4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
i'm confused. The update ends on same spot like my last saved game( I played it from the start,cuz was long time since I did). Is this re-do or i'm missing something? Captura de pantalla (129)_LI.jpg

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
does the beta have all content or is missing some (like other games do) or is only because can have bugs?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
When I was a teenager it was strongly suggested to me that when creating for something I was new to whether drawing, painting, game dev whatever never use your best two ideas on the first or even second project. The reason been you'll end up hating it and working on it because you'll only see it as flawed when you become more skilled. As it's an idea you love you'll want to go over it, completely redo it or abandon it. Just come up with another idea and finish it, then use them skills on the idea you're passionate about.

Considering how many times I've seen things re-worked on, abandoned or slow to a crawl it was some of the best advice I ever received. I think patreon aggravates this tendency as it ties people still getting better to a release schedule which means rushing.
The thing is most people only have one (good) idea, if they have any. But yeah better start with a mini story that you publish or not, to get accustomed to the tools and everything. A lot of devs start a VN with no experience with the graphic engine (daz, hs...) or writing

Reactions: Violet Lee and A360

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
He's said in the past that the NTR happenings are generally a consequences of your actions. If you cheat or fuck things up, expect the girl to get back at William. If you don't cheat, expect a lot more sharing and swinging options.

Gina has a planned route where you can cuck her boyfriend though
Old version allows MC to cheat in secret, so maybe we'll be able to do that too in current version?

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
So,it's re-do,sigh. This is like director cut movie. You wait for a year for next chapter and u got the first one with few new angles and some better animation and still no moving forward at all. The story is same and still far away from where original stopped. Got a feeling that we will never passed the point where it stopped. At least not in close future,seeing how often we got something from dev. By the time we reach that point,tech will advance too,so maybe we will be back again for re-do the first chapter...Looks like one hit wonder singer singing the same song all over again,but using different remixes,imo.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
New version is vastly improved over the old so far and not just visually.
I felt completely indifferent to the old Miru but this one I love :love:. I actually felt bad for suggesting an Open Relationship lol.
Willi has completely maxxed his Chad skill...dude looks like an mma fighter.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Old version allows MC to cheat in secret, so maybe we'll be able to do that too in current version?
Till now, in chapter two, you can *only* yeehaaa Miru. And if you have asked Miru about open relationship, Miru will ask you if Katie is your type for a possible threesome after you meet her in the gym and don't know who she is.

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Whereitallbegan-0.6-pc should this be deleted?
I also have a folder named 0.1 with a the tag reworked, but this download does not have a reworked tag, but I assume it is?

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Whereitallbegan-0.6-pc should this be deleted?
I also have a folder named 0.1 with a the tag reworked, but this download does not have a reworked tag, but I assume it is?
Whereitallbegan-0.6-pc is the old game. Keep it if you ever want to go back and play it.

ch 2 beta is the continuation of the reworked 0.1.

Reactions: Samu Al Hydit

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Have to agree on the latter part that it isn't as good anymore...

The infrequency of the updates and the overhaul kinda killed the tempo.
You got me wrong there... i meant the game isnt that good anymore if you just turn off the NTR...

with NTR the game works how it supposed to be, if you play the MC like a cheating prick, NTR is the consequence of that... if youre nice to your girlfriend, no NTR... if you turn NTR just off and fuck around, the whole game feels off... thats what i meant.

Regarding quality... the start of the game (again, didnt play the latest update) felt good to me, better than the old version too. And there were many things i didnt liked about the old game, hopefully this one will change those things and the overall game is better to me... but thats just my taste. The old game became quiet a mess later on.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
OK how did I miss this game? The quaility is outstanding

How is the older version still good or pretty rough?

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes