4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

The game master

May 19, 2022
Well i already played old version long time ago so i don't remember does the old version have Helen sex scene or i have to play old one again

Seventy6ers

Apr 11, 2020
Here we are 4 years later, game not finished, ch2 rework..
i dont know if i should say gratulations ocean on milking the patreons of their money...
or say sorry to the said patreons for getting milked like fat Cow...

I will call another rework in 3chapters time. so that he dont have to finish the game and get money from doing the same thing over and over again.

Ocean White Knight's dont even bother answering my post, i'm not gonna read it anyway.
lol you support Braindrop GTFO with that reasoning

OMG42

Apr 21, 2021
Herkese selam

(Türkçe'ye çevrildi)

Güncelleme : 2.11.2022
Oyun/Yaratıcı : Geliştirici : Ocean - - Yıldızı -
Moderatör : AlxTr
Oyun Sürümü
: CP 2
Dil : Türkçe
İşletim Sistemi: 32x64 kazanın
Boyut : 434 MB
f95 konu : Türkçe Çeviri
[/ALINTI]

ensest mod çevirisi varmı ki?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Vixen's Hot List
Where It All Began (WIAB / OceanLab)
High-TierMedium-TierLow-Tier
View attachment 2143954
Katarina (lovely, harshly, ex-girlfriend vibe, duckface, flirty) :devilish:
View attachment 2143956
Katie/Kat (Hot, teen model, moron, stupid dumbfuck, grungy, great bum) :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2144014
View attachment 2143908
Zoey (Hot, flirty, sissy, relationship appeal, seductive) :sneaky:
View attachment 2143945
Leia (Hot, big boobies, princess, tense buildup, sidekick) :oops:
View attachment 2144015
View attachment 2143912
Helen (Beautiful, mommy type, sexy, mature, hugeee tits, fancier) :love:
View attachment 2143937
Scarlet (Annoying, fuck off vibe, nice body, bossy) :cool:
View attachment 2144016
View attachment 2143925
Miru (Bibi, sexy, cheerful, kinda always jealously, annoying girlfriend, nice ass) :rolleyes:
- View attachment 2144017
-- (X) Reserved for future season* --
View attachment 2143935
Dani (?)
View attachment 2143949
Daphne (?)
View attachment 2143952
Gina (?)
View attachment 2143963
Magrid (?)
View attachment 2144013
Monica (?)
Dana/Hi (?)
View attachment 2144019
Kai (?)
Eileen (?)The White Baby (?)
* All characters developed in this list pose no discrimination whatsoever and should be noted treated equality as such, whereas constructive discussion is fine. This list may be reserved for updates with changes and reassess until next chapter/final release.
** The characters that are mentioned next to description "?" states to be either in progress or not mentioned in the list is because I don't have enough judgement basis to make a decision on relationship constraint peer-view until revised in future season/chapter(s).
*** Yes, for the first time being the low tier is currently empty.. yet :whistle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What can I say, it's a pretty good game with amazing rework with overall quality renders buildup nowhere being finished or anything significant in the story-plot so I understand some might say this shit never ends, as expected that in terms of game development. Good visuals, solid animations, and great concept.
And, to end on a positive note here,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pardon me, but you lost me when you wrote about Miru "annoying girlfriend", which she is clearly not.
My personal top 3 at the moment are Miru, Leia and Zoey. Then Daphne and our two Kats.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Finally Katie has returned to our screens! Interesting change to her introduction it's a mixed feeling as there are some things I liked about the old game and some from the remake. Not sure you can forget what your sibling looks or sounds like even with some change in appearance.

Miru is an improvement from the previous game and has slightly risen in my rankings and Katarina is a huge improvement from what I remember. Just waiting for Dana to return. Can't really comment on the storyline as we still haven't caught up to the old one and while some things will change this still feels like the old one/introductions.

Hopefully Ocean spends some money upgrading his WIAB rig and we can get the updates out faster.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Not sure you can forget what your sibling looks or sounds like even with some change in appearance.
Yeah, I did find that a bit odd but then wrote it off as she colored her hair and he might have been more focused on her body than her face. Still, a bit far-fetched.

Reactions: sorco2003

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah, I did find that a bit odd but then wrote it off as she colored her hair and he might have been more focused on her body than her face. Still, a bit far-fetched.
I think it depends on whether Ocean will keep the overall tone of this up date, where we see a rather cool narrative, semi-comedy with points of drama. If so, it fits well (at least it makes it less shocking that siblings don't recognize each other, and that it's Zoey who says so).
Now, if it's going to veer to pure drama, well, then it won't make any sense, and it's going to be an element put under pressure.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Finally got around to playing this rework. In the original I didn't care much for miru. Now why did you have to go and make miru so fucking awesome in this one lol. She is hands down the best girl in this one lol. Still love katie...still a bitch and a brat and that spider scene was hilarious. If this ends up a harem then Miru will be the queen otherwise I'll end up with multiple saves :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Nico Odin

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Here we are 4 years later, game not finished, ch2 rework..
i dont know if i should say gratulations ocean on milking the patreons of their money...
or say sorry to the said patreons for getting milked like fat Cow...

I will call another rework in 3chapters time. so that he dont have to finish the game and get money from doing the same thing over and over again.

Ocean White Knight's dont even bother answering my post, i'm not gonna read it anyway.
My thoughts exactly, he never even used to post changelogs or anything on Patreon apart from posts hinting for more cash until he was called out on it.

I haven't checked his Patreon for a while but no doubt he needs a couple of 4090's or does he still need 3xA6000 at 5 grand a go lol

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes