honest communication and trust to make the OFF route work.
And it takes exactly as much build-up to justify a loyal person like Miru cheating on the ON route.

Thank you!
I have expectations to see how the NTR will develop here, understanding that perhaps the developer (you) have a different vision than other people and for that reason it may not meet all tastes, but if it is the vision that you have of something like that So... It's fine, it's your game. I personally really enjoyed the kind of NTR that was in the previous game or how swinging was dealt with on that sort of thing, so I'm looking forward to seeing what happens here

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021

MC knows what he's doing and I'm certain many girls prefer a guy with an average dick that knows how to use it compared to a dude with a horse cock that can't even find the right rhythm and read how her body reacts to certain stimulus.
big cocks are good for domination during sex scenes, it's really hard to pull off something like that with average penises without bondage, dildos & all that crap.

Anyway, i assume touchy feeling sex is meant for mc fans, while hardcore sex is meant for ntr guys.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
This is the case.

This isn't a dating simulation.
The characters' personalities won't change because of a fetish.

Miru's libido will always exceed MCs, that's just how she is.
MC libido is natural.

He sees the same tiddies every day = Meh.
New tiddies = Nice.

And if you turn NTR off, Miru might like the idea of watching you do someone else to satisfy her "needs."
There're many ways to use Miru's heightened libido for the MC's benefit.

The new Miru is not a mindless animal.

Rebuffing sex isn't enough to make Miru cheat (with NTR on.)

Miru and MC have something going on that plays on a much deeper level than physical contact to gain short-term satisfaction could ever achieve.

She'll get mad and it has an impact on some routes but Miru's not a natural cheater.
If you aren't pushing her into certain situations and/or pushing certain limits... She won't cheat or act like a fool.

Sure, she often acts super horny in front of the MC and pretty much wants to bang him 24/7... But that's just the childish/insider behavior they do when they're alone/drunk.

See above.

MC's not suddenly going to turn into a fool.
Even with NTR on, MC's bed-game is still A+. (At least with Miru. Every girl in the game likes different things.)
And he won't lose the ability to read women and their reactions towards him.

That's the "joke" about it.
Miru's extremely tight. Even an average/above average cock is enough to... "make her work for it."

Other characters might just be like... "Huh, Miru said you had a horse cock but I'd say he's slightly above average."
MC mentions this in Chapter 1 by telling Miru that she's the only one thinking that because of her very tight pussy.

As I said above. This isn't a Dating simulation nor a fetish game.

It's a Story focused game with lewd elements.
No fetish is going to direct/change a character's behavior to a point that they act out of character.

The same rule also applies to the MC. He's not a faceless and bland MC.
He has principles that can be formed/adjusted throughout the game.

I want my lewd scenes to be more than just "Thrusting". I want a sensation, two souls connecting on an emotional level.
(Not saying there's not going to be some casual sex. There definitely is... but still.)

MC gets girls with his wit, humor, charm, and overall looks.
The fact that he knows how to read a woman and her body is just the cherry on top.

And pretty much no girl in this game thinks about fucking a dude just because he has a big cock.
It takes a little more than that.

There's no need for an actual cliche horse cock.

The NTR switch isn't a switch to make characters stupid, less attractive, or suddenly super horny.
It does change something, though

(OFF = Miru/Girl X being okay with only you banging Girl Y) but she still keeps her character traits.
(On = being the natural state of two equal partners.)

Miru won't suddenly allow you to bang everyone on the NTR OFF route.
And no girl is going to turn into a brainless horny slut by turning it ON.

Please don't confuse my approach on optional NTR with most of the NTR crap on this site.

It takes a lot of build-up and a whole lot of honest communication and trust to make the OFF route work.
And it takes exactly as much build-up to justify a loyal person like Miru cheating on the ON route.

Thank you!
Thanks for your detailed thoughts, Ocean.

My comments were based on the mistaken recollection that Miru was previously NTR'ing MC at every opportunity, but it's probably been so long since I played that I misjudged her character.

It does seem to me though that NTR On/Off is more than merely a fetish selection. (btw, I do not play with NTR On and have no interest in it.) As far as fetishes go, NTR is one of those that should logically affect a character's mindset (i.e., ability to trust or be vulnerable with others) and consequently affect ability to form healthy relationships. However, I'm sure based on your response that you will be thoughtful in your approach.

"You don't need a horse cock to be better. That's a child's fantasy."
While it would be nice that reality would support an enlightened position that bigger != better, unfortunately human psychology says otherwise. We are hardwired for this not only for genitalia ( ) and other physical traits that indicate genetic fitness, but also for general consumptive preferences ( ). Of course, there are always limits to these trends and preference outliers, but it is overly dismissive to categorize this as a juvenile fantasy.

Cheers bruv

• Haha
Reactions: EJW and supermanz95

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
Question, this game has netorare(you can lost your girl for somone else), netorase(sharing your girl) or both?
Sorry for the bad English.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mommysboiii

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
does the rework contain all the content of the old version?
Not really possible to say it until now...dev claims he wants to tell old story with some additional details and improvements in storyline. What is really improved already is the graphics and atmosphere...nearly outstanding staging.

Reactions: Srimanta

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Unfortunately no. Eventually it may catch up, but even so far there are subtle differences in the storyline.
well is there any storyline where it reach to the point of sex? it's been 3 years since I saw this game and bookmarked it waiting for fleshed out content

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
well is there any storyline where it reach to the point of sex? it's been 3 years since I saw this game and bookmarked it waiting for fleshed out content
Well the old original version had sex scenes all the way back to the initial release, and it would take a purposely celibate playthrough to miss them all. (Even then I don't know if it's possible to avoid all sex scenes.)

The reworked version only came out less than 6 months ago so if you've been waiting 3 years, you should start over with the reworked version. And yes, there is sex in the reworked v0.1.

Reactions: H2R

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Already been answered but it sounds like you missed a lot in the original version. The best part actually. Fortunately, that version still exists and can be downloaded. If you were disappointed at the beginning of the game your disappointment will probably remain the same but I will tell you that if you stick with it the game does get better and better to the point that it doesn't even seem like the same game by the final chapter. So even though it is incomplete, I encourage everybody to play it. 75% of it is great and unfortunately, the 25% that sucks is right at the beginning.

Reactions: Nurikabe

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
That's all the content there is? It didn't seem like much.
The dev is remaking it from the ground floor, more or less. The old version is still available for download and fairly long (depending on your measure - it's at least a couple hours).

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
That's all the content there is? It didn't seem like much.
My sweet summer child... :D Welcome to this forum.

Usually this games get release episodically on a timespan of 2-5 years. And this is the first release of this game, so it has a long way to go. I'd recommend to check the "completed" labeled Ren'Py games, starting with those with higher combination of rathing and replies to topic, to fish for the good stuff.
Also there are some very good titles which will be completed in a few releases.

Reactions: Wolf312
4.30 star(s) 186 Votes