Donor
Oct 22, 2017
D:\YourGameFolder\WiAB Ch1 Final-pc\game\saves

or

Windows: C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Reactions: Satarial

Wolf312

Nov 29, 2019
It's honestly hilarious that this game came out 4 years ago, hasn't had an update in a year (yes I know one is coming soon), and still has barely any content. 4. Years. And we're only going to be at a visually nice looking Chapter 2. There's just no excuse honestly, wish he would drop one game to focus on the other.
I hate how devs can't handle a SINGLE game and yet they try to make 2 or even more at the same time, absolutely ridiculous.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I hate how devs can't handle a SINGLE game and yet they try to make 2 or even more at the same time, absolutely ridiculous.
And who says that Ocean can't handle two games? You? Or some other dudes here? I can't imagine how irrelevant the statements of forum trolls - especially from here - are to Ocean.

Ocean has stated, that working on two games paralell helps him to keep his sanity. No one here has the right to judge this. And the raw numbers on patreon, after the "close to burnout" release from chapter 3 has proofen him right.

Sep 4, 2019
I hate how plebs can't handle not getting their FREE stuff on a pirate site fast enough while they could go play literally hundreds of other games instead of whining about this one, absolutely ridiculous.
Ehh you're making an assumption there. I mean yeah there's tons of complaining pirates out there. But there's people like me who stopped supporting on Patreon after giving several hundred $$ because of the long development times. I doubt I'm alone either. His Patreon numbers have grown so it's probably not a big deal to Ocean, but still somewhat shooting himself in the foot because of his decisions

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Ehh you're making an assumption there. I mean yeah there's tons of complaining pirates out there. But there's people like me who stopped supporting on Patreon after giving several hundred $$ because of the long development times. I doubt I'm alone either. His Patreon numbers have grown so it's probably not a big deal to Ocean, but still somewhat shooting himself in the foot because of his decisions
I'm sorry, but was I replying to you?

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Oh come on. This game has some of the worst luck. Went from being the only game by Ocean to becoming 2nd fiddle to Summer's Gone, being completely scrapped and remade, and now as we near release the coder failed his job. Hopefully Ocean picks up coding quick and doesn't make too many mistakes that need to be cleaned up later and force restarts.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes