4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I think he wants to finish SG update before releasing WIAB, or at least being close to finish and then he will release WIAB.
Because after all, his main focus is on SG, so now i believe we waiting for SG update.
Nah, he said he's using SG's computer to render the last WIAB animations, so SG was paused until today.

Now he needs to do the postwork on WIAB and coding it all in, it should take him 2 or 3 days going by the previous times.

The priority is getting out WIAB's beta asap, fix what needs fixing and then getting out the full WIAB version.
Only then he can push out SG's beta, cause you never want to have out two betas at the same time.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Nah, he said he's using SG's computer to render the last WIAB animations, so SG was paused until today.

Now he needs to do the postwork on WIAB and coding it all in, it should take him 2 or 3 days going by the previous times.

The priority is getting out WIAB's beta asap, fix what needs fixing and then getting out the full WIAB version.
Only then he can push out SG's beta, cause you never want to have out two betas at the same time.
This is basically why I asked him to explain himself better in his words. I believe exactly what you wrote.
Although to be honest, I must say that I firmly believe that he could have released SG beta and final before releasing WIAB with almost no effort.

Reactions: Uriel ☁

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

That's pretty much how I suspect 99% of us interpreted Ocean's previous messages. I have to say it takes some acrobatic twist of logic to come up with the other interpretation. :ROFLMAO:

Emma98

May 22, 2020

Lets hope will get atleast beta update soon without further delay.. :confused::rolleyes:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
KhamulTG81 is hoping silently for more and more delays. that later WIAB come out this month the later SG is getting released. And he hope for a SG release after october. SG release in october mease he get banned for a month fom oceans discord. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Turret

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I would say that it is no longer possible to lose that bet... even if today there was the bibi log release would not be until tomorrow that WIAB comes out, by the structure of tiers, it would be rare to spend less than 7 days until the full version...
that would leave us on day 30... In the release of chapter 1 it took 15 days from beta to full, and basically there was nothing to add to the beta.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

Unlocked

WormyBormy.png
Hello,

short bibi log about the current state of the game.

Both WiAB and SG are in the release phase.
I finished the rest of the animations for WiAB two days ago, and half of the postwork is done too.
We're looking at ~ 1600 still renders.
The script is at the proofreader and my goal is, to release Chapter 2 BETA in the upcoming days.

Back to work.
- Ocean

Last edited:

invecta

Jan 21, 2022

Unlocked

View attachment 2117082
Hello,

I finished the rest of the animations for WiAB two days ago, and half of the postwork is done too.
The script is at the proofreader and my goal is, to release Chapter 2 BETA in the upcoming days.

Back to work.
- Ocean
it happened, guys

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Unlocked

View attachment 2117082
Hello,

Back to work.
- Ocean
:love::p I'm already looking forward to it so I want to have fun with my Miru soon

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Hah, you wish. Leia’s already started getting her claws in to her beloved and she’ll start to plan how to split up Willi and Miri.

I have a feeling that Leia, being the controlling, massively jealous twin, is going to use sex as a weapon to manipulate Willi to her wishes. She’s not going to let the Monica incident happen again

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mommysboiii

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hah, you wish. Leia’s already started getting her claws in to her beloved and she’ll start to plan how to split up Willi and Miri.

I have a feeling that Leia, being the controlling, massively jealous twin, is going to use sex as a weapon to manipulate Willi to her wishes. She’s not going to let the Monica incident happen again
This is a possible scenario, but I think that will be dependent on how we play the game and Willi. Leia is definitely jealous and considering what happened in the past will be very eager to keep the MC around forever, but she is not an idiot.
She will soon learn how and why Willi and Miru clicked and the way to Willi´s heart and his continued stay in their homecity is easier and better by befriending Miru.
In old WIAB, for example, Leia tells the MC that she would fuck him directly even without birth control save for the thing that she fears him going away the moment Miru is back.
Willi clearly still has deep feelings for Leia too and Miru knows this, in both versions of the game.

I think one of the possible game endings will be Willi, Leia and Miru in something like a "trouple" relationship, raising their kids together.

Reactions: Lurcher1

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019

Unlocked

View attachment 2117082
Hello,

Back to work.
- Ocean
Yesss!! i cant wait to see leia and daphne again :love:

Reactions: Razrback16
4.30 star(s) 186 Votes